Author Topic: Water Quality Reports  (Read 1303 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Water Quality Reports
« on: Wed, 29 June 2022, 19:38:51 »
They've never failed,  always excellent,  / Max Suspicious !!

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
Re: Water Quality Reports
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 29 June 2022, 20:21:21 »
Just be sure they add the aluminum sulfate at the correct stage, and don't lie to the entire population saying it is safe to drink and bathe in. Oh wait...

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 29 June 2022, 20:24:42 »
Southern New Jersey is known for good water. When I was up there with FEMA they seemed to think that it came down out of the mountains without getting polluted too badly.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 29 June 2022, 20:58:25 »
Or you know,  they LIE.... !!

/mind control chemicals..

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #4 on: Thu, 30 June 2022, 02:35:38 »
The tap water quality where I live is so high that it would be illegal if bottled water-quality water came out of the tap as bottled water is about six times dirtier than our tap water xD . They use it for an analysis demo lab experiment in first or second year Chemistry at my local university.
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: Thu, 30 June 2022, 03:49:18 »
I'm sure the official explanation is that someone checks the water multiple times a day and the slightest change is investigated, obviously we consumers are only shown the official government instigated "random" checks because no-one bothers to do stats and make pretty graphs every day. Of course if it did fail it would be faked but the problem would be fixed - they can't have all their worker slaves getting ill from dodgy water.  No need to make them live too long though...

The tap water quality where I live is so high that it would be illegal if bottled water-quality water came out of the tap as bottled water is about six times dirtier than our tap water xD
Nice!  Do you live at the bottom of a glacier or near a spring?
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #6 on: Thu, 30 June 2022, 05:48:07 »
The tap water quality where I live is so high that it would be illegal if bottled water-quality water came out of the tap as bottled water is about six times dirtier than our tap water xD
Nice!  Do you live at the bottom of a glacier or near a spring?
No, basically a swamp  :)) .

The soil here is based on sand and river clay, it acts as a natural filter for the rain (which is plentiful).
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: Thu, 30 June 2022, 06:05:59 »
No, basically a swamp  :)) .

The soil here is based on sand and river clay, it acts as a natural filter for the rain (which is plentiful).
Makes sense when you put it like that.  Fancy the challenge of marketing "swamp water" to the health conscious American public?  "God" made the mud so might be easier than it sounds!
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod