Author Topic: (GB) TOXIC (shipping)  (Read 734190 times)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Re: (GB) TOXIC (shipping)
« Reply #2650 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 19:56:08 »
I thought that orders for reverse alphas were going to be combined with our original orders... Yesterday, I received my original order (#000997) but the reverse alphas (#017871) were not included.

im in the process of reordering some of those as we were missing some stuff

itll be in a separate package shortly

on another note

cables have now been ordered from another source

as im sure most people know the story by now, but its been a fight to get to this point, to get the stuff back and get it in the state we did etc

but we are nearly complete and have been sorting out the issues we have found as we go
Bunny, any idea if some reseller are going to have some of the reverse alpha ?

I am interested in selling my set.
Sorry I meant reverse modifier.

no vendors have any of those sir, but once we are wrapped up i may be able to sort a set for you
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline tchevass

• open wide
« Reply #2651 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 19:56:43 »
I thought that orders for reverse alphas were going to be combined with our original orders... Yesterday, I received my original order (#000997) but the reverse alphas (#017871) were not included.

on another note

as im sure most people know the story by now, but its been a fight to get to this point, to get the stuff back and get it in the state we did etc

but we are nearly complete and have been sorting out the issues we have found as we go

Sorry I meant reverse modifier.

no vendors have any of those sir, but once we are wrapped up i may be able to sort a set for you
Good ! Any idea when that would be ?
I want clacks

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2652 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 19:56:49 »

on another note

pm me your paypal sir ill take that set off you, just means one less for me to sort out

Offline tchevass

• open wide
« Reply #2653 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 19:58:06 »

on another note

pm me your paypal sir ill take that set off you, just means one less for me to sort out
Thank you very much !
I want clacks

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2654 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 19:58:48 »

on another note

Thanks bunny. I appreciate it!  :)

Offline oluf

• formerly olaph
« Reply #2655 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 19:59:59 »
All the original orders are with Cody, AFAIK. I believe Bunny has all of the toxic alphas (ordered later), and they will be going out shortly.

Thanks for the quick replies! 

Offline KH

• My fotki pics
« Reply #2656 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 20:19:16 »
If anyone has spare ISO set I'd be very interested. ;)

Offline KebinPls

• OK
    • Insta
« Reply #2657 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 02:24:07 »
selling my set of black alphas with toxic mods, doesnt look good on my keyboard without the missing pieces so id rather just part with it

Offline Belfong

« Reply #2658 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 06:12:16 »

Much <3 Bro Caps and Bunny Lake!

This set marked the launch of ctrlalt.io website and I will remember, fondly, the sleepless nights the hype train caused.

Offline Ishamael

« Reply #2659 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 09:40:24 »
Woot, I received a box, and they are beautiful! But...the contents appear incomplete. Should I PM Bunny or Cody?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2660 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 09:46:00 »
Woot, I received a box, and they are beautiful! But...the contents appear incomplete. Should I PM Bunny or Cody?

pm me good sir and ill get whatever the issue is sorted

Offline Ishamael

« Reply #2661 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 09:51:53 »
Thanks, Bunny! Work just got real busy, but I'll check in with you as soon as I can.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #2662 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 19:30:02 »
Show Image

This set marked the launch of ctrlalt.io website and I will remember, fondly, the sleepless nights the hype train caused.

CTRL/ALT always look's after it's HARD-CORE devotees. 

NO such thing as too much of the ole Hype Train, which will always stop by your neck of the woods for even more rapture and delight.

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #2663 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 20:32:53 »
Show Image

duude.  finally the toxic bros!  haha i remember those crazy days and nights camping for toxic and the ctrl alt grand opening. 

these bros will always have special meaning. :)  can't wait until i get mine.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline Willyc277

« Reply #2664 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 21:34:35 »
If anyone would like to sell a toxic tsangan and 1800 pack, please let me know!

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2665 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 21:49:29 »
Look at this annoyance:

March 30, 2015 , 8:51 am - Arrived at USPS Facility

March 30, 2015 , 8:27 am - Out for Delivery

March 30, 2015 , 8:17 am - Sorting Complete

March 30, 2015 , 4:21 am - Arrived at Post Office

It also still says, "On Time - Expected Delivery Day: Monday, March 30, 2015"

Have to wait until tomorrow. Damn USPS needs to get it together.
Keyboards
More
Poker II | Leopold fc500r | Bolt Modded M 1391401 x2 08NOV90 - 19NOV90 | FK-2001 White Alps Clones | Filco MJ2 104Bolt Modded SSK 1391472 27JUL87 | Winkeyless B.87 TKL | MiniVan GateReds 62g

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #2666 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 22:29:10 »
How many people got Toxic Bro's anyways?

