Author Topic: [Quotes In!] - Aluminum GH60 Case - Anodizing Samples In!  (Read 68158 times)

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
[Quotes In!] - Aluminum GH60 Case - Anodizing Samples In!
« on: Wed, 30 January 2013, 18:14:28 »
---------------------------------------------------------
Intro
-------------------
First off, big thanks to alaricljs for helping me start this project  months ago. Without his knowledge into custom boards, the case would have been way less nice than it currently is. Another thanks goes out to Acetrak for helping me see problems in my design, checking my work and making suggestions. So big thanks to both of them :P

Another late thanks goes to CPTBadAss for checking my stuff. It's great to have a confirmation of your design from someone who knows a bit more than me ^___^

Now to the case:
-------------------
Costar only ANSI125 plate:

-------------------
Costar/Cherry compatible ISO150 w/ blockers:

-------------------
And inside the case:

-------------------
And the back:

Design features
-------------------
1) 3 piece case with integrated plate.

2) Thanks to litster phantom plate design the switches are open-able. For the GH60, depending on Komars decision, the switch holes will be using WFD modified switch hole design for 1x keys to allow switch modding even when rotated.

3) Main use was for the upcoming GH60. However with different plates a poker or pure could fit inside this case as well.

4) Top cover allows different layouts and has integrated blockers if you want to do 1.5 1.5 7 1.5 1.5 for the bottom row.

5) Stainless steel weight plate and feet. It's optional, but why wouldn't you want your case to be rock solid and a bit of a fatty

6) Nearly any plate option (If I have the time)

To do list:
-------------------
 - Cutout for USB port
 - Design another foot for a different angle
 - Design matching GH10 case
 - Get quotes from machine shop and anodizer
« Last Edit: Tue, 23 April 2013, 19:27:30 by The_Beast »
Vendor Status: Sadly, not taking any orders/pre-orders at this time

Vendor Quick Links: | Vendor Forum | Hardwood Wrist Rests | Hardwood 60% Cases | Customer Gallery | Giveaway |

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
Re: Aluminum GH60 Case - Input/suggestions welcome
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 30 January 2013, 18:14:46 »
Suggestions:
-------------------

Vendor Quick Links: | Vendor Forum | Hardwood Wrist Rests | Hardwood 60% Cases | Customer Gallery | Giveaway |

Offline Acetrak

• ssk.ℜ
  • gnawm_
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 30 January 2013, 18:23:56 »
I see that you had already made the edits I was gonna do...

*Closes SolidWorks

;D

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 30 January 2013, 18:25:19 »
I see that you had already made the edits I was gonna do...

*Closes SolidWorks

;D

Yup, now I just have to redraw in AutoCAD or make some pretty templates in Solidwork and send them to the shops

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 30 January 2013, 19:35:13 »
whoo compatible with Prof layout :D

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #5 on: Wed, 30 January 2013, 19:59:42 »
Is this related to WFD's case project?

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #6 on: Wed, 30 January 2013, 20:06:27 »
whoo compatible with Prof layout :D

What layout is that?

I don't think so. I started my case in early November but due to my Winter break, I wasn't able to put the finishing details on it until I got back to school

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #7 on: Wed, 30 January 2013, 20:11:58 »

I don't think so. I started my case in early November but due to my Winter break, I wasn't able to put the finishing details on it until I got back to school
[/quote]

Translation: I'm going to need to buy one of each!

*In the voice of  Kenny* You bastards!  ;)

Offline aggiejy

• ** Moderator Emeritus
Aluminum GH60 Case - Input/suggestions welcome
« Reply #8 on: Wed, 30 January 2013, 20:18:22 »
Awesome!

Offline regack

« Reply #9 on: Wed, 30 January 2013, 20:20:22 »
I haven't seen anyone make this suggestion yet, so I'll throw it out there...

I suggest that you make one and send it to me to betatest... wouldn't want anyone else to have to suffer through that, so I'm just going to volunteer myself for the tortuous task.  It could even be anodized that wonderous magenta colour, I'd be good with that...   :D

Offline Caaaarrrt

« Reply #10 on: Wed, 30 January 2013, 20:48:39 »
Looks great!

Will the case have the PCB stand offs that match up with the poker screw holes, or will the PCB just be held in place by the plate being fixed to the case?

Is there clearance for the dip switches on the underside of the poker PCB? I don't mind that there isn't a hole on the bottom for the dip switches, just that they don't hit the bottom of the case when putting it together.

