Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 14822 times)

Offline ayuunda

Hello!
« on: Thu, 06 January 2022, 14:56:43 »
Honestly, I'm not even sure how I got here... but somehow I fell down the rabbit hole and am (happily) stuck!

I was only recently introduced to the mechanical keyboard community, and was immediately drawn to the custom niche. As someone who is very into aesthetics and design, I've always had a hard time finding PC/gaming peripherals that fit my tastes, so having to ability customize nearly every aspect of a keyboard was mindblowing.

It's been about six weeks now, and I've already built my first keeb - a KBD67 Lite R3 - and have two more builds in the works as upcoming birthday gifts at the end of the month. I'm looking forward to meeting other folks in the community, learning more about all-things-keyboard-related, and maybe even designing my own keycap set one day (a girl can dream!).

Offline jennyluce

Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 13 January 2022, 00:37:02 »
you just saw the video  ;D
i am using it, the sound it when you type, omg that sound is satisfying  :cool:

Offline granola bar enthusiast

« Reply #2 on: Thu, 31 March 2022, 10:40:26 »
welcome to the forum? its weird to be welcoming people even though its been less than a month since I joined myself but I hope you have a nice time here!

Offline RitzyKraken

• Ritzy Kraken
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 11 January 2023, 11:45:53 »
Welcome!
Artisan wrist rest maker in the USA
https://www.instagram.com/ritzykraken/

Offline JohnBaumgart

« Reply #4 on: Sat, 19 August 2023, 09:54:36 »
Welcome to the community. I'm so much glad to have a chat with you here. Enjoy your best time.