Offline Belfong

« Reply #2667 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 22:41:17 »

Show Image

duude.  finally the toxic bros!  haha i remember those crazy days and nights camping for toxic and the ctrl alt grand opening. 

Lots of false launches and pizza photos too. And I think Cody was super stressed then. Fun times.

More photos. Together at last - Toxic set, Toxic bro and CtrlAlt JD40:

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #2668 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 22:45:53 »

Show Image

Lots of false launches and pizza photos too. And I think Cody was super stressed then. Fun times.

More photos. Together at last - Toxic set, Toxic bro and CtrlAlt JD40:

Woo awesome pics.  They look great together with Toxic.  Thanks for posting those. :)
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #2669 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 03:03:37 »
Show Image

Yay, congrats Belfong they have arrived!! This launch was epic, these arriving sort of marks the end of an era. Camping that thread was the beginning of the end of my wallet, I had one board (and I think 1 Bro but can't quite remember) when I ordered these :))

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #2670 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 09:00:09 »
have my toxic bb's been shipped yet?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2671 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 09:13:13 »
have my toxic bb's been shipped yet?

yes

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #2672 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 09:22:08 »
ty sir good sir!

Offline add1ct3dd

« Reply #2673 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 10:18:25 »
Do we know what sort of stage we're at with the normal orders?

I know Cody got a huge batch out, then another big batch out last week or the week before - so not too many left now? Only ask, as nothing yet, but must be getting close :).

I also ordered the Alphas, by the sounds of it you have these Bunny? :)

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #2674 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 12:51:29 »
On Monday, these bad boys arrived. Thank you Bunny. These are my first Artisan Keys!

Obviously, I didn't see the fuzz on the bottom one until after I posted the photo.  :-[

Offline gimpster

« Reply #2675 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 15:33:32 »
Got my set late last week. Thanks Bunny and Cody for making this happen!
-Ryan

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2676 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 20:36:05 »
Thank you for shipping these Cody.

Set came in today! Looks amazing! Never used DCS before and after using 60% and DSA almost exclusively for the past couple of months it feels weird. Plus I'm on a 104 and it feels like I have a freaking surf board on my desk, haha.

This set is wonderful. Thank you very much for bringing this to us. All my keys are present and I look forward to the toxic alphas for a full toxic 60%.

Here's a cropped potato:
Keyboards
More
Poker II | Leopold fc500r | Bolt Modded M 1391401 x2 08NOV90 - 19NOV90 | FK-2001 White Alps Clones | Filco MJ2 104Bolt Modded SSK 1391472 27JUL87 | Winkeyless B.87 TKL | MiniVan GateReds 62g

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2677 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 20:42:52 »
That stripe looks great across a full size keyboard!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Sissy

« Reply #2678 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 22:27:15 »
Seeing everyones sets has made me very jelly since mine have not shipped and even when they do It will be a 2 week wait for them to come to Australia.

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2679 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 22:44:56 »
That stripe looks great across a full size keyboard!

Thanks, Rowdy! After seeing others posting stripe only pics and how great I thought they looked I knew what I wanted to do. This set has quite a bit of options.

Seeing everyones sets has made me very jelly since mine have not shipped and even when they do It will be a 2 week wait for them to come to Australia.

I felt the same way but it wasn't so much everyone getting sets I was getting, it was the Toxic Bro's that I was not going to get.
Keyboards
More

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #2680 on: Tue, 31 March 2015, 23:37:00 »
On Monday, these bad boys arrived. Thank you Bunny. These are my first Artisan Keys!

Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

Obviously, I didn't see the fuzz on the bottom one until after I posted the photo.  :-[

Amazing amount of detail that goes into these little key-cap wonders.  I can see now how addictive it must be to collect so many of these, like Clacks. 

Although these look so much cooler as they resemble the whole key-set that much easier, with their flat sides  8) .

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #2681 on: Wed, 01 April 2015, 12:24:39 »
Got my toxic order today however I didn't get the Tsangan (Green) kit I ordered with it I did fill out the forum bunny posted a while ago so orders could be consolidated into one shipment, should I have gotten it with the rest of my toxic order or not as the note didn't say anything about keys missing just the usb cable sent you a PM anyway Bunny.

Ohh PS: Small problem but not that big the U key from the base set has like a plastic mark on it, like as though it was bent making the black a sort of light grey
« Last Edit: Wed, 01 April 2015, 12:26:25 by Fire Brand »
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2682 on: Wed, 01 April 2015, 12:35:13 »
Got my toxic order today however I didn't get the Tsangan (Green) kit I ordered with it I did fill out the forum bunny posted a while ago so orders could be consolidated into one shipment, should I have gotten it with the rest of my toxic order or not as the note didn't say anything about keys missing just the usb cable sent you a PM anyway Bunny.

