Author Topic: [GB] Duck Orion V3 Kustom Keyboard - Complete!  (Read 194139 times)

Offline bit-shifter

It's altogether possible that I've missed this, but what layout support can we expect?

Offline mdlt97

• This **** is still better than Keebtalk
if you read the original message Elton made which has all the details, there is a link to kbd4u where you can see photos of the plate and what layout it supports

it is titled

More Information in a bold white text, it is the third bold white text on the page from the top
TX60 | Duck TC-V3 | Duck Eagle V2 1/1 Bottom | Zephyr r2 | Duck Sidewinder | Mech27v2 | TX75 | LZ CLS | Duck Viper v2 | Orion v3 | HHKB pro 1 | TGR 910 | Omega60

Offline alisonica

Any idea how Brass Weights can be attached to the bottom?

Offline Olitender

my body is ready
Going into heat.

Offline Oblotzky

• Backspace is for people that make mistakes.

Duck weight inserts are added on the inside, check the last page of the weight GB thread here, people posted pics: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=96368.150

Offline wholypantalones

• text and icon mods plz.

If you look at the picture in the first reply, inside the case there is a cutout for a weight and screw holes.

Offline pentawater

Wow! I hope I can get in!

So, what exactly time in Toronto, Canada??

Offline Oblotzky

• Backspace is for people that make mistakes.

Click the countdown timer URL at the top of the first post, about 1h5m left from me writing this.

Offline Sshimosawa

Offline donut_sauce

Sorry guys, the GB has been pushed to open at 10:30AM as I have work related commitments.
oh no, right when I'll be on the subway to work. RIP my chances...On the plus side this is now one less person everyone else has to compete with, my holiday gift to the community.

If anyone wants to purchase a hineybush h87a for this PM me. I was planning on using it for either this or jane v2 or lz mp but none of those raffles worked out so I'm happy to hand this off to someone else. I should be getting it next week I think?

Offline haingo1094

• @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
my body is ready

Offline Broseph

Sorry guys, the GB has been pushed to open at 10:30AM as I have work related commitments.
oh no, right when I'll be on the subway to work. RIP my chances...On the plus side this is now one less person everyone else has to compete with, my holiday gift to the community.

If anyone wants to purchase a hineybush h87a for this PM me. I was planning on using it for either this or jane v2 or lz mp but none of those raffles worked out so I'm happy to hand this off to someone else. I should be getting it next week I think?
I'll be interested if I get a raffle win.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Offline dhb82

11 degree angle, isn’t that more than “standard” angles? Or is it like having feet up on most standard boards?

Offline elton5354

7 minutes!

Offline aaron6301

• Pixel Pusher
GL everyone  :thumb:

Offline bmilcs

• bryan | bmilcs
    • bmilcs world
Hott dogg. Heart is racing. That was intense :p

I was ready forrealz this time around.

TGR.JANE.V2 #40/40 <3 // TOKYO60 #1 // KBD75  #1 #2 #3 #4 // ES87  #1 #2 #3 #4 #5
INCOMPLETE  Duck Orion v3, 2 pcb black on black (might sell, pm me)  | SOUTHPAW.65

Offline itskuroi

submitted

Offline repuls0r

entered
Matrix 8XV1.0  |  FMJ 80  |  SKOG  |  TGR Jane CE  |  Orion V2  |  Mech27  |  LZCP  |  TXCP  |  CPSQ  |  TX1800

Offline idlemao

submitted

Offline bit-shifter

done

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
In. Fingers crossed! GL fam  :thumb:
-Dana

Offline bmilcs

• bryan | bmilcs
    • bmilcs world
Is it safe to edit your submission once it's been sent?

TGR.JANE.V2 #40/40 <3 // TOKYO60 #1 // KBD75  #1 #2 #3 #4 // ES87  #1 #2 #3 #4 #5
INCOMPLETE  Duck Orion v3, 2 pcb black on black (might sell, pm me)  | SOUTHPAW.65

Offline oh_chesteroni

Fingers crossed!

Offline eyedrop

Good luck everyone!

