Author Topic: What did you get in the mail today?  (Read 20130823 times)

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
Re: What did you get in the mail today?
« Reply #51800 on: Tue, 06 November 2018, 15:01:51 »
Cute like you
Show Image

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Keyboards:
Filco Majestouch 2 - Sakura Edition [MX Blue]
Filco Majestouch 2 - Lotus Edition [MX Brown]
Realforce 23ub - Modded with 55g Domes.
Aripeko TKL

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #51801 on: Tue, 06 November 2018, 15:06:27 »
Cute like you
Show Image

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I don't even own a Switch...  :'(

(PS, Pensai noticed me...)

Offline ejewell89

• 4ever Smol
« Reply #51802 on: Wed, 07 November 2018, 12:39:15 »
we did it reddit

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #51803 on: Wed, 07 November 2018, 12:57:11 »
we did it reddit

Show Image

Is there more to come?

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #51804 on: Wed, 07 November 2018, 21:37:17 »
got a resonance 2.5 but in not home for another week
I love Elzy

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #51805 on: Wed, 07 November 2018, 21:37:33 »
I love Elzy

Offline TheEerieCold

« Reply #51806 on: Thu, 08 November 2018, 02:59:07 »
Really nice mail day!

Matrix Abel+ Ver.Dark / Matrix 8XV2.0 (Red) / Matrix 8XV2.2 (Blue) / Matrix 8XV2.2 (Caustic Custom) / Matrix Noah / Matrix Abel X RX-178 Ver.CA / Matrix 8XV2.0 ADD (Silver) / Matrix Falcon (Nebula) / Matrix Vita (McFlurry) / Matrix ME SE (McFlurry)

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #51807 on: Thu, 08 November 2018, 19:06:36 »
I was at the local tech mall yesterday, I decided to indulge my inner child by getting some RGB fans and LED strip, the lighting effect is controlled by a hub and remote that came with the fans.

Now, I've gone RGB, my inner child's quite pleased with the bling bling...

While I was at the mall, there was a Samsung monitor demo of sort, I was quite captivated by the sexy 49" 32:9 monitor, so much so I snagged it.

It was supposed to be delivered today, but they somehow managed to get it delivered to me yesterday, I had to rush to clear my desk of my 34" Acer with this badboy....so, it's a little messy. QLED, HDR and Freesync 2 144Hz won me over.....should be pretty awesome for racing games, and FPS I think

Offline Blue_Moon

« Reply #51808 on: Fri, 09 November 2018, 11:09:38 »
/snip

While I was at the mall, there was a Samsung monitor demo of sort, I was quite captivated by the sexy 49" 32:9 monitor, so much so I snagged it.
Show Image

It was supposed to be delivered today, but they somehow managed to get it delivered to me yesterday, I had to rush to clear my desk of my 34" Acer with this badboy....so, it's a little messy. QLED, HDR and Freesync 2 144Hz won me over.....should be pretty awesome for racing games, and FPS I think
Show Image

lol that monitor is so wide (have a 34" myself) that i was look around on the desktop in the monitor until i realized the whole damn thing is your monitor!

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #51809 on: Fri, 09 November 2018, 19:35:31 »
It's basically 2x 1080P 27" stuck together, I can watch Netflix on one half, and surf the net on the other half....hey, I've improved my productivity! :p :D

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #51810 on: Mon, 19 November 2018, 10:45:37 »
this arrived while i was on vacation. gift to coworker

I love Elzy

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #51811 on: Mon, 19 November 2018, 23:09:53 »

First garbo... finallyyy

And a nice addition to the Hellfire set

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #51812 on: Tue, 20 November 2018, 10:33:07 »
I got this in the mail the other day and you didn't.

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #51813 on: Tue, 20 November 2018, 19:54:55 »

Show Image

Nice!  :thumb:

I sure as heck didn't, but I did get these! ;)

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #51814 on: Tue, 20 November 2018, 21:49:23 »

Show Image

Show Image

:(

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #51815 on: Mon, 26 November 2018, 14:38:49 »
Didn't get these in the mail, and didn't get them today. Picked everything up through this past Thanksgiving break.

The trading cards were mine when I was a kid and I finally retrieved them from the folks' house. They are complete sets of their respective series.
The vidya stuff all cost me a grand total of $32.

Offline Starius

« Reply #51816 on: Mon, 26 November 2018, 19:39:02 »
S7 Elephaaaaaaaaaaant!
I've really been looking forward to this one arriving.

Wish I had a scale to see how much it weighs, because its heavy!

