Author Topic: [GB]Equal mountain a 100% Custom keyboard from C³(GB Finished)  (Read 83526 times)

Offline razor_blade

I am in the GH group, and mine showed up today. Titanium/Coffee was a great choice. So pretty!

Offline C³—Ears

C³ , have you heard from EVE at all as of yet for a timeline on getting the replacement parts for the black/silver boards?
within this week. It's coming as eve told me.

Offline C³—Ears

Hi everyone i will post some tracking on Monday since shipping don't work on weekends. Hopefully we can ship all the rest. I am told the rest of gh have been shipping to me.but i can't make any promises  since we have to do qc and stuff.

Offline doom2

Built! Took longer than usual (fullsize, screw-in stabs, needed to clip the PCB mount legs off all the switches) but totally worth it. Blue case, light blue weight. Stock Tealios and Zeal gold screw-in stabs. OG dye subs for caps.

Thanks, 耳朵!

Offline beerafffe1

That looks great! How can the OLED be customized, what does it show?

Offline doom2

The OLED has many uses (some of which seem to be essential since I can't get the flashing software to work). First thing: the language on the OLED screen can be changed (thankfully). To change the language:

• Press right ALT (default mapped to FN) + scroll lock
  • Press the right arrow until the gear icon is selected
  • Press the down arrow until 语言选择 (language choice) is selected
  • Press right arrow to switch to English

Now all the menus should be in English. I'm in the process of translating the guide to switch operation which I'll post when it's done.

Offline doom2

I've taken the time to do a (very rough) translation of the user guide until the GB runner posts a more up-to-date version. Please find it attached. I've had some time to try out most of the features (except the scripting) so feel free to ask questions!

Offline beerafffe1

Thanks a lot! Haven't even got my board yet but this is going to be very helpful! :thumb:

Offline nastrovje

These really turned out beautifully.

Do you already have plans for a next project? Maybe something smaller? :-)

Will patiently wait for whatever you come up with next.

Offline C³—Ears

Except one black is being re-make,other orders have been all shipped out.Tracking will be filled in tomorrow. It's been a great run,thanks everyone for all your love and patience

Offline shadowrealmwarez

Except one black is being re-make,other orders have been all shipped out.Tracking will be filled in tomorrow. It's been a great run,thanks everyone for all your love and patience

Very exciting news! Thanks for the hard work.

Offline C³—Ears

I've taken the time to do a (very rough) translation of the user guide until the GB runner posts a more up-to-date version. Please find it attached. I've had some time to try out most of the features (except the scripting) so feel free to ask questions!
Thanks,mate this is really helpful!

Offline Okonomiyaki#2832

• Eating Okonomiyaki
Installation guide for Mountain haha.

Offline doom2

Installation guide for Mountain haha.

This really helped me build mine! Now if only I could figure out how to flash the board (and re-assign the fn key somewhere else).

Offline tumit

Hello, C3

When will I get the tracking number??

I think you have shipped mine(mine is dark blue.....).

I'm just worried about it getting lost it during delivery

Please let me check it....

Offline C³—Ears

Hello, C3

When will I get the tracking number??

I think you have shipped mine(mine is dark blue.....).

I'm just worried about it getting lost it during delivery

Please let me check it....
Yes,i have. You should see tracking now as i just filled them on paypal. Sorry about the delay.

Offline JDragon

Did someone get my dark blue and sky blue one? I got someone's black and silver one...
« Last Edit: Fri, 27 July 2018, 21:51:43 by JDragon »

Offline C³—Ears

Did someone get my dark blue and sky blue one? I got someone's black and silver one...
someone got the wrong one please pm me. shipping must screwed me up.

Offline beerafffe1

I got mine today and the finish is fantastic! It looks like I didn't get the OLED screen with my package though, I didn't order an extra but I thought at least one was included with the basic unit. C3 - can you please confirm?

Offline shadowrealmwarez

I got mine today and the finish is fantastic! It looks like I didn't get the OLED screen with my package though, I didn't order an extra but I thought at least one was included with the basic unit. C3 - can you please confirm?

Yea, looks like it should based on the original post.

"What’s in the box: 6 series alu case,alu plate,weight,Titanium TA2 screws,3M rubber mat,PCB(include Oled screen)"

Offline beerafffe1

I think I got it(or at least some of it?) The second pic, not sure what that is, probably the module for the screen without the screen. Will wait for C3 to respond. The quality on this anodization is freaking great!!

Offline Okonomiyaki#2832

• Eating Okonomiyaki
Show Image
Show Image
Show Image

Check the foam, mine was seated deeply into the foam cut out slot.

Offline nevaenuf

Got mine today.  Typing on it now!  Only issue I have is that the weight is missing on of the case screws and one of the case screws on the bottom was essentially stripped just by removing it.

Offline C³—Ears

I think I got it(or at least some of it?) The second pic, not sure what that is, probably the module for the screen without the screen. Will wait for C3 to respond. The quality on this anodization is freaking great!!
201095-0
check it if it's in the deep of the form. It may got very low in there. Let me know if you see it.

Offline shadowrealmwarez

Show Image
Show Image
Show Image

Check the foam, mine was seated deeply into the foam cut out slot.

Mine was in the middle deep cut, had to get tweezers to reach it....fat fingers.

Offline JDragon

Anyone get a dark blue one they didn't order? I have your black one.  :(

Offline beerafffe1

I checked the packaging and the deep pockets thoroughly and didn't find the screen. What is the piece in my second picture though, doesn't look like it is in the list of components and I think I got whatever that is instead of the screen. C3 - can you help me?

Offline Eggplant

I just got mine in and built it right away!

