Previous Events Archive > KeyCon 2018

KeyCon 2018!! --> Details Posted

<< < (3/51) > >>

matt-taco:
I'd be down for it to be in the DC area or within a 200 mile radius. I really wanted to keycon2017 in Philly, but I was at Philmont.

OfTheWild:

--- Quote from: fendent on Tue, 14 November 2017, 20:54:45 ---I think we'll probably be going Olympics style like last year where locals who are willing to host and make arrangements throw their hat in the ring and we make a vote at some point in the future. I love all these notes though and agree with you on all points.

--- End quote ---

I mean honestly one of the biggest factors to having a successful meet of this size is having the support from a team of people like what you guys did with att1cus this summer. That was just awesome with all the demos and Q&A sessions and stuff. I'm sad i didn't get to stay the whole day.

Joey Quinn:

--- Quote from: HoffmanMyster on Tue, 14 November 2017, 13:38:45 ---
--- Quote from: jacobsmirror on Tue, 14 November 2017, 12:40:27 ---I'm throwing my vote in for Columbus, OH, and would be happy to help organize. I already ran a mk meetup at the Idea Foundry last September
 (pics:https://imgur.com/a/h0493), and plan to run another in March, so the venue is pretty well sorted. The cost of food/travel/lodging for Columbus is also more than reasonable compared to a lot of other major cities. Also, there's a brewery right next door to the Idea Foundry... which is a point not to be overlooked.

--- End quote ---

This gets my +1 easily.  Very central location, affordable, and plenty to do.  :thumb:

--- End quote ---

If it's in Columbus we need to roadtrip again.

Another bonus of OH is we can probably get CPT to come out

OfTheWild:

--- Quote from: Joey Quinn on Wed, 15 November 2017, 00:28:20 ---
--- Quote from: HoffmanMyster on Tue, 14 November 2017, 13:38:45 ---
--- Quote from: jacobsmirror on Tue, 14 November 2017, 12:40:27 ---I'm throwing my vote in for Columbus, OH, and would be happy to help organize. I already ran a mk meetup at the Idea Foundry last September
 (pics:https://imgur.com/a/h0493), and plan to run another in March, so the venue is pretty well sorted. The cost of food/travel/lodging for Columbus is also more than reasonable compared to a lot of other major cities. Also, there's a brewery right next door to the Idea Foundry... which is a point not to be overlooked.

--- End quote ---

This gets my +1 easily.  Very central location, affordable, and plenty to do.  :thumb:

--- End quote ---

If it's in Columbus we need to roadtrip again.

Another bonus of OH is we can probably get CPT to come out

--- End quote ---

I thought he was in CT? But yeah that would be cool.

shuangmu:
Look forward .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version