geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC]Violetta ≥70%

<< < (3/12) > >>

firimp:

--- Quote from: NSMN on Sun, 05 March 2023, 05:21:51 ---
--- Quote from: firimp on Sun, 05 March 2023, 02:59:28 ---matrix 2.0add+gok venn+neson 700e,is sososoya a different name of kalam?

--- End quote ---
What type of drug did you use before writing this?

--- End quote ---

Perhaps it's the kind of drug that will make you wake up and stop denying reality, as anyone who has taken it can see the iconic side trim strips (matrix), variable type-C on both sides (still matrix), rectangular weight with an outer frame (venn). The resemblance of each individual element is not a problem, but the combination of so many "coincidences" is very suspicious.

firimp:

--- Quote from: sososoya on Sun, 05 March 2023, 05:05:46 ---
--- Quote from: firimp on Sun, 05 March 2023, 02:59:28 ---matrix 2.0add+gok venn+neson 700e,is sososoya a different name of kalam?

--- End quote ---
I'm very sorry for what happened to you.

--- End quote ---

no need to feel sorry to me, KALAM:)

Gnome:
Hot layout. I think if this was pcb oring mount it would've been an end-game contender for sure, personally.
I would've rather had green and red case color offered over a lot of the current colors but maybe that's just me.
Good luck with IC and with prototyping  :thumb:

sososoya:

--- Quote from: Gnome on Sun, 05 March 2023, 06:00:50 ---Hot layout. I think if this was pcb oring mount it would've been an end-game contender for sure, personally.
I would've rather had green and red case color offered over a lot of the current colors but maybe that's just me.
Good luck with IC and with prototyping  :thumb:

--- End quote ---
:DI also like red and green, but I can't offer so many choices at present

NihonCK:
what thickness is the PCB and is there any flexcuts?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version