Author Topic: [GB] KAT Oasis - GB over - Fraktal Kaps x Oasis raffle today!  (Read 62884 times)

Offline Nim

Re: [GB] KAT Oasis - Last call - BAD raffle today - TX EO-87 & kits Giveaway!
« Reply #100 on: Fri, 06 March 2020, 16:20:09 »
Last minute decided to up the set count from 4 to 5 and add in Liha Accents as well. We need more brown hue sets!

Offline nasp

• * Vendor
Re: [GB] KAT Oasis - Last call - BAD raffle today - TX EO-87 & kits Giveaway!
« Reply #101 on: Fri, 06 March 2020, 20:35:11 »
Last minute decided to up the set count from 4 to 5 and add in Liha Accents as well. We need more brown hue sets!

I'm working on it  :cool:

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
GB is closing soon - don't forget to join Oasis before it's too late!

Also, today is Latrialum's Oasis raffle - make sure you joined the GB and keep your order numbers close for a shot at these!

Daily reminder that I'm giving away a TX EO-87 to one of Oasis GB participants!

۞ Enter the GB and purchase both an alpha (any) and a modifiers (any - which also includes the Ergo and 40s) kit

۞ fill this >> form <<

۞ that's all folks

« Last Edit: Sun, 08 March 2020, 03:07:05 by JSaintS »

Offline Gohan

How many units to MOQ?

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
Keep in mind I haven’t received updated numbers from Kono since Thursday night and I have yet to get updated numbers from the other vendors for today - we are missing 6.7k units :)

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
[GB] KAT Oasis - Last call - Latriaum raffle Live - TX EO-87 & kits Giveaway!
« Reply #105 on: Sun, 08 March 2020, 10:41:20 »

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
Re: [GB] KAT Oasis - Last call - TX EO-87 & kits Giveaway!
« Reply #106 on: Mon, 09 March 2020, 13:43:31 »
Hello everyone,

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

Here are a couple of updates:

۞ Invoices for Latrialum's raffle will go out asap - I'm checking order numbers with vendors first :)

۞ Stay tuned for more artisans raffles - here is what has yet to come: Fraktal Kaps, Lo-Ki, Keyforge, SUK (this one is going to take a while though) and HWS (boy o boy I can't wait for that one!)

۞ Ah, also, we HIT MOQ!!! This has not been the adventure I expected and I wish we had hit MOQ much sooner but I am thrilled and humbled by the love you guys have showed me! I can't wait for you to get the keyset and put it on your boards!

۞ Last call for the TX EO-87 giveaway! It is open to everyone that has purchased an alpha (any) and a modifiers (any - which also includes the Ergo and 40s) kit. Is that your case? PERFECT! Just make sure to fill this >> form << and you are good to go!

Offline nasp

• * Vendor
« Reply #107 on: Mon, 09 March 2020, 14:02:15 »
Hello everyone,

۞ Invoices for Latrialum's raffle will go out asap - I'm checking order numbers with vendors first :)

۞ Stay tuned for more artisans raffles - here is what has yet to come: Fraktal Kaps, Lo-Ki, Keyforge, SUK (this one is going to take a while though) and HWS (boy o boy I can't wait for that one!)

۞ Ah, also, we HIT MOQ!!! This has not been the adventure I expected and I wish we had hit MOQ much sooner but I am thrilled and humbled by the love you guys have showed me! I can't wait for you to get the keyset and put it on your boards!

۞ Last call for the TX EO-87 giveaway! It is open to everyone that has purchased an alpha (any) and a modifiers (any - which also includes the Ergo and 40s) kit. Is that your case? PERFECT! Just make sure to fill this >> form << and you are good to go!

I'm surprised you didn't hit MOQ sooner too considering how great this set is, esp. novelties and deskmat, and all the hard work you put into it. Nonetheless, congrats and it's at the top of my list for sets that I can't wait to receive.

Offline NathanielGoodtimes

• n/a
Great news!

Congrats OP!

Offline dmatx1

« Reply #109 on: Mon, 09 March 2020, 14:23:54 »
Ah, also, we HIT MOQ!!!
This was a rough ride and finally happened!

Offline fatboycarney

« Reply #110 on: Mon, 09 March 2020, 21:49:40 »
Hello everyone,

I'm surprised you didn't hit MOQ sooner too considering how great this set is, esp. novelties and deskmat, and all the hard work you put into it. Nonetheless, congrats and it's at the top of my list for sets that I can't wait to receive.