Offline Corgi Butts

« Reply #51817 on: Mon, 26 November 2018, 19:42:29 »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #51818 on: Mon, 26 November 2018, 19:43:35 »
that's dope dude
I love Elzy

Offline Corgi Butts

« Reply #51819 on: Mon, 26 November 2018, 19:48:53 »
that's dope dude

No it’s not, it’s acid! *rimshot*

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #51820 on: Mon, 26 November 2018, 20:17:42 »
Didn't get these in the mail, and didn't get them today. Picked everything up through this past Thanksgiving break.

The trading cards were mine when I was a kid and I finally retrieved them from the folks' house. They are complete sets of their respective series.

Show Image

Show Image

Interesting history with Uniracers, Pixar actually sued the devs over character infringement because they used a red unicycle in one of their short films. Pixar actually won the suit and the game was subsequently pulled from shelves only selling around 300k.
Also try entering Sega or Sonic as your name ;)

Offline switchnollie

• sleever supreme
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • greyhat co-leader
« Reply #51821 on: Mon, 26 November 2018, 21:16:05 »

Show Image

Show Image

:(

padawan with the 1up feelsbadman :( :p

Keyboards: HHKB Pro 1 & OTD 356CL Dark Greyhat Edition, baybee!

Offline Starius

« Reply #51822 on: Mon, 26 November 2018, 22:34:12 »

Show Image

Show Image

Interesting history with Uniracers, Pixar actually sued the devs over character infringement because they used a red unicycle in one of their short films. Pixar actually won the suit and the game was subsequently pulled from shelves only selling around 300k.

I played the heck out of Uniracers back in the day.  I had no idea that stuff went on behind the scenes.  I still have my cartridge. I'll have to fire up the 'ol SNES someday and try those names. :)
A friend of mine recently told me that quite a few of my old games are worth some cash now.  One of them was the NES game MetalStorm, which I knew was underrated back in the day. I sold my NES and most of my old games to this friend years ago.  He told me he's going to make quite a profit off that game...  (Great friend, right? ;)  )

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #51823 on: Mon, 26 November 2018, 23:32:16 »

Show Image

Show Image

I played the heck out of Uniracers back in the day.  I had no idea that stuff went on behind the scenes.  I still have my cartridge. I'll have to fire up the 'ol SNES someday and try those names. :)
A friend of mine recently told me that quite a few of my old games are worth some cash now.  One of them was the NES game MetalStorm, which I knew was underrated back in the day. I sold my NES and most of my old games to this friend years ago.  He told me he's going to make quite a profit off that game...  (Great friend, right? ;)  )

Ahh that's a shame you sold it to someone with intentions to flip the games instead of a collector. Metalstorm is awesome, cool mechanic where you flip onto the ceiling (I think that's the game.)

Offline Starius

« Reply #51824 on: Tue, 27 November 2018, 06:18:24 »

Show Image

Show Image

Ahh that's a shame you sold it to someone with intentions to flip the games instead of a collector. Metalstorm is awesome, cool mechanic where you flip onto the ceiling (I think that's the game.)

Yep, that's the game.  It was very fun.  It had great music and sound effects too. 
And I don't think that was my friend's intention, by the by. 
I think I sold him my NES stuff when were were in our 20s.  We're 40 now.  I don't know what the statute of limitations are on reselling friends games, but we're probably past it here.  ;)

(I still have my copy of Final Fantasy somewhere though. Even though I sold my NES, I couldn't stand parting with that cartridge.)

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #51825 on: Tue, 27 November 2018, 15:41:19 »

Show Image

Show Image

Yep, that's the game.  It was very fun.  It had great music and sound effects too. 
And I don't think that was my friend's intention, by the by. 
I think I sold him my NES stuff when were were in our 20s.  We're 40 now.  I don't know what the statute of limitations are on reselling friends games, but we're probably past it here.  ;)

(I still have my copy of Final Fantasy somewhere though. Even though I sold my NES, I couldn't stand parting with that cartridge.)

Tell your friend I'll take them for $5 more than what he paid.

Also, got these in the mail (yesterday, so almost today).

Offline switchnollie

• sleever supreme
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • greyhat co-leader
« Reply #51826 on: Tue, 27 November 2018, 15:58:07 »

Show Image

I've been thinking about picking up that controller since I saw it's just like the switch pro but in better GCN shape.

Keyboards: HHKB Pro 1 & OTD 356CL Dark Greyhat Edition, baybee!

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #51827 on: Tue, 27 November 2018, 16:21:54 »

Show Image

I've been thinking about picking up that controller since I saw it's just like the switch pro but in better GCN shape.

I have a gold one coming in too. GameStop has been super slow in shipping it, though. I've never ordered from them; they charged me, but my order is still "Processing." Worried because I placed a pre-order for it earlier this month and I called to ask how much longer it'll take and they were like "There's no order for that in your account." So I placed a second order.

