Author Topic: WASDkeyboards and czech letters  (Read 1721 times)

Offline SOROBORU88

WASDkeyboards and czech letters
« on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 11:22:28 »
Greetings,
I!ve already posted this question, but maybe the situation has changed :) Are WASD able to print keycaps with czech letters? Czech letters are those: ěščřžýáíé and they are situated on the number row. ě is on 2 and é is on 0 keycap.

Thank you for your answers.

Offline RabRhee

• Life is just a box of cherries.
Re: WASDkeyboards and czech letters
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 18:40:41 »
Their custom keyboard designer does let you enter extended characters from the fonts they allow, like Arial, Wingdings, etc. That does allow you to enter Arial vowels like alt-0234 ê, and áéí, . Also the š and ý are in the Arial second half. no clue if the c, r and z versions exist in any of their standard fonts though. Whether they actually print them is another matter only they can answer, but I got a wingdings extended character printed by them without any stress.
-Life is good-          Crafting: |  KeychainsMore.   .Keychains | Crowdsource Key | Budget Keycap Board |

QFR Dvorak Greens | Neo 87 Dvorak Blues

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
  • Sorry, moving houses. Be back ASAP.
    • Tweet samwisekoi
Re: WASDkeyboards and czech letters
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 11 June 2013, 22:05:22 »
You can use their PDF design templates and supply a font that will work.

Send them an e-mail for fastest reply.

- Ron I samwisekoi
I like keyboards and case modding.  Everything about a computer should be silent -- except the KEYBOARD!

'85 IBM F-122/Soarer Keyboard |  Leopold FC200 TKL (Browns) + GH36 Keypad (Browns/Greens) | GH-122 (Whites/Greens) with Nuclear Data Green keycaps in a Unicomp case