Looks like it will be awesome for the GH60!
Metal Grey LZ-GH - 62g Clears | White HHKB Pro2 |KBC Poker - Lubed Reds w/ Plate and Red Imsto case | Duck PokerCM QuickFire Rapid - Blues w/ red case

Offline WhiteFireDragon

• youtube
« Reply #11 on: Wed, 30 January 2013, 20:59:45 »
Ah one more case emerged. I knew this would show up sooner or later  :)

Design and detail-wise, it's a little more simple than the one I designed, so it should be more budget friendly? Even with simple designs, you can make it more newb friendly for all existing poker/pure owners if you also added standoffs so the PCB can be a direct drop-in without requiring to desolder switches to install on the plate. Although this would mean you'll have to break the steel weight plate into smaller ones to dodge the standoffs, or drill holes at those standoff locations on the steel plate so the higher standoffs can go straight through. Dip switch sticks out the deepest, so you need a rectangle cut for that too. Just a suggestion since it's not my design.

PS - it was bpiphany that designed the original phantom 1x switch holes, and the modifier cutouts were directly from cherry's design on their website. It was litster that got the prototype made from bpiphany's design, and BiNiaRiS that sourced a manufacturer. I just wanted to give credit where credit is due  ;) .

Nope, we were simultaneously designing the cases. I think demorgue was looking into a different design too, not sure what happened to him. Maybe he'll pop out at the same time too haha
« Last Edit: Wed, 30 January 2013, 21:14:20 by WhiteFireDragon »

Offline precarious

• LOOK MOM, I'M A DRAGONZORD! DOOOO DODOODODODOODOO
« Reply #12 on: Wed, 30 January 2013, 21:19:58 »
short right shift + 1x to the right of it for the Function key ;0

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #13 on: Wed, 30 January 2013, 21:21:02 »
I haven't seen anyone make this suggestion yet, so I'll throw it out there...

I suggest that you make one and send it to me to betatest... wouldn't want anyone else to have to suffer through that, so I'm just going to volunteer myself for the tortuous task.  It could even be anodized that wonderous magenta colour, I'd be good with that...   :D

I would like to test out one case before starting a GB for them

Looks great!

Will the case have the PCB stand offs that match up with the poker screw holes, or will the PCB just be held in place by the plate being fixed to the case?

Is there clearance for the dip switches on the underside of the poker PCB? I don't mind that there isn't a hole on the bottom for the dip switches, just that they don't hit the bottom of the case when putting it together.

Looks like it will be awesome for the GH60!

Thanks :D. No PCB standoffs, plate mount only.There is currently 1/8" of clearance between the PCB and the bottom of the case. How thick is a dip switch from the PCB and where exactly is it?

Ah one more case emerged. I knew this would show up sooner or later  :)

Design and detail-wise, it's a little more simple than the one I designed, so it should be more budget friendly? Even with simple designs, you can make it more newb friendly for all existing poker/pure owners if you also added standoffs so the PCB can be a direct drop-in without requiring to desolder switches to install on the plate. Although this would mean you'll have to break the steel weight plate into smaller ones to dodge the standoffs, or drill holes at those standoff locations on the steel plate so the higher standoffs can go straight through. Dip switch sticks out the deepest, so you need a rectangle cut for that too. Just a suggestion since it's not my design.

PS - it was bpiphany that designed the original phantom 1x switch holes, and the modifier cutouts were directly from cherry's design on their website. It was litster that got the prototype made from bpiphany's design, and BiNiaRiS that sourced a manufacturer. I just wanted to give credit where credit is due  ;) .

Yea, I've still be pretty busy but I'd like to get this out for quotes end of this week or beginning of the next. Figured I'd show it, see what GH thinks, make changes and then send it out.

I don't think it's that simple, it's just what I prefer in terms of a case. I've never really like the look of integrated feet. The KMAC 1, 1.2 and LE look 10x better with the feet than having the angle integrated into the case like the KMAC 2. However it should be cheap since it will require less mill time and less material compared to a case like your design.

Again this is going with what I prefer, which is plate mount keyboard and I would say a large amount of this forum is as well. So I don't think I'll be adding standoffs. It seems like a hassle for a minority group of the forum (sorry PCB mount lovers)

Can you tell me where exactly the dip switch is located in relation of a switch (like is it under the S key or D key...)? Also would you mind me using your new switch cutouts/improved plate design? And last favor, I also want to do a matching 10 pad case but I don't have a plate design or even something to go off of since 2x stabilized keys confuse me as to where there location is to the 1x keys of the number pad.

Thanks for the heads up, it's always been referred to as a litster plate so I assumed it was his design.

