geekhack Marketplace > Drop

The Amazing Chocolatier SA Keyset on Massdrop

<< < (3/6) > >>

Rally Man:

--- Quote from: Oblotzky on Thu, 11 August 2016, 11:28:00 ---
--- Quote from: Rally Man on Thu, 11 August 2016, 09:06:46 ---Oh, I understand that, I guess I my question didn't come out correct.  Basically I was asking can any of the keycaps, like the ESC, be made in the colors codes shown?  So could I order a blue ESC keycap for example?

--- End quote ---

Oh okay. Sadly you can not, SP would need to produce the ESC keys seperately with the given quantities of each color, which would add a lot of work to the order. All modifier sets will include the ESC key in brown. The closest you can get to having a differently colord ESC key would be ordering the Novelty set and using one of the colored Wonka symbol keys instead, or hope to win one of the raffeled yellow MassDrop keys.

--- End quote ---

Ah, ok.  Thanks!

Oblotzky:
Well great, I joined the MassDrop group buy, payed in full (transaction successful according to PayPal) and now MD claims the Payment failed and I won't be part of the GB. I have submitted a support ticket to clear this up but I fear they will simply return the money once they find it and I will be left blank. Any idea if there will be a different way to join this drop should that be the case?

krisst:

--- Quote from: Oblotzky on Fri, 19 August 2016, 14:51:09 ---Well great, I joined the MassDrop group buy, payed in full (transaction successful according to PayPal) and now MD claims the Payment failed and I won't be part of the GB. I have submitted a support ticket to clear this up but I fear they will simply return the money once they find it and I will be left blank. Any idea if there will be a different way to join this drop should that be the case?

--- End quote ---

Once the drop ends, there is no way to join the same drop as far as I know. Something to be learn here is try not to use paypal as payment method especially for drops that prices of it may change. Maybe the finally bill amount is not the same as what you have originally authorized, which cause payment to fail. Usually if paypal payment fail, you will receive an email from MD asking you to authorize another payment within 24hrs. Support tickets usually takes a day to reply, might be too late when they do.

Just my experience. Wish you the best.

Oblotzky:
I didn't receive any answers to my support tickets, but the transaction is marked as Paid now in my MD transaction overview. Who knows when Round 2 would have happened, so relieved right now. Now it's time to wait till Feb (who am I kidding, its gonna be April  :rolleyes: )

I will get myself a CC for sure now, I was suspecting the price changed from what I authorized although I waited for all 4 sets (Base Mods Num Nov) to hit the lowest price tier before ordering. Odd.

krisst:

--- Quote from: Oblotzky on Sat, 20 August 2016, 03:33:45 ---I didn't receive any answers to my support tickets, but the transaction is marked as Paid now in my MD transaction overview. Who knows when Round 2 would have happened, so relieved right now. Now it's time to wait till Feb (who am I kidding, its gonna be April  :rolleyes: )

I will get myself a CC for sure now, I was suspecting the price changed from what I authorized although I waited for all 4 sets (Base Mods Num Nov) to hit the lowest price tier before ordering. Odd.

--- End quote ---

That's some good news. Congrats. SA keycap sets to date, most do not have a rerun. A few have a Round 2 after a few years. No hurry to receive these keycaps anyways, would rather they do a good job manufacture quality caps before sending out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version