Agree with nasp, was very surprised this was so tough, but kudos to you for continuing the fight. As I said earlier in this thread, the set looks great, the artisan collab work you did was amazing, and then you even threw in a board giveaway.

Congrats on MOQ and so well deserved!! Cant wait to get my set!!

Offline Alpsie

This is great :) Glad we hit MOQ

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Offline Actualize

I wanted to order this so much, I had it in my cart at Kono.store but a few hours later when I was home ready to order the prices got bumped up by $10-15 per kit for no reason. I also sent them an email and got no response. I will not order it eventually cause it's out of my budget. But it was almost $50 less yesterday... I feel so disappointed.

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
[GB] KAT Oasis - GB over - TX EO-87!
« Reply #113 on: Tue, 10 March 2020, 04:21:22 »
I wanted to order this so much, I had it in my cart at Kono.store but a few hours later when I was home ready to order the prices got bumped up by $10-15 per kit for no reason. I also sent them an email and got no response. I will not order it eventually cause it's out of my budget. But it was almost $50 less yesterday... I feel so disappointed.

Unfortunately the price increase is due to the fact that the GB is over and Kono started selling extras which have a mark up as usual. The GB was supposed to end last Friday but we let it open during the weekend to help ensure we hit MOQ.

I am so sorry for this :(

Offline Actualize

Re: [GB] KAT Oasis - GB over - TX EO-87!
« Reply #114 on: Tue, 10 March 2020, 04:38:34 »
Oh, I understand. Ah RIP, I just got enough money on my Paypal yesterday. Oh well, too bad for me :(

Offline bobdenard

« Reply #115 on: Tue, 10 March 2020, 06:07:42 »
Did the Rama Cap meet MOQ?

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #116 on: Tue, 10 March 2020, 06:41:25 »
Did the Rama Cap meet MOQ?

Yes sir :) everything (w/o exception) will be made :)

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #117 on: Tue, 10 March 2020, 17:51:45 »

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
[GB] KAT Oasis - MOQ Hit - TX EO-87 Giveaway running till Sunday!
« Reply #118 on: Wed, 11 March 2020, 03:18:26 »

As you guys have seen, we have hit MOQ on the set and I could not be more grateful for the support! I promised to giveaway a TX EO-87 and I will keep my promise - the giveaway will end on Sunday. Here are the requirements:

۞ You entered the GB and purchased both an alpha (any) and a modifiers (any - which also includes the Ergo and 40s) kit?

۞ Fill this >> form <<

۞ that's all folks

Frosted WK TX EO-87

Offline Kryptac

Re: [GB] KAT Oasis - GB over - MOQ Hit - TX EO-87 Giveaway ends on Sunday!
« Reply #119 on: Thu, 26 March 2020, 13:25:57 »
What is the board in the render with the glass camels?

Offline dmatx1

What is the board in the render with the glass camels?

Curious what 80%/75% keyboard case is being used in the first renders with the glass camels?

That is the Brussels by Goldworms_77 on IG. Definitely go check him out, that board is gorgeous!

Offline soloplayer

Re: [GB] KAT Oasis - GB over - MOQ Hit - TX EO-87 Giveaway ends on Sunday!
« Reply #121 on: Sun, 29 March 2020, 06:19:18 »
erm which case color would you guys recommend to better fit with this set? i'm going to cerakote my new case but i'm stuck
i ordered base alpha and blue modifier

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
Fraktal Kaps x Oasis raffle today!
« Reply #122 on: Thu, 02 April 2020, 02:58:22 »

I hope everyone is doing fine and you are all staying inside, safe and sound!

Fraktal Kaps x Oasis

I'm thrilled to announce that the Fraktal Kaps x Oasis raffle will happen today, April 2nd :) Keep your eyes on Fraktal's IG for more details, I will also post the raffle link in here when the sale happens

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
Re: [GB] KAT Oasis - GB over - Fraktal Kaps x Oasis raffle today!
« Reply #123 on: Thu, 02 April 2020, 15:50:57 »
In a little over an hour, the Fraktal x Oasis raffle will be live! Don't miss your chance!

>> Click Here <<

Offline JustinUtherdude

« Reply #124 on: Thu, 07 May 2020, 21:24:36 »
I know that I'm a little bit late, but I wanted to let you know that I ordered 2 full sets (alphas, modifiers, calculus, and spacebar). I order 1 set in each colorway and I'm super excited to see them in person. I also order 3 of the desk mats, as it's never to early to start Christmas shopping for relatives (1 for me and 2 for my sisters). This set looks awesome and I can't thank you enough for designing them.

