Author Topic: [Request] Keycaps for Blackwidow Ultimate  (Read 1687 times)

Offline Lerinin

[Request] Keycaps for Blackwidow Ultimate
« on: Thu, 23 May 2013, 01:55:28 »
Hello all.

I have a Blackwidow Ultimate, german layout, and I would like to change it at least to US Layout, a few keys, the Y key on the QWERTY Row, the Z key on the bottom row, Insert, Delete, Pg Up, Pg Down, Home, End, Print Screen, Pause and Scroll Lock

I was wondering if any of you have a Razer Blackwidow Ultimate laying around with no use/broken and if you are willing to sell me the keycaps (compatible with backlight).

I'll pay for the keys, shipping and an extra for a beer.

I sent a few mails to some companies, but so far no luck with the backlit function, or keys identical to my BW.
Thanks in advance.

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
Re: [Request] Keycaps for Blackwidow Ultimate
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 23 May 2013, 02:11:50 »
Im sure someone here should be able to help you; but have you spoken to Razer ? I did the similar with SteelSeries and they sent me caps for free.
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline Lerinin

« Reply #2 on: Thu, 23 May 2013, 02:22:50 »
Im sure someone here should be able to help you; but have you spoken to Razer ? I did the similar with SteelSeries and they sent me caps for free.

Hello, thanks for your answer. As I'm checking the forum, I see a lot of people change their keycaps for custom ones, that's my hope on someone willing to sell them, or someone with a broken one  ^-^.

As for your question, I contacted them, waiting on their response, but not sure if they will do the same as SteelSeries. I'll comment here when they answer me tho.

Regards!

Offline Lerinin

« Reply #3 on: Thu, 23 May 2013, 23:50:02 »
Just as a little bump, Razer answered me, told me to check their store for spare parts (no keycaps there) and if not, fill a form and they will see if they have anything :S. This doesn't look good. :(

Regards