Anywho, I'm shocked at how good it is, especially from PowerA. The only third-party controllers I've bought were from Hori, but it seems PowerA is doing a good job. This is the best WaveBird 2.0 we'll get for the Switch.

Might be hot for the holidays of PowerA doesn't ramp up production. They're already going for four times the retail!

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Gentlemen, a bobsled is a simple thing.
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #51828 on: Wed, 28 November 2018, 15:32:08 »
<- My Collection (so far)

Offline clasicks

• Formerly KeyboardUser4
« Reply #51829 on: Wed, 28 November 2018, 17:32:09 »
HausBlanks

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #51830 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 10:26:33 »
I'd gotten a Gigabyte RX VEGA64 Gaming OC, this replaces the reference RX VEGA 64 which I'd sold away, very nice an quiet card. When idle like now while I'm surfing the net, it's like my Red Devil, the fans don't kick in till a certain predetermined temp threshold is reached, then it kicks into gear.
The Logitech G29 Steering wheel which I'd ordered came today as well, I guess X'mas came early for me this year! Also have a pic of the setup, will manage the cable later, a more immediate concern is the too sensitive wheel control, maybe my screen is too wide for default setting. Will have to iron out this sensitivity issue before I'd consider organizing the cables.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #51831 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 11:06:44 »
I'd gotten a Gigabyte RX VEGA64 Gaming OC, this replaces the reference RX VEGA 64 which I'd sold away, very nice an quiet card. When idle like now while I'm surfing the net, it's like my Red Devil, the fans don't kick in till a certain predetermined temp threshold is reached, then it kicks into gear.
Show Image
The Logitech G29 Steering wheel which I'd ordered came today as well, I guess X'mas came early for me this year! Also have a pic of the setup, will manage the cable later, a more immediate concern is the too sensitive wheel control, maybe my screen is too wide for default setting. Will have to iron out this sensitivity issue before I'd consider organizing the cables.
Show Image

Show Image

I have the same wheel! I haven't used mine, yet...

Also, I was supposed to get these in the mail, but GS was slow so I just went to a local one.

« Last Edit: Thu, 29 November 2018, 11:15:35 by romevi »

Offline dubious

• 쏘쿨
« Reply #51832 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 13:23:53 »
Show Image
Show Image

Show Image

Do you use a wheel while driving in third person...? :thonk:

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #51833 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 19:53:46 »
I think I can change the POV, would prefer view from within the car. This is an initial setup, will fine tune everything in time.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #51834 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 21:22:07 »
Show Image
Show Image

Show Image

Wowee dude, that is a wicked setup. I would play Forza Horizon 4 so hard on that thing.

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #51835 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 22:16:35 »
I've had so much fun playing horizon 4 on the PC. It runs so well and looks amazing.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #51836 on: Fri, 30 November 2018, 16:16:37 »

Offline HouseofSuffering

« Reply #51837 on: Fri, 30 November 2018, 17:14:31 »

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #51838 on: Fri, 30 November 2018, 18:04:34 »
208125-0208127-1

Epbt Forgiveness, so that my klippie twins are happy.  Just don’t tell the Mrs that there are gray and a silver ones in the closet. 

Copper plate from laserboost should be here next week for the green. 

Offline dubious

• 쏘쿨
« Reply #51839 on: Fri, 30 November 2018, 18:50:50 »
I think I can change the POV, would prefer view from within the car. This is an initial setup, will fine tune everything in time.

Im just jealous is all  :))

dope amp too, btw

Offline Prelim

« Reply #51840 on: Sun, 02 December 2018, 11:49:00 »
My recent received Olivetti KBD2812 G81-3011HBP (ISO-PT).

As you know I already have an Olivetti ISO-PT w/ dyesubs, but unfortunately my relationship with PBTs is not the best, since I have always preferred OG Cherry/GMK doubleshots caps ;) That said, my long search for an Olivetti ISO-PT w/ OG doubleshots in decent condition is ended! To complete my "blue collection" of the rare Olivetti w/ dyesubs (see here: https://imgur.com/a/jyO4V ), I present the new acquisition:

As for the difference for the dyesubs, the color tone is much more beige (PBTs showed a more gray shade) and the lettering blue tone is also much darker, as follows:

Although the dyesub colors are much more appealing, for my daily routines the doubleshot caps will be much more useful ;)
2x GH60 revC - lubed Linjärs 65g / lubed H1s 65g with SPRIT 5mm acrylic plate | Dolch PAC - Cherry housing / Gateron sliders 65g and QMK clips | Raptor K1 G80-1890 stock 
Floating on Cherry/GMK caps - White on Black, Classic Beige, Dolch, Olivetti, Alcatel MMK, Hellgrau

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #51841 on: Mon, 03 December 2018, 04:21:55 »
Show Image

Show Image

Whoa Ive never heard of that maker.. Love the sticker!

