Author Topic: Help - Satan GH60 Column not working  (Read 1229 times)

Offline dizastrophe

Help - Satan GH60 Column not working
« on: Sat, 11 March 2017, 17:11:44 »
So my left most column (ESC, Tab, Caps, Shift, Ctrl) is no longer working.  I don't think this is a software issue since it worked initially after flashing.  I had to replace the spacebar pcb mount stabilizer and desoldering the space and alpha keys above the space bar (c, v, b, n,m, ,) and this is where my problem started.  The install of the stabilizer went fine under the plate, and the other keys are working fine after replacement, but that left column is not.

I've tried reflashing just to make sure (EasyAVR) but I think I've messed something up with the matrix and or controller.  Anyone able to point me in the right direction as far as tracing these / troubleshooting?  I'm not exactly well versed in the controller and matrix setup.

Thanks!

Offline kasakka

Re: Help - Satan GH60 Column not working
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 12 March 2017, 10:08:33 »
Try if the keyboard works when removed from its case and you can use a multimeter to test if the keys work when you stick each end of the multimeter probes in the holes where keys are soldered.

Also make sure you have the latest EasyAVR and try creating a brand new layout and just flash that to rule out that yours might be corrupted or something.