Offline FoxFire007

« Reply #125 on: Thu, 07 May 2020, 23:55:42 »
Can I still order this?

Offline JustinUtherdude

« Reply #126 on: Fri, 08 May 2020, 02:26:20 »
the USA store, kono, has some.

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #127 on: Wed, 27 May 2020, 13:24:43 »
Hello everyone!

The [not quite] Oasis x Keyforge raffle is live

>> FORM HERE <<

You have 24 hours!

Invoices out, check your PayPal!
« Last Edit: Thu, 28 May 2020, 14:16:43 by JSaintS »

Offline bobdenard

« Reply #128 on: Sun, 07 June 2020, 10:22:40 »
Set still on track for June/July? I can’t wait!

Offline dmatx1

« Reply #129 on: Sun, 07 June 2020, 11:22:47 »

"Production is underway. Estimated arrival from Keyreative is late summer."
Kono

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #130 on: Sun, 07 June 2020, 11:58:23 »

"Production is underway. Estimated arrival from Keyreative is late summer."
Kono

Indeed, it is going to arrive a little later than expected - I assumed it would, due to the Covid-19 pandemic and the fact milkshake too so long to produce.

That said, I also sent a mail to zFrontier, as I have commented on KAT Monochrome's IC because I would like an explanation as to what happened with Milkshake and I would like to know what they will do to fix the issue so that it does not happen on Oasis (or any other KAT set for that matter). Hopefully the community gets an answer soon about the situation and hopefully this does not happen to here :)

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
[GB Over] KAT Oasis
« Reply #131 on: Mon, 08 June 2020, 04:49:01 »
Hello Everyone,

Quick update to say that keys for the Not Quite Oasis are going out today/tomorrow :)

Also, I just got an email from Alex @zFrontier about the issues with Milkshake. The email is quite lenghty with a bunch of pictures and screenshots with conversations with Biip.

Long story short, here is a quote from the mail:
We are in talks with Keyreative at the moment and they agreed on actively providing replacements

misaligned legends, damaged keys, tinted keys: def a QC issue and they will be providing replacements upon individual reports and work on better QC.

I explained I didn't want the same issues on Oasis/HFO/Monochrome and I do believe they will work harder on the QC (as they should, this could easily kill the profile if nothing is done).

Those that want to see the entire email can ping me on Discord with their email and I can forward it to you.

Have a wonderful day guys!

Offline brainbowroll

Re: [GB Over] KAT Oasis
« Reply #132 on: Tue, 09 June 2020, 19:58:20 »
Those that want to see the entire email can ping me on Discord with their email and I can forward it to you.

Is there an invite link to your Discord server? I'm having trouble finding one. Thanks!

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
Re: [GB Over] KAT Oasis
« Reply #133 on: Wed, 10 June 2020, 08:50:07 »

Is there an invite link to your Discord server? I'm having trouble finding one. Thanks!

I had no discord up until just now, my previous invite (link was in Monochrome's IC) was for a friend's discord, but I've since then created my own so it is easier to share thoughts/requests/etc. It's probably going to be a small discord and I don't expect many people to join, but feel free to hope in :)

>> Discord invite here (this time it works)

Offline Alpsie

« Reply #134 on: Thu, 23 July 2020, 13:02:28 »
Thanks for the update :)
when is late summer xD like september?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Offline soloplayer

« Reply #135 on: Fri, 07 August 2020, 11:34:54 »
any update?

Offline Alpsie

« Reply #136 on: Wed, 19 August 2020, 02:24:39 »
latest update seem to be from his discord.

"
I know production had started and although I didn’t get confirmation yet, I’m pretty sure that was for the keys for the Nano. Slider as that was given priority by keyreative. There are a couple of sets before us and whilst i can’t wait to get my hands on the set, I’m also happy there are other sets before so we can make sure everything is A-ok with their QC :slight_smile:
"

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #137 on: Sun, 13 September 2020, 14:52:59 »
Hello everyone,

it has been a while, sorry for not being really active on here recently. Production as indeed started and we are in queue for the reverse dye-sub, but there are a couple of keysets before this one so I can't give an exact date as to when those will ship to vendors. I will keep you updates as soon as I can.

