geekhack Marketplace > Drop

MiTo Canvas XDA - New Set on Massdrop

<< < (3/12) > >>

JDragon:
I think these will look great with the M65 or the Exent for a retro vibe.

Niomosy:
Looks like I'll try XDA another time.

Elrick:

--- Quote from: dante on Mon, 16 January 2017, 17:54:58 ---You kids have it too good these days.  In my day we would be fapping over paper thin SP DCS, and we LIKED it. :D

--- End quote ---

OOOOooohhh yeah, just as I pick myself up and shove my walking frame around to confront this generation's spoiled excesses, like having such a variety in key-caps.

In my day we were lucky to even have such a thing as a keyboard let alone allowed to think about buying any key-caps for it.  If there were no key-caps you still had to press the switches with your worn out fingertips and pray how lucky we were for having this.

The DCS was the most sought after profile (it was the ONLY one available) and WE loved it  ;D .

This generation of spoiled kids never had it so good, all they can do now is pick which key-cap set to fill out any of their keyboards.

Elrick:

--- Quote from: KHAANNN on Mon, 16 January 2017, 17:58:23 ---Edit: The Milestone was really unappreciated, it certainly deserved more love, but I guess, these days, we prefer Massdrop

--- End quote ---

MassDrop has proven to be reliable that's all, if you go with some newbie which has never run a Group Buy before or some dodgy rip off artist then you might never see your money again.

People go with what's comfortable, MD has delivered heaps of key-cap sets already and at any time before the caps are even shipped to them for distribution, you can get your money refunded.

The ONLY other people I trust with my money would be CTRL/ALT and that's about it.  It's a very narrow field of trust thus far and well worth the effort because it always delivers  :thumb: .

Elrick:

--- Quote from: Arallu on Mon, 16 January 2017, 17:50:05 ---Coming Thursday. "Note: The Massdrop x Mito Canvas XDA Custom Keycap Set will be available starting January 19th at 6 a.m. PT."

--- End quote ---

Damn that's quick, only another two days from now  8) .

Really looking forward to this one, time to fill out some strange layout keyboards that no other Group Buy can even offer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version