Author Topic: (GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (currently shipping)  (Read 9754343 times)

Offline N3RDLY

• G33k.works
Re: (GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (currently shipping)
« Reply #5150 on: Mon, 15 August 2016, 15:44:56 »
Also from here on out I will no longer be assisting ctrlalt with shipping. I cannot work with some of their staff and as such will not be continuing to help them out. Good luck and god speed to whoever takes on shipping for them.

Sorry to all of those that have yet to receive your caps. I busted my ass to sort hyperfuse into something that was able to be shipped (to some capacity) and I am sorry I couldn't help the rest of you get your keys.

N3RDLY out.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5151 on: Mon, 15 August 2016, 15:52:37 »
Also from here on out I will no longer be assisting ctrlalt with shipping. I cannot work with some of their staff and as such will not be continuing to help them out. Good luck and god speed to whoever takes on shipping for them.

Sorry to all of those that have yet to receive your caps. I busted my ass to sort hyperfuse into something that was able to be shipped (to some capacity) and I am sorry I couldn't help the rest of you get your keys.

N3RDLY out.

Sadly this is the case, Cody will be picking the caps up in person and bro caps and a helper will be finishing this out

N3rdly has done a fantastic job with hyperfuse and assisting with getting support tickets out on ctrl alt and I can't thank him enough

Sadly the situation that arose was completely out of my control and it's regrettable for everyone involved

Thanks to n3rdly the sets are all in a ready to ship state and his contribution will have massively helped not only the people who just had their sets shipped, but also the remaining people still waiting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #5152 on: Mon, 15 August 2016, 20:49:46 »

N3RDLY out.

Sadly this is the case, Cody will be picking the caps up in person and bro caps and a helper will be finishing this out

N3rdly has done a fantastic job with hyperfuse and assisting with getting support tickets out on ctrl alt and I can't thank him enough

Sadly the situation that arose was completely out of my control and it's regrettable for everyone involved

Thanks to n3rdly the sets are all in a ready to ship state and his contribution will have massively helped not only the people who just had their sets shipped, but also the remaining people still waiting

I have, as have many others, been waiting patiently. WTF is going on here? No I have not read through all the threads, yes you have my money, I have no idea how long it has been.... Is a refund possible?

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #5153 on: Mon, 15 August 2016, 21:41:23 »

N3RDLY out.

I have, as have many others, been waiting patiently. WTF is going on here? No I have not read through all the threads, yes you have my money, I have no idea how long it has been.... Is a refund possible?

They want to keep it private. I'll take over your spot if this is what you want :))

Offline boo

« Reply #5154 on: Mon, 15 August 2016, 23:06:09 »

N3RDLY out.

I will be glad to take over your spot too.  :thumb:

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #5155 on: Fri, 19 August 2016, 13:54:27 »
Bunny, you have a pm.

Thanka

Offline somesang

« Reply #5156 on: Mon, 22 August 2016, 09:05:55 »
So who do I PM about an address change?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5157 on: Mon, 22 August 2016, 09:21:36 »
Nobody

Fill out a support ticket on ctrlalt

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #5158 on: Mon, 22 August 2016, 09:25:11 »
Nobody

Ticket was raised. Waiting on confirmation from Tym.

Offline somesang

« Reply #5159 on: Mon, 22 August 2016, 10:53:20 »
Nobody

Thanks, Bunny. Will do.

Offline NormalGuy

« Reply #5160 on: Thu, 25 August 2016, 20:44:34 »
Any more news on when the last sets are going to ship?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5161 on: Mon, 29 August 2016, 14:40:23 »
Cody collected the sets today, he's packaging them now and they will be en route to bro caps later this week

All the sets are sorted (minus the f8) and we have all.the support requests for users who are happy to have a set without an f8 until they arrive ready to

Thanks for your patience whilst we rectified the shipping issue

Bro caps has a ton of experience shipping so the process should be smooth sailing from here

Offline boo

« Reply #5162 on: Mon, 29 August 2016, 21:34:30 »
Cody collected the sets today, he's packaging them now and they will be en route to bro caps later this week

All the sets are sorted (minus the f8) and we have all.the support requests for users who are happy to have a set without an f8 until they arrive ready to

Thanks for your patience whilst we rectified the shipping issue

Bro caps has a ton of experience shipping so the process should be smooth sailing from here

Hi Bunny,

Does what you say include PM orders? I will place a ticket number to be in your system. Thanks

Offline Brammm87

« Reply #5163 on: Wed, 31 August 2016, 14:49:27 »
Happy to take over from anyone who doesn't need their set. Also don't need an F8.
pls gief bbv2

Offline GoatMaster

• Formerly Franatic89
« Reply #5164 on: Tue, 06 September 2016, 07:59:30 »
No notification yet, even without the f8 key...

Offline yookwh

« Reply #5165 on: Tue, 06 September 2016, 13:05:12 »
If anyone is willing to sell his/her spot or set, PM me

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #5166 on: Tue, 06 September 2016, 17:39:48 »
what is the word from GMK on replacements for damaged caps?

How many times are you going to have to ask before you get an answer?

Bunny, I know you are a busy person, but if you could just keep us in the loop on stuff like this we would really appreciate it. I don't mean to be disrespectful but this guy has asked so many times and has not received any concrete answer.

I've answered that question already

Replacements are coming late august, we took all the ones people asked for and made an exaggerated guess as to the rest as we didn't want to drag it on longer than needed

hello, it is now September. any update on replacements for damaged caps?

thanks

Offline NULL`

« Reply #5167 on: Fri, 09 September 2016, 08:49:48 »

thanks
What about any form of accountability? I really think that it's been so long, that anyone who hasn't received their set in full within 30 days from now (nearly 2 years since the buy was first started) should get a refund pending getting this shipping sorted out.

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #5168