On another note, I'll be holding a small giveaway on my discord for those keys:

Click here to join (also, don't forget to hop in for KAT Monochrome before it's too late):

Offline soloplayer

« Reply #138 on: Wed, 09 December 2020, 20:54:42 »
oh man what is the whole progress rn?
this keyset has been delayed for quite long  :(

Offline svenge

« Reply #139 on: Fri, 11 December 2020, 13:16:23 »

Agree.  Kono said end of the year after delaying a full quarter.  Well that's coming up pretty quickly.

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #140 on: Fri, 11 December 2020, 15:04:03 »

Agree.  Kono said end of the year after delaying a full quarter.  Well that's coming up pretty quickly.

I'm afraid that's not going to happen. I have to admit I do not know where Kono got that info, but as of two/three weeks ago, we were in productions and in the queue for dye-sub. There are still two KAT keysets before Oasis, namely Specimen and Lich, so before those ship, I wouldn't expect much I'm afraid.

Keyreative had some delays, for sure, but I've been told they bought more machines and hired people to increase production and lower leadtime.

I really want to thank you for your patience <3

Offline soloplayer

« Reply #141 on: Sun, 13 December 2020, 19:29:44 »

I'm afraid that's not going to happen. I have to admit I do not know where Kono got that info, but as of two/three weeks ago, we were in productions and in the queue for dye-sub. There are still two KAT keysets before Oasis, namely Specimen and Lich, so before those ship, I wouldn't expect much I'm afraid.

Keyreative had some delays, for sure, but I've been told they bought more machines and hired people to increase production and lower leadtime.

I really want to thank you for your patience <3
tks for the update. i hope the quality and color dont mismatch. i heard there were some issues with previous KAT set, so afraid

Offline svenge

« Reply #142 on: Sun, 14 February 2021, 16:36:38 »
From Kono:
KAT Oasis
These completed production and shipment is being organized now!

Any idea when that update was posted?  ETA on shipments?

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #143 on: Sun, 14 February 2021, 17:35:21 »
No idea when that was posted, but what I know is that keyreative shipped keysets to each vendor last week. As far as I know they did not get tracking yet but everything is on its way to the vendors.

RAMA keys and desksmats have already been received for a while and the Nano. Sliders are being worked on :)

Offline nasp

• * Vendor
« Reply #144 on: Sun, 14 February 2021, 18:54:03 »
No idea when that was posted, but what I know is that keyreative shipped keysets to each vendor last week. As far as I know they did not get tracking yet but everything is on its way to the vendors.

RAMA keys and desksmats have already been received for a while and the Nano. Sliders are being worked on :)

Same can be said of KAM Wraith and it's been almost a month now in shipping limbo. In other words, don't hold your breath for a February delivery to your door.

Offline nostr

« Reply #145 on: Tue, 30 March 2021, 11:20:04 »
Any hopes for an april ship date?

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #146 on: Tue, 30 March 2021, 12:15:11 »
Any hopes for an april ship date?

I am hoping for that, indeed. I know Chinese orders have shipped and so have international orders bought on zFrontier (mostly Asia, but some others from EU and potentially US). Orders for Kono have been shipped at the same time Chinese orders have been shipped (so roughly around CNY) because it looks like Kono as a warehouse in China (after that, I don't have any updates, I'm afraid). I need to follow up with OCE and CA vendors to see if they got their orders in, but I got word a couple of hours ago that the EU orders are set to arrive at mykeyboard.eu in the next couple of days. Hang tight, we're getting there!

For everyone that already got their order or all the ones that are getting them in the future, don't hesitate to tag me on IG if you post the set on your board or to post a picture in here; I would love to see all your setups!

Thank you so much for your patience and support <3

Offline svenge

« Reply #147 on: Tue, 18 May 2021, 12:28:29 »
Did everybody else get their set?  I got mine a couple weeks ago now, and I finally put it on a board.  This is my first experience with the KAT profile and I must say... it's quite nice.  I only had one issue with my left shift key being slightly warped causing some unwanted binding.  I had to fix it with a heat gun, just a tiny tweak brought it into alignment.

Aesthetically these are not on the same level as Signature Plastics or GMK - the cap edges aren't perfectly aligned, and the legends are only as sharp as you can get with dye sub...  but the variety of options in the kits and the typing feel is phenomenal.  Great surface texture on these.  Looks great on my Rose Gold KBD8x: