geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] VØID • 65% Layout Top Mount + O-Ring Keyboard (GB in Q3 2024 )

<< < (10/12) > >>

Zahul:

--- Quote from: Anorexious on Sat, 02 December 2023, 03:29:07 ---
--- Quote from: Zahul on Fri, 01 December 2023, 08:22:06 ---Any plans on european vendors? Very excited for this board. GLWIC!

--- End quote ---

No plan yet

--- End quote ---

That's a shame, but understandable. Please consider it if possible.

Rob27shred:
The cursed layout is actually awesome IMO, never thought of it, but using the 2 long stabilized keys from numpad kits fits the 65% right column perfectly!

Anorexious:

--- Quote from: Akele on Sat, 02 December 2023, 05:39:38 ---That's fair enough. Better to get the board right than rush it. I'm expecting great things after all these interactive revisions and rounds of prototypes.

--- End quote ---

Hopefully this is the last so we can wrap it soon

--- Quote from: Zahul on Sat, 02 December 2023, 07:36:46 ---That's a shame, but understandable. Please consider it if possible.

--- End quote ---

For sure

--- Quote from: Rob27shred on Sat, 02 December 2023, 16:18:58 ---The cursed layout is actually awesome IMO, never thought of it, but using the 2 long stabilized keys from numpad kits fits the 65% right column perfectly!

--- End quote ---

Thanks a lot

aicyborg:
I don't mind if you don't get a European vendor in particular, but please ensure at least one vendor you get is capable of shipping to Europe! (I don't mind paying international shipping with a reputable courier like DHL or something.)

I'd absolutely love a polycarbonate one. IC done. Couldn't vote for PC in the form but that's lovely to see.

Anorexious:

--- Quote from: aicyborg on Sat, 02 December 2023, 21:54:02 ---I don't mind if you don't get a European vendor in particular, but please ensure at least one vendor you get is capable of shipping to Europe! (I don't mind paying international shipping with a reputable courier like DHL or something.)

I'd absolutely love a polycarbonate one. IC done. Couldn't vote for PC in the form but that's lovely to see.

--- End quote ---

Our lead vendor is Clickclack, will update on the thread
They have experience shipping to the rest of the world
I might need to discuss for which vendor we will work with near the GB
We always open for discussion for vendors who interested to work together

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version