geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[GB] GMK Red Alert - shipping confirmed Jan/Feb 2023!

<< < (36/36)

CaesarAZealad:

--- Quote from: VXQN on Sun, 23 July 2023, 08:21:33 ---I'm STILL waiting for my brass Rama key purchased from ProtoTypist. Any news from Rama on when they'll send them out? (I'm aware that US/AU vendors have already received their keys, and I believe Mykeyboard are also yet to get them.)

--- End quote ---
>Rama

codog:

--- Quote from: VXQN on Sun, 23 July 2023, 08:21:33 ---I'm STILL waiting for my brass Rama key purchased from ProtoTypist. Any news from Rama on when they'll send them out? (I'm aware that US/AU vendors have already received their keys, and I believe Mykeyboard are also yet to get them.)

--- End quote ---

probably in 5 years.

break:

--- End quote ---

Unfortunately I don't have any updates here. I'm sorry.

VXQN:
Hi Break, I am once again asking about my Rama key. I appreciate it's out of your control, but perhaps you can get in touch with Rama for me and all the rest of us who are waiting?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version