geekhack Marketplace > Drop

[GB] GMK Yuri

<< < (3/33) > >>

T0mb3ry:
The MOQ spreadsheet has been updated for those who are curious.

Icon mods and cyrillics will made it definitely.

--- Quote from: Theconejo on Wed, 17 May 2017, 14:08:04 ---Do you get frequent updates on kits sold? Or just when it tips?

--- End quote ---

No i dont get any updates. Was just discussing the drop with Yanbo and sure i've asked for kits which have tipped.

PotatoTM:
Bless the Glorious kit!

ojrask:
Will be joining once my paycheck arrives by the end of the week. Thanks and congratulations T0mb3ry for making this far with Yuri! :)

e_l_tang:
May I ask where the curved part of the Э legend came from? I saw a guy complaining about that and the Я and Х legends. Despite his bad attitude he pretty much has to be familiar with Cyrillic, so I decided to compare them with those of old Soviet keyboards. I cannot find anything wrong with the Я and Х legends, but I do have a concern about the Э legend. As far as I can tell, the Э legend is usually just the C legend backwards with a line added in the middle, but this doesn't seem to be the case with Yuri's.

T0mb3ry:

--- Quote from: e_l_tang on Wed, 17 May 2017, 16:10:06 ---May I ask where the curved part of the Э legend came from? I saw a guy complaining about that and the Я and Х legends. Despite his bad attitude he pretty much has to be familiar with Cyrillic, so I decided to compare them with those of old Soviet keyboards. I cannot find anything wrong with the Я and Х legends, but I do have a concern about the Э legend. As far as I can tell, the Э legend is usually just the C legend backwards with a line added in the middle, but this doesn't seem to be the case with Yuri's.

--- End quote ---

There is nothing wrong with Э legend. That guy was just spitting hate for that ever reason.

This is not the first troll and not the last. Last time i was trolled about JaMods. There was a troll who told me i should use only colors from jamaican flag. And yes he told me also he comes from Jamaica. Yadayadayada.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version