Author Topic: GH Minecraft thread!  (Read 11327 times)

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
GH Minecraft thread!
« on: Fri, 11 March 2016, 04:11:59 »
Well I want to see if there's a ghers that plays this awesome game
I could make a server tho so we can play together  :cool:

Offline fanpeople

Re: GH Minecraft thread!
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 11 March 2016, 06:40:36 »

I would buy the game for the single purpose of destroying anything you create.

:blank:

Also check that post count..... srs

Offline Mechboards

• * Vendor
  • Mechboards UK
    • Mechboards
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 11 March 2016, 07:03:52 »
Too many hours and too many worlds lost in that game.  :))

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 11 March 2016, 08:55:50 »

I would buy the game for the single purpose of destroying anything you create.

:blank:

Also check that post count..... srs
bruh.... what
buy the game bro its awesome

no special sauce allowed in my server

Offline evangs

• * Maker
  • TheVan
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 11 March 2016, 10:07:18 »
I love minecraft in concentrated bursts.  FTB so good

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #5 on: Fri, 11 March 2016, 20:00:41 »
So its safe to say that there's not that many geekhackers that play minecraft huh?
Come join my server at : jimmyrustled.ddns.net

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #6 on: Sat, 12 March 2016, 00:33:44 »
There was a GH Minecraft server several years ago.

I have no idea what happened to it, but I'm fairly certain it was stopped a long time ago.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #7 on: Sat, 12 March 2016, 00:38:48 »

I have no idea what happened to it, but I'm fairly certain it was stopped a long time ago.
Ugh I wanted to play minecraft with u guys

Do you happens to be playing minecraft too rowdy?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #8 on: Sat, 12 March 2016, 01:13:24 »

I have been known to play it from time to time.

Er.

Actually these days I don't play much else.

Not that I get much time to play it.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #9 on: Sat, 12 March 2016, 01:22:10 »

Er.

If you have time to play the game come join my server bro!

Offline Firebolt1914

• POM Overlord
« Reply #10 on: Mon, 14 March 2016, 19:39:47 »

It's still up :)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #11 on: Mon, 14 March 2016, 20:17:09 »

Does it get much use these days?

No-one seems to talk about it much.  Or at all.

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #12 on: Mon, 14 March 2016, 23:34:33 »

May I join thy server?

Offline Olumin

• "Guy walks into a doctor's office..."
« Reply #13 on: Sun, 02 August 2020, 03:26:47 »
I bought 2 accounts back in Alpha, and played it for quite a few years. It is in all honestly the game I have the most hours in by far, but I haven’t seriously payed it in a long time. It’s just not fun to me anymore, I suppose I overdid it back then.

Offline -Jerry-

• OR '1'='1'
    • Jerry Talks Tech
« Reply #14 on: Sun, 02 August 2020, 03:40:59 »
When I shattered the head of my radius seven years ago, I had three months off work and (once I could use a mouse again) I spent a lot of time working out cart automations, spawning, etc. to make a fully functional transit system. I was extremely fond of it.

In the years since I’ve mused about doing it again, but every time I tried, I got bored really quickly. It was good times though.

« Last Edit: Sun, 02 August 2020, 03:44:12 by -Jerry- »
"Romeo"     "Split75"   "Melody96"     "KBD8X MKII"     "Womier K87"

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
  • she/her/they/them/any except he him
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #15 on: Sun, 02 August 2020, 08:06:25 »
I've been playing this game ever since it came out.. let me tell you i was so good at skywars pe.. but that went down the hill with the new combat update.

We could start a aternos server if you want and play weekly or something

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #16 on: Sun, 02 August 2020, 08:07:14 »

Er.

If you have time to play the game come join my server bro!

Send link

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #17 on: Tue, 04 August 2020, 22:58:39 »
it's been 4 years since the server and the dream is up. its dead now

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #18 on: Wed, 05 August 2020, 00:01:38 »
Bought the craft in 2011 I think it was. Forgot about it for years, a few years ago I went to log back on and it prompted me to transfer my account. Well turns out someone else already had.

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #19 on: Tue, 11 August 2020, 21:45:22 »
it's been 4 years since the server and the dream is up. its dead now

dammit i have to go to funny plastic block game now
why don't we start a thread for that
« Last Edit: Fri, 28 August 2020, 20:50:10 by Sintpinty »

Offline SonySims

« Reply #20 on: Wed, 01 September 2021, 05:55:07 »
And why do you even need to make your server? It's complicated and lengthy. Man, I prefer to search for different servers in Google. I like to play a variety of mods. For example, you can go to a hardcore server, another day you can play an RPG server, and so on. Moreover, I have found several people, and we are doing this. We gather together in the discord, discuss which server we will play, and then find some servers and suggest options. If you want, you can play with us, write to me in private messages we will play. Good luck to all guys! I respect everyone who plays Minecraft, haha.

« Last Edit: Wed, 08 September 2021, 16:23:32 by SonySims »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #21 on: Fri, 03 September 2021, 04:09:05 »
Who will advise me a good server for minecraft? I want to try to play online with my friends.

Welcome to Geekhack!

The official Minecraft server app is the best place to start, and you can run that yourself.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360058525452-How-to-Setup-a-Minecraft-Java-Edition-Server