Offline alaricljs

• I be WOT'ing all day...
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #14 on: Wed, 30 January 2013, 21:40:36 »
Thanks :D . No PCB standoffs, plate mount only.There is currently 1/8" of clearance between the PCB and the bottom of the case. How thick is a dip switch from the PCB and where exactly is it?

Poker:  USB and dip switches are 5/32" from the PCB , holtek chip is ~3/32"

Dips are perfectly centered between caps and A, ~5/16" wide, from the center of the higher switch pad down 1/2"
« Last Edit: Wed, 30 January 2013, 21:42:30 by alaricljs »
Filco w/ Imsto thick PBT
Ducky 1087XM PCB+Plate, w/ Matias "Quiet Click" spring-swapped w/ XM Greens

Offline phetto

• HHKB JP
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #15 on: Wed, 30 January 2013, 21:41:51 »
Nice job, hope that color will be the final one =D

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #16 on: Wed, 30 January 2013, 21:44:15 »
Thanks :D . No PCB standoffs, plate mount only.There is currently 1/8" of clearance between the PCB and the bottom of the case. How thick is a dip switch from the PCB and where exactly is it?

Dips are perfectly centered between caps and A, ~5/16" wide, from the center of the higher switch pad down 1/2"

alaricljs = win

Nice job, hope that color will be the final one =D

I do have a purple that is kinda close

Offline WhiteFireDragon

• youtube
« Reply #17 on: Wed, 30 January 2013, 21:54:55 »

Hmm alaricljs, you might want to check over those numbers. Just from eyeballing it, 5/32" is waaay too low for both the PCB distance and height of the dip switch. It's also not perfectly centered between the "A" and capslock. It looks centered it when you glance at it, but I'm pretty meticulous about these things and it's not "perfectly" centered. I'll check mine and see what I have it at.

Offline WhiteFireDragon

• youtube
« Reply #18 on: Wed, 30 January 2013, 22:00:46 »
Can you tell me where exactly the dip switch is located in relation of a switch (like is it under the S key or D key...)? Also would you mind me using your new switch cutouts/improved plate design? And last favor, I also want to do a matching 10 pad case but I don't have a plate design or even something to go off of since 2x stabilized keys confuse me as to where there location is to the 1x keys of the number pad.

Since all these MX keycaps use "standard" sizes, you can design a plate and know relative positions of all switches. That's how I design all of mine without actually having a PCB on hand. Everything is very symmetrical.

But I'll send you my keypad plate. It'll include the switch design, new stabilizer design, and also relative switch positions. You just need to specify the outer edges since you have a different case than mine.

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #19 on: Wed, 30 January 2013, 22:01:44 »

Since all these MX keycaps use "standard" sizes, you can design a plate and know relative positions of all switches. That's how I design all of mine without actually having a PCB on hand. Everything is very symmetrical.

But I'll send you my keypad plate. It'll include the switch design, new stabilizer design, and also relative switch positions. You just need to specify the outer edges since you have a different case than mine.

It will look like this case, which seems to have a lot thicker of a edge

Offline alaricljs

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #20 on: Wed, 30 January 2013, 22:04:36 »
Hmm alaricljs, you might want to check over those numbers. Just from eyeballing it, 5/32" is waaay too low for both the PCB distance and height of the dip switch. It's also not perfectly centered between the "A" and capslock. It looks centered it when you glance at it, but I'm pretty meticulous about these things and it's not "perfectly" centered. I'll check mine and see what I have it at.

I need to take it outa the bag?  But then I can't sell it NIB.
Filco w/ Imsto thick PBT

Offline Loligagger

« Reply #21 on: Wed, 30 January 2013, 22:29:19 »
Just mirroring lysol's comment from the 10key thread as a suggestion:

Also, I think I mentioned the idea before, but how about a case that can fit both 60 and 10, with a usb hub inside to connect them and have 'one' keyboard cable to the pc? End up with something like the Plum96 but without the function row. I would like that a lot too.

In a perfect world, the 10key would be like the plum96's in that it could switch between the arrows & insert/delete/etc keys and a numpad.

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #22 on: Wed, 30 January 2013, 22:41:47 »
Just mirroring lysol's comment from the 10key thread as a suggestion:

Also, I think I mentioned the idea before, but how about a case that can fit both 60 and 10, with a usb hub inside to connect them and have 'one' keyboard cable to the pc? End up with something like the Plum96 but without the function row. I would like that a lot too.

In a perfect world, the 10key would be like the plum96's in that it could switch between the arrows & insert/delete/etc keys and a numpad.

