Author Topic: Its time to join..Hi Guys  (Read 1399 times)

Offline KuroRyuu86

Its time to join..Hi Guys
« on: Thu, 26 March 2020, 07:50:30 »
Ooof I haven't used a forum like this in a long time.

Hi GeekHack, So I've decided to finally join after months of lurking. I am a new keyboard enthusiasts. A friend of mine got me hooked down this rabbit hole. He is about 4-5 Keebs with new boards on the way. I am from Perth, W. Australia. So finding good examples down under is a bit hard. I have however have a start up board courtesy of DROP. I got the ALT with Halo Switches. I've added Zealios 67G switches in between, with accents from the IDOBAO HAMI MELON DYE-SUBLIMATED PBT KEYCAP SET, which was also from Drop.

Main reason for joining is to find a Custom 65% or 75% Kit to build for myself. One hotswap and One soldered is the plan. Ive have already purchased couple of GB GMK keycaps. The Modern Dolch light and just recently the GMK Botanical. Just hoping to find a board and maybe switches to compliment them.

My biggest goal to get an awesome custom 95% board. (I love numpads) which also the hardest to find. except for the one available on Aliexpress.

I am still a beginner, so I am looking forward to learning about this Rabbit hole ive jumped into.
Cheers KR86

Offline 5alt5haker

Re: Its time to join..Hi Guys
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 26 March 2020, 07:53:38 »
finding a custom 95% is going to be really difficult and expensive, but good luck

Offline doncarrick

« Reply #2 on: Thu, 26 March 2020, 09:00:56 »
« Last Edit: Fri, 08 May 2020, 03:47:29 by doncarrick »

Offline KuroRyuu86

« Reply #3 on: Fri, 27 March 2020, 03:09:45 »
finding a custom 95% is going to be really difficult and expensive, but good luck

Yeah :(
its going to be one of those blink and miss sort of deal. But thats why its the Ultimate goal.

welcome aboard!