geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC]Kyūbi Keyboard Kit / In Stock Sales and Prototype Updated

<< < (16/19) > >>

Neongreen:
The price is crazy? I’m keeping an eye on this though

pelfox:
I wish moderation of this site did a little better when it comes to screening deals like this before they get posted, although I wish the best for all participants this has a bunch of red flags all over it

who's the actual company behind this product design, is it registered anywhere? what guarantees people have that this designer will deliver what's promised in OP to the vendors and participants?

Kokaloo:

--- Quote from: pelfox on Wed, 07 February 2024, 09:48:01 ---I wish moderation of this site did a little better when it comes to screening deals like this before they get posted, although I wish the best for all participants this has a bunch of red flags all over it

who's the actual company behind this product design, is it registered anywhere? what guarantees people have that this designer will deliver what's promised in OP to the vendors and participants?

--- End quote ---

myanongh:
👍

--- Quote from: pelfox on Wed, 07 February 2024, 09:48:01 ---I wish moderation of this site did a little better when it comes to screening deals like this before they get posted, although I wish the best for all participants this has a bunch of red flags all over it

--- End quote ---

tactilesbad:

--- End quote ---

lmfao

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version