geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[GB] GMK Red Alert - shipping confirmed Jan/Feb 2023!

<< < (35/36) > >>

Puddsy:

--- Quote from: break on Wed, 08 March 2023, 16:39:52 ---
--- Quote from: Puddsy on Sat, 04 March 2023, 15:25:07 ---turns out mechs and co is extremely close to where i live and it got here this morning

thank you USPS

set looks great, thanks so much for running this and excited to have been able to get a set

do the same thing but in blue next pls

--- End quote ---

Glad to hear you're enjoying. :)

I have heard folks are interested in seeing GMK Blue Alert. I'd love to run it (if I wasn't retired lol), but that's less straightforward - some other runners are exploring it though.

--- End quote ---

i might roll over and do it once dark sky ships, my first GMK set was one of the oco olivetti sets and i want that again

VXQN:
Would love to see a blue alert! Especially if the blue was on the darker side, and double especially if it was anything close to Olivetti.

tactilesbad:
did mykeyboard "forget" to pay their gmk invoices? clowns didn't even receive their units to date

break:

--- Quote from: tactilesbad on Fri, 10 March 2023, 04:39:50 ---did mykeyboard "forget" to pay their gmk invoices? clowns didn't even receive their units to date

--- End quote ---

I've been in communication with MyKB about this issue for some time. I can assure you it's not their invoices. There's a lot of...stuff...going on at Rama these days.

VXQN:
I'm STILL waiting for my brass Rama key purchased from ProtoTypist. Any news from Rama on when they'll send them out? (I'm aware that US/AU vendors have already received their keys, and I believe Mykeyboard are also yet to get them.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version