Ohh PS: Small problem but not that big the U key from the base set has like a plastic mark on it, like as though it was bent making the black a sort of light grey

the form wasnt to combine orders, it was to confirm them, we will be shipping pm orders once gb order have completed

and ill sort you out another U key sir with it

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #2683 on: Wed, 01 April 2015, 12:36:26 »

the form wasnt to combine orders, it was to confirm them, we will be shipping pm orders once gb order have completed

and ill sort you out another U key sir with it
Ahh Okay thanks I wasn't sure :X Thank you as well
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline nereme

« Reply #2684 on: Thu, 02 April 2015, 05:10:04 »
Guessing no orders will be shipped over easter bunny?
« Last Edit: Thu, 02 April 2015, 05:34:26 by nereme »

Offline HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
    • MechanicalKeyboards.co.id
« Reply #2685 on: Thu, 02 April 2015, 05:16:49 »
Did the bots shipped together with the keyset ?

I received the set yesterday but no toxic bots there :'(

Offline Belfong

« Reply #2686 on: Thu, 02 April 2015, 05:26:33 »

Toxic bots are shipped separately.

Offline HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
    • MechanicalKeyboards.co.id
« Reply #2687 on: Thu, 02 April 2015, 06:10:41 »

Oh Okay  :thumb:
Thanks Belfong
already PM bunny about this :cool:

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2688 on: Thu, 02 April 2015, 07:45:32 »

Oh Okay  :thumb:
Thanks Belfong
already PM bunny about this :cool:

yours have been sent sir

Offline KH

• My fotki pics
« Reply #2689 on: Thu, 02 April 2015, 09:08:22 »
Does anyone have spare ISO set or just green enter, green shift and black R1 & R2 keys? Even enter and shift would be almost perfect.. :rolleyes:

EDIT: danielucf promised to send me an ISO kit. So much thanks for him. :cool:
« Last Edit: Fri, 03 April 2015, 00:31:34 by KH »

Offline osi

« Reply #2690 on: Sun, 05 April 2015, 09:17:17 »
Cody -- sent a few private messages your way.

Thanks

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2691 on: Sun, 05 April 2015, 09:21:10 »

Thanks

send them to me sir, cody often doesnt check his pms but i can forward them to him on skype

Offline osi

« Reply #2692 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 07:07:11 »

Thanks

send them to me sir, cody often doesnt check his pms but i can forward them to him on skype

Roger that - thank you sir

Offline Glissant

« Reply #2693 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 10:58:22 »
Were my brobots sent or did you guys decide not to send them to me?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2694 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 11:03:47 »
Were my brobots sent or did you guys decide not to send them to me?

they were sir, its my wifes bday so i wont be back at my main desk until thursday but if you shoot me a pm then i can give you tracking

Offline Glissant

« Reply #2695 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 11:12:26 »
Thanks for the ultra fast response. I'll send you a PM later. Have a nice day :).

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2696 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 11:35:47 »
on that note, i still have a few sets of bots here, so in case anybody missed it

if you won some bots

please contact me via pm, make sure your address is up to date on your toxic order as that is what i will go by, and where possible, include the paypal transaction ID and ill get them sorted out for you

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2697 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 15:03:30 »
they were sir, its my wifes bday so i wont be back at my main desk until thursday but if you shoot me a pm then i can give you tracking

Happy birthday Mrs BunnyLake! :D
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline add1ct3dd

« Reply #2698 on: Wed, 08 April 2015, 04:11:21 »

I know Cody got a huge batch out, then another big batch out last week or the week before - so not too many left now? Only ask, as nothing yet, but must be getting close :).

Just bumping this, I know most people are no longer asking on status updates, as presumably they have theirs now, but wondering what's happening with the rest?

There's still some of us without them :).

I don't mean to push, but not seen many recent updates, and it's been a couple of months since the "We'll get them all out in the next 2 weeks" :).

I realised cables are still being sorted (I had a cable in my order), and Alphas too iirc. I wasn't lucky enough to get a BroBot, but see they are progressing nicely :).
« Last Edit: Wed, 08 April 2015, 04:21:46 by add1ct3dd »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2699 on: Wed, 08 April 2015, 04:32:27 »

Just bumping this, I know most people are no longer asking on status updates, as presumably they have theirs now, but wondering what's happening with the rest?

There's still some of us without them :).

I don't mean to push, but not seen many recent updates, and it's been a couple of months since the "We'll get them all out in the next 2 weeks" :).

I realised cables are still being sorted (I had a cable in my order), and Alphas too iirc. I wasn't lucky enough to get a BroBot, but see they are progressing nicely :).

i update all the time

cody is a bit over 450 orders through 600 and is working on them