Author Topic: "Overrated" products that are actually good  (Read 9355 times)

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
Re: "Overrated" products that are actually good
« Reply #50 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 08:51:56 »
iOS7 fixes non of the real issues I have with iOS though... which is the horrible way notifications work... and I still think that the way my hacked iphone multi-tasks is better than Palm's (how iOS7 works)...

Explain multi-tasks on a 3.5 inch device please.

I'm really having a hard time with this expression... except audio on earphones and another app on the screen, i hardly see how you can multi-task on an iPhone lol.

Send screen shots of your Hacked device please.

Yeah that's fair enough I guess. There are things you can run in the background but they are limited, I'd love the multi-screen/tasking stuff that I think the Galaxy 4 has(?) but I don't think the iPhone's screen is big enough to make that useful, though on an iPad I'd 100% want/demand it becasue it seems insane to me that you can't... but anyway...

I guess what I meant was the app switcher, the stock iOS one is garbage and simply displays a ****ty row of icons which tell you little about anything, with this hack (can't remember the name sorry) I can see what the programs are I have running in standby mode by looking at them, which means you can (and I have) had notes open to something so you can glance at it while in another app. It also gives you some toggles for settings and a better music controller;

it's not a revolution, but its the best solution I've come across on iOS, and better than the Palm OS iOS7 version.

Offline Quardah

• DeliTech
Re: "Overrated" products that are actually good
« Reply #51 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 09:36:35 »
iOS7 fixes non of the real issues I have with iOS though... which is the horrible way notifications work... and I still think that the way my hacked iphone multi-tasks is better than Palm's (how iOS7 works)...

Explain multi-tasks on a 3.5 inch device please.

I'm really having a hard time with this expression... except audio on earphones and another app on the screen, i hardly see how you can multi-task on an iPhone lol.

Send screen shots of your Hacked device please.

Yeah that's fair enough I guess. There are things you can run in the background but they are limited, I'd love the multi-screen/tasking stuff that I think the Galaxy 4 has(?) but I don't think the iPhone's screen is big enough to make that useful, though on an iPad I'd 100% want/demand it becasue it seems insane to me that you can't... but anyway...

I guess what I meant was the app switcher, the stock iOS one is garbage and simply displays a ****ty row of icons which tell you little about anything, with this hack (can't remember the name sorry) I can see what the programs are I have running in standby mode by looking at them, which means you can (and I have) had notes open to something so you can glance at it while in another app. It also gives you some toggles for settings and a better music controller;

Show Image

it's not a revolution, but its the best solution I've come across on iOS, and better than the Palm OS iOS7 version.

Hey that looks pretty neat thanks for the picture.

Indeed it looks like your custom hack covers some lacks of iOS 6 (like the Control Center). Luckily iOS 7 is comming up with these features but the look is a little childish (while iOS 6 looks neat and colorful, iOS 7 is too "pride" and "girly"...).

Anyway if you are comfortable with your current custom rom that's what's important right? :)
See my blog here : https://delitech.live

Poker II - Brown MX

Ducky One II TKL - Silver MX

TEX Shinobi - Clear MX