geekhack Community > Keyboard Keycaps

More Interesting Geekhack Key?

(1/4) > >>

aggiejy:
UPDATE: CLICK HERE TO VOTE NOW

Was just curious if anything other than standard text has been tried with the GH key?  $25-75 setup fee aside, something like these should be possible.  (roughly meets SG specs, need to tweak for final svg obviously)  Colors could vary.  Just some quick attempts, but curious if anyone (iMav) is interested.

UPDATE: Suggest any new/different ideas below.  Feel free to use MSPaint, whatever.  
I'll mock it up and put it on a poll to vote for iMav's order.  More options the better.

aggiejy:
Probably should have added this to the new keycaps forum... forgot about that. :)

iMav:
Create a poll.  Declare a winner, provide me with a suitable svg file and I can work with SP.

aggiejy:
You mean for those 4, or try to gather more entries?  If for those 4, surely we can get some more ideas from folks first.  That's a 5 min attempt.

I tried to get your avatar to spec... hard task. ;)

iMav:
You get MEGA points if you can convert my avatar to an acceptable format for SP.  :)

As for the choices, that's up to you.  Solicit more options, roll with those four, whatever.  I'm onboard with some new GH keys...whatever they end up being.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version