201164-0
201166-1
201168-2

bonus picture with artisan friends:
201170-3

gmk solarized dark, 67g zilents, zeal stabs, just antoher keymarket faded skies birb/peek/spooder

I ordered the blue, but mine ended up much more teal; the top and the bottom coloring also seem to be a tone off. Does anyone have any ideas what could have happened here? It happens to play out quite marvelously with solarized dark, but I still have somewhat mixed feelings over it, since it wasn't exactly what I was expecting.

Outside of the minor issue, I'm amazed more gh'ers weren't on board, looking at the order count. I also wouldn't mind the idea of a brass weight, that was mentioned some posts back; consider me in if it is ever run, as it does feel on the light side, despite being a full-size. It might just be my lightest custom, I'll have to go through the collection and weigh them all at some point to verify.

Great board, great pcb, I love it!

Offline shadowrealmwarez

Is there a way to save the default language to english?

Offline Jkush463

sad i missed this i want a fullsize real bad rn haha these look fantastic.

Offline Eggplant

sad i missed this i want a fullsize real bad rn haha these look fantastic.

doom2 posted some instructions further up in the thread.

Offline driftingbunnies

No chance of r2 or extras?

Offline JDragon

There may be an extra, I ordered a dark blue one but was sent a black one by accident. I’m sending my black one back to C3 once I get my blue one.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"

There may be an extra, I ordered a dark blue one but was sent a black one by accident. I’m sending my black one back to C3 once I get my blue one.

he'll probably sell it in china instead of here, but you never know
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Eggplant

Does any one of pictures of the dark blue, from the gb?

I haven't seen one yet, and I'm wondering if any ended up as advertised, as mine turned out teal and JDragon's turned out black.

Offline beerafffe1

Here's mine. It is a lot more darker in terms of the blue. The level of functionality in the PCB is amazing though!

202434-0

Offline JDragon

Does any one of pictures of the dark blue, from the gb?

I haven't seen one yet, and I'm wondering if any ended up as advertised, as mine turned out teal and JDragon's turned out black.

My weight was silver so I think the manufacturer just made a black and silver one for me by mistake rather than the color being an anodization error.

Offline Okonomiyaki#2832

• Eating Okonomiyaki
Here's mine. It is a lot more darker in terms of the blue. The level of functionality in the PCB is amazing though!

(Attachment Link)

Try to set the OLED to turn off after 5 secs to extent the life of the screen.

Offline DJSnotBoogie

Re: [GB]Equal mountain a 100% Custom keyboard from C³(Sending shipping invoice)
« Reply #238 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 17:05:11 »
Does anyone have photos of the Yarbo cable?  I haven’t seen any.

Offline C³—Ears

« Reply #239 on: Fri, 28 September 2018, 02:31:43 »
well,wait for them to post some pics,i dont have anything left....

Offline Okonomiyaki#2832

• Eating Okonomiyaki
« Reply #240 on: Fri, 28 September 2018, 07:25:27 »

Images for yarbo cable is in this thread if you looked carefully.

https://i.imgur.com/oKWrvS6.jpg

Offline razor_blade

Re: [GB]Equal mountain a 100% Custom keyboard from C³(GB Finished)
« Reply #241 on: Sat, 02 February 2019, 21:44:23 »
So, I FINALLY got around to building mine, and I love it, except I can't figure out how to move the FN key to where the FN2 key is (on my board, next to the right shift). How do I make the FN key turn into a Windows/GUI key and the FN2 become FN? Also, is this something that I can do via an editor? Thanks!

Offline C³—Ears

« Reply #242 on: Sun, 03 February 2019, 06:29:55 »
So, I FINALLY got around to building mine, and I love it, except I can't figure out how to move the FN key to where the FN2 key is (on my board, next to the right shift). How do I make the FN key turn into a Windows/GUI key and the FN2 become FN? Also, is this something that I can do via an editor? Thanks!
There's no software for mountain PCB.You can only edit it on the PCB. Sorry i forgot how to change the FN keys and we are on Chinese new year holiday which means i couldn't answer you questions now.However i can get you some answers when we can get back to work(2 weeks later).

Offline MP7

« Reply #243 on: Sun, 17 March 2019, 19:32:41 »
Hello, do you offer ISO 105-key ?

Offline razor_blade

« Reply #244 on: Sun, 17 March 2019, 19:35:55 »
There's no software for mountain PCB.You can only edit it on the PCB. Sorry i forgot how to change the FN keys and we are on Chinese new year holiday which means i couldn't answer you questions now.However i can get you some answers when we can get back to work(2 weeks later).

So, how do I move the fn key?

Offline C³—Ears

« Reply #245 on: Sun, 17 March 2019, 23:11:27 »

So, how do I move the fn key?

I just check it and you can't move the FN key. It's because the PCB design is only used for edit on the screen.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #246 on: Sun, 17 March 2019, 23:19:17 »

Lil too late with that one pal
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline C³—Ears

« Reply #247 on: Mon, 18 March 2019, 00:49:39 »

I find many people want ISO,but only a few buy those layout when it comes to groupbuy...It's hard to do it when there's only very little demand for iso.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #248 on: Mon, 18 March 2019, 00:52:41 »

I find many people want ISO,but only a few buy those layout when it comes to groupbuy...It's hard to do it when there's only very little demand for iso.

less than 5% of people actually buy iso, there is little point in supporting it anymore

Offline MP7

« Reply #249 on: Mon, 18 March 2019, 01:49:46 »
Oh, I'm really sorry to hear that, but still if it's so custom I want it to my tastes, and that is ISO 105 keys  :D , it's what we use here, and I'm used to the big enter key.
Well count me in if you're waiting for a fair number of people interested.