Offline KeyT

Wooooah :eek:

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
11 degree angle, isn’t that more than “standard” angles? Or is it like having feet up on most standard boards?

It is steeper than most I think but yes, i would compare it to having the feet up (plus maybe a degree or two) on a regular keyboard.
-Dana

Offline Nas

not putting my full name has probably ****ed me over rip

Offline Olitender

forgot to put my city :(
Going into heat.

Offline mmontess

Good luck everybody  :thumb:

Offline DreLLin

Entered. Good luck  ;D

Offline haingo1094

• @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
done

Offline nulltorious

Good luck :D

Offline lightprime

Phew heart was racing, GL everyone  :D

Offline sJ1N

yea i almost got a heart attack too, gl everyone

Offline wholypantalones

• text and icon mods plz.
So a few questions.

Each set weighs about TBD kg with packaging

What's the weight so I can estimate shipping? Is there a shipping estimate to CONUS?

What's the shipping estimate date / production turn around on these?

Offline daddy_dafoe

Submitted, gosh so many ppl do it so quickly, I put Daddy_dafoe instead of daddy_dafoe... hoping that won’t screw me over

Offline geogga

• gosh dang GH and their GBs
gl dudes & dudettes

does editing the original submission affect odds?
« Last Edit: Fri, 14 December 2018, 09:41:24 by geogga »

Offline Xynerorias

• Lubin' with glicerin
Phew that was something! Had the countdown on one tab and the form ready to be refreshed on the other. Good luck everybody!

Offline mmontess

Submitted, gosh so many ppl do it so quickly, I put Daddy_dafoe instead of daddy_dafoe... hoping that won’t screw me over
lmao you'll be fine man.

Offline elton5354

I'm going to leave the form open until tomorrow and edits will be allowed until Monday, December 17 @ 8PM EST. At that point I will start finalizing the sheet for invoicing.

Offline otanishock

• One of the cool kids :>
  • ファーストラブ
I'm going to leave the form open until tomorrow and edits will be allowed until Monday, December 17 @ 8PM EST. At that point I will start finalizing the sheet for invoicing.
Does editing change your queue on the list?

Offline ctrlX

Will we be able to edit the Google Form after submitting? wondering if this is a 'spam answers as fast you can and fix later' type GB or an 'enter correctly the first time'  type GB.

No, you will not. This will be "enter correctly for the first time" GB.  :thumb:

what pcb software is it?

O2D software.
Wait what... So if I forgot to add my city in the field "zip / postal code" because there was no separate field for that and I then corrected by resubmitting the form, the first submitted timestamp will be overwritten with the second? Making my first submit of the form not valid?

Offline Olitender

Will we be able to edit the Google Form after submitting? wondering if this is a 'spam answers as fast you can and fix later' type GB or an 'enter correctly the first time'  type GB.

No, you will not. This will be "enter correctly for the first time" GB.  :thumb:

what pcb software is it?

O2D software.
Wait what... So if I forgot to add my city in the field "zip / postal code" because there was no separate field for that and I then corrected by resubmitting the form, the first submitted timestamp will be overwritten with the second? Making my first submit of the form not valid?

I hope not. Same exact thing happened to me. Hoping that the first submission will be valid.

Going into heat.

Offline sJ1N

what pcb software is it?

O2D software.

I hope not. Same exact thing happened to me. Hoping that the first submission will be valid.

i hope so too, i accidentally clicked edit submission right after

Offline bmilcs

• bryan | bmilcs
    • bmilcs world
What color setup are you guys going with?

I feel like black top / silver base is the coolest looking, but am probably going to change to solid black or silver for staying power.

What are you going with?

Offline TheArcticFox_27

WKL Full silver, clean af
| | |

Offline sJ1N

Offline mmontess

Offline Mcnos

• GMK Fuyu
Lol, the time changed so I think I might have missed oh well

Offline kconfire

When is the invoice due date? :)
[Collection] Monokei Kei SE, Realforce R2 TKL, Leopold FC660C
[Soon TM] Monokei Tomo SE, GSKT-00