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #51842 on: Mon, 03 December 2018, 05:48:16 »
My recent received Olivetti KBD2812 G81-3011HBP (ISO-PT).

As you know I already have an Olivetti ISO-PT w/ dyesubs, but unfortunately my relationship with PBTs is not the best, since I have always preferred OG Cherry/GMK doubleshots caps ;) That said, my long search for an Olivetti ISO-PT w/ OG doubleshots in decent condition is ended! To complete my "blue collection" of the rare Olivetti w/ dyesubs (see here: https://imgur.com/a/jyO4V ), I present the new acquisition:

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

As for the difference for the dyesubs, the color tone is much more beige (PBTs showed a more gray shade) and the lettering blue tone is also much darker, as follows:

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Although the dyesub colors are much more appealing, for my daily routines the doubleshot caps will be much more useful ;)
Damn, gorgeous find. Congrats! Love me some Olivetti.

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #51843 on: Mon, 03 December 2018, 08:54:34 »
I have the same wheel! I haven't used mine, yet...
Which begs the question, why haven't you used it yet? I was sure as heck in a hurry to try it out, but fumbled with Logitech Gaming Software (LGS) install, I couldn't install the G29 driver! Tried many times, followed some online suggestions, sought Logitech helpline for advice, but to no avail. Finally, it struck me that perhaps I should install the LGS in Safe Mode, I tried it and it worked. Tried Project Cars 2 and Forza Horizon 4 and enjoyed them quite a bit, though I'm still in the process of tweaking the config and wheel sensitivity.

Oh yeah, I didn't quite like the mismatched look of my Vega 64's, so I got another Gigabyte RX Vega 64 Gaming OC, now they match! Now, all is right in the world!!! :p  ;D I sold off the RRTX 2080 Ti, it's an awesome card, but it was simply too powerful for my needs, besides, my monitors are Freesync capable, no Gsync. Honestly, IF I had a Gsync monitor, I would have kept it.

Almost forgot, my Black Friday order of the Kingston A400 480GB SSD came today as well, I know it's a budget SSD not built for speed, what got me was the price....a whopping 60USD!
« Last Edit: Mon, 03 December 2018, 09:13:28 by PadawanGeek »

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #51844 on: Mon, 03 December 2018, 11:16:13 »
Got my costume early for next Halloween.

Offline ejewell89

• 4ever Smol
« Reply #51845 on: Mon, 03 December 2018, 11:36:01 »
Got my costume early for next Halloween.

Show Image

wtb picture of romevi irl

Offline clasicks

• Formerly KeyboardUser4
« Reply #51846 on: Mon, 03 December 2018, 12:11:18 »
Got a new top in from Xondat for my X60 - part of an old purchase agreement from the OG owner of this founders edition - I kinda lucked out that he honored it. Really nice blue grey color, threads were perfect - a sad front mark (https://i.imgur.com/bmXWFtZ.jpg) - but the rest looks really well done!

As always with me, nothing really matches but heres some shots!

Heres the full album with some inside shots etc - nice and consistent color on this one. https://imgur.com/a/4mX7NyA
« Last Edit: Mon, 03 December 2018, 12:27:01 by KeyboardUser4 »

Offline ejewell89

• 4ever Smol
« Reply #51847 on: Mon, 03 December 2018, 12:38:37 »
Got a new top in from Xondat for my X60 - part of an old purchase agreement from the OG owner of this founders edition - I kinda lucked out that he honored it. Really nice blue grey color, threads were perfect - a sad front mark (https://i.imgur.com/bmXWFtZ.jpg) - but the rest looks really well done!

As always with me, nothing really matches but heres some shots!

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Heres the full album with some inside shots etc - nice and consistent color on this one. https://imgur.com/a/4mX7NyA

Board looks so cool. shame about that blemish

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #51848 on: Tue, 04 December 2018, 11:13:53 »

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #51849 on: Tue, 04 December 2018, 13:27:45 »
Got  my LZ board today.  Wasn't easy, either.  I saw the postman delivering down the street and got all excited.  I went about my daily chores of cleaning up for a while.  Went out and he was nowhere to be seen.  Hmm... did it fit in the mailbox?  Open the mailbox... "sorry, we missed you for delivery.  Your package required an adult signature.  Pick up tomorrow at Post Office."  ****

I found him, 3 neighborhoods over.  Signed and picked it up.  Now to build!

208321-0