It's a cool idea, but I like my number pad to the right of my mouse. Keyboard | mouse | Numberpad

Offline laden3

« Reply #23 on: Thu, 31 January 2013, 00:23:01 »
Can we use these to replace the keyboard feet? Saw that integrated steel plate and a magnetic feet might be very awesome.
http://www.kjmagnetics.com/proddetail.asp?prod=BX084BR-N52

Advantages that I can think of:
It removes the holes under the keyboard, making the case "perfect".
It might cut some cost as less holes are needed.
The keyboard can be elevated in 3 different heights too plus they can be easily replaced.

Disadvantage:
Magnets might interfere with the springs/ currents??? LOL
Might attract some pointy stuffs that can scratch your case.
« Last Edit: Thu, 31 January 2013, 16:09:51 by laden3 »
I rrrove brrracks.

Offline SmallFry

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Leaving 6/15; returning 6/22 or so.
« Reply #24 on: Thu, 31 January 2013, 00:31:48 »
OK, so quickly skimmed this thread, and I think its very cool! Question, if I may, why would people want this case over WFD's case or vice versa? Not trying to bash at all, I think its great, as is WFD's case. :) don't let this rustle jimmies please.

Offline WhiteFireDragon

• youtube
« Reply #25 on: Thu, 31 January 2013, 01:07:59 »
I guess Beast wants his own design of a tray + raised feet vs a natural angle throughout the case like in mine. And it looks like a wants plate-mounted PCB only with no option for standoff. This design should cost less to make also in case someone is strapped for money. Those look like big enough differences.

Offline SmallFry

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Leaving 6/15; returning 6/22 or so.
« Reply #26 on: Thu, 31 January 2013, 01:18:39 »
Aha. Thank you sir.

Offline cobraj

« Reply #27 on: Thu, 31 January 2013, 05:20:24 »
This looks awesome.
More stuff for me to want haha.

Just in terms of suggestions, although I am personally not a fan of integrated wrist rests, I've noticed a few people have been asking for them on this forum.

Offline simkev

« Reply #28 on: Thu, 31 January 2013, 07:12:34 »

Are these feets wich are seen on many different cases milled by the case maker or are they bought from a company that manufactures them?
Are they some sort of speaker spikes?
Just curious since I am working on a acryllic GH60 case and also a Phantom acryllic case but I havent found anything wort using as feets and I dont want to mill the feets myself in order save on the cost.
Cheers.
« Last Edit: Thu, 31 January 2013, 07:36:52 by simkev »
JAG ÄR LIVRÄDD FÖR ATT LEVA & JAG ÄR DÖDSRÄDD FÖR ATT DÖ

| Poker X - Ergo Clears & Red Alert 2.0 | Majestouch 2 TKL - Browns & Blue Cream Cheese |

Offline alaricljs

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #29 on: Thu, 31 January 2013, 09:01:01 »
I was told that the feet are sourced separately from the cases.  Given the design details there's a very good chance they are meant for something else such as speakers.  If I recall correctly, the thin disk has a threaded hole with screw-head countersink, it's larger than the hole in the cone.
Filco w/ Imsto thick PBT

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #30 on: Thu, 31 January 2013, 11:04:52 »
I guess Beast wants his own design of a tray + raised feet vs a natural angle throughout the case like in mine. And it looks like a wants plate-mounted PCB only with no option for standoff. This design should cost less to make also in case someone is strapped for money. Those look like big enough differences.

Lower cost =/= Lower quality. I designed a case for what I personally like. I don't like PCB mount (I don't think a lot of the forum does) and I don't like integrated feet. If I'm going to design a custom case, it's going to be one that I am fully happy with.

This looks awesome.
More stuff for me to want haha.

Just in terms of suggestions, although I am personally not a fan of integrated wrist rests, I've noticed a few people have been asking for them on this forum.

Thanks, there really isn't plans to have an integrated wrist rest

*Snip*
Are these feets wich are seen on many different cases milled by the case maker or are they bought from a company that manufactures them?
Are they some sort of speaker spikes?
Just curious since I am working on a acryllic GH60 case and also a Phantom acryllic case but I havent found anything wort using as feets and I dont want to mill the feets myself in order save on the cost.
Cheers.

I was going to have these feet made with the cases. Maybe someone should order some extras for upcoming cases?

I was told that the feet are sourced separately from the cases.  Given the design details there's a very good chance they are meant for something else such as speakers.  If I recall correctly, the thin disk has a threaded hole with screw-head countersink, it's larger than the hole in the cone.

I was going to do that, but I don't think they would be super expensive to get them custom done to a spec that I want. Plus then I can use M3 hex head for the entire case, I don't think I could do that if I used speaker feet

Offline JPG

• Model F is my new passion!
« Reply #31 on: Fri, 01 February 2013, 19:16:55 »
I like the design of this case A LOT.

Simple and good looking :)

Any idea yet of the price range you expect this to be?
IBM F122, IBM XT F X2, IBM AT F (all Soarer converted), Filco Camo TKL Browns

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #32 on: Fri, 01 February 2013, 19:33:19 »
I like the design of this case A LOT.

Simple and good looking :)

Any idea yet of the price range you expect this to be?

Thanks, that's what I'm going for

I'll be send it out for quote sometime next week and should hear back within a few days

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #33 on: Wed, 06 February 2013, 10:18:00 »
Case is checked by two people + myself. I just need to redraw in AutoCAD, throw on some dimensions and send it out for some quotes. Hopefully that will be this week, but I'm not making promises

Offline TDub

« Reply #34 on: Sat, 09 February 2013, 17:23:55 »
Great looking case! Do want :)

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #35 on: Tue, 12 February 2013, 13:50:11 »
Got the plate design from WFD for the 10 pad, and it's already nearly done.

Hopefully quotes go out this week, depends on my schedule

Offline Gupgup

• * Vendor
« Reply #36 on: Tue, 12 February 2013, 13:54:22 »
Got the plate design from WFD for the 10 pad, and it's already nearly done.

Hopefully quotes go out this week, depends on my schedule

Great to hear! Glad it's coming along well beast, it is really amazing!

Offline sordna

« Reply #37 on: Tue, 12 February 2013, 14:06:14 »
As long as the fancy feet are optional, all is good. I would be happy using cheap screw-on or even stick-on feet from a hardware store.
Kinesis Contoured Advantage & Advantage2 LF with Cherry MX Red switches / Extra keys mod / O-ring dampening mod / Dvorak layout. ErgoDox with buzzer and LED mod.
Also: Kinesis Advantage Classic, Kinesis Advantage2, Data911 TG3, Fingerworks Touchstream LP, IBM SSK (Buckling spring), Goldtouch GTU-0077 keyboard

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #38 on: Tue, 12 February 2013, 14:09:15 »
But...they're fancy! You know you want it sordna

Offline sordna

« Reply #39 on: Tue, 12 February 2013, 14:11:13 »
Actually I like my keyboard surface flat (or even at negative tilt) so for this I would use 4 small rubber feet of equal size.
Kinesis Contoured Advantage & Advantage2 LF with Cherry MX Red switches / Extra keys mod / O-ring dampening mod / Dvorak layout. ErgoDox with buzzer and LED mod.
Also: Kinesis Advantage Classic, Kinesis Advantage2, Data911 TG3, Fingerworks Touchstream LP, IBM SSK (Buckling spring), Goldtouch GTU-0077 keyboard

Offline gnubag

« Reply #40 on: Tue, 12 February 2013, 14:16:15 »
i think you should make a bar as a foot like the LZ-GH.

so everybody can choose how high they want it.

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #41 on: Tue, 12 February 2013, 17:42:30 »
As long as the fancy feet are optional, all is good. I would be happy using cheap screw-on or even stick-on feet from a hardware store.

Why, I estimate them only cost $5 per set (very rough guess)

i think you should make a bar as a foot like the LZ-GH.

so everybody can choose how high they want it.

I like these feet, I'm not a fan of the bar

Offline laden3

« Reply #42 on: Tue, 12 February 2013, 18:02:11 »
Is it possible to leave the bottom of the case untouched as an option when the GB started if we are not going to use the feet? We can still put the rubber bumpers under the screw holes.
I rrrove brrracks.

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #43 on: Tue, 12 February 2013, 18:05:10 »
Is it possible to leave the bottom of the case untouched as an option when the GB started if we are not going to use the feet? We can still put the rubber bumpers under the screw holes.

You would be left with two holes for the feet, but I guess you could cover those with rubber bumpers

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #44 on: Wed, 13 February 2013, 14:54:47 »
Got the matching number pad and drawn up. 1.04 lbs for estimated weight (the case is 3.16 w/o switches, caps or PCB) and uses the same style of weight system as the GH60 case in the first post.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #45 on: Wed, 13 February 2013, 15:10:43 »
Looking good!
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #46 on: Thu, 14 February 2013, 14:20:56 »

Dat numpad

Offline regack

« Reply #47 on: Thu, 14 February 2013, 14:42:42 »
Dat numpad

ooooooooooooohhhhh... aaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #48 on: Thu, 14 February 2013, 14:43:12 »
Need USB hole. :P
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #49 on: Thu, 14 February 2013, 14:43:33 »
Need USB hole. :P

I have no idea where it is on the number pad