geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC]Violetta ≥70%

<< < (10/12) > >>

J_Noes:

--- Quote from: tactilesbad on Wed, 22 March 2023, 06:06:30 ---
--- Quote from: firimp on Sun, 05 March 2023, 05:45:29 ---
--- Quote from: NSMN on Sun, 05 March 2023, 05:21:51 ---
--- Quote from: firimp on Sun, 05 March 2023, 02:59:28 ---matrix 2.0add+gok venn+neson 700e,is sososoya a different name of kalam?

--- End quote ---
What type of drug did you use before writing this?

--- End quote ---

Perhaps it's the kind of drug that will make you wake up and stop denying reality, as anyone who has taken it can see the iconic side trim strips (matrix), variable type-C on both sides (still matrix), rectangular weight with an outer frame (venn). The resemblance of each individual element is not a problem, but the combination of so many "coincidences" is very suspicious.

--- End quote ---

I want whatever this dude is drinking

--- End quote ---
He’s being abrasive but I get what he’s saying if his point is that this board is very clearly “inspired” by those he listed.

tactilesbad:
it has keys and it's shaped like a rectangle

hell it most definitely is inspired by keyboards

mr_foggy:
unique layout, nice color combos, no flexcut bull****, and a tad more slope than the average typing angle.
this is good. would love to see a proto.

Siak:
Any news on this?

FitLabb:

--- Quote from: J_Noes on Wed, 22 March 2023, 06:19:08 ---
--- Quote from: tactilesbad on Wed, 22 March 2023, 06:06:30 ---
--- Quote from: firimp on Sun, 05 March 2023, 05:45:29 ---
--- Quote from: NSMN on Sun, 05 March 2023, 05:21:51 ---
--- Quote from: firimp on Sun, 05 March 2023, 02:59:28 ---matrix 2.0add+gok venn+neson 700e,is sososoya a different name of kalam?

--- End quote ---
What type of drug did you use before writing this?

--- End quote ---

Perhaps it's the kind of drug that will make you wake up and stop denying reality, as anyone who has taken it can see the iconic side trim strips (matrix), variable type-C on both sides (still matrix), rectangular weight with an outer frame (venn). The resemblance of each individual element is not a problem, but the combination of so many "coincidences" is very suspicious.

--- End quote ---

I want whatever this dude is drinking

--- End quote ---
He’s being abrasive but I get what he’s saying if his point is that this board is very clearly “inspired” by those he listed.

--- End quote ---

I actually agree as it hit me almost right away that the bottom design was VERY similar to my Venn, and the top definitely gives strong Matrix vibes. There are some who might look at this as a bad thing, but I don’t mind and actually think it all works well together as an overall design aesthetic. I do like to see designers come up with their own fresh unique designs though that aren’t heavily inspired by other existing boards, but at least this is a good looking board overall that isn’t a full blown copy of anything in particular even with the strong similarities in design of a few areas.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version