Author Topic: Walmart mouse wrist rest, recommended  (Read 13375 times)

Offline typo

Walmart mouse wrist rest, recommended
« on: Sun, 16 June 2019, 08:53:38 »
I like bead mouse wrist rests. I have extensively used the Imak and Alsop. I just got the Walmart brand "onn" one and I feel it is the best one yet. It is gray and black. The gray side goes up. You do not feel the beads in this one as much and it is firmer but also still forgiving. Due to it's "bowtie" shape it is a bit smaller than the Imak and Alsop ones. Overall I have found this to be the best suited. YMMV. I just wanted to let everyone know since this product is easily overlooked in the store. It is by the mice of course. Not every Walmart may carry it though. https://www.walmart.com/ip/Onn-Beaded-Wrist-Rest/311169929

Offline typo

Re: Walmart mouse wrist rest, recommended
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 16 June 2019, 09:10:39 »
Well, I kindly retract the above statement. For myself at least. After about 20 minutes it became painful. The Alsop is the one I have used for a long time but you do really feel the beads. I can use it 14-16 hours with nothing but comfort. Sorry for invaluable post. However, still YMMV on this. Some may like it, some may not. Myself, I shall return it promptly.

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
  • she/her/they/them/any except he him
    • My Roblox Profile
Re: Walmart mouse wrist rest, recommended
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 16 June 2019, 17:56:28 »
I like bead mouse wrist rests. I have extensively used the Imak and Alsop. I just got the Walmart brand "onn" one and I feel it is the best one yet. It is gray and black. The gray side goes up. You do not feel the beads in this one as much and it is firmer but also still forgiving. Due to it's "bowtie" shape it is a bit smaller than the Imak and Alsop ones. Overall I have found this to be the best suited. YMMV. I just wanted to let everyone know since this product is easily overlooked in the store. It is by the mice of course. Not every Walmart may carry it though. https://www.walmart.com/ip/Onn-Beaded-Wrist-Rest/311169929

If its stiff, that's okay but i'd like something a bit more softer.

Also, i've tried using the natural pro with wrists rests and it feels.. awkward. No pain though, however my speed is reduced to 15 wpm.
Splits are definitely not for me, both in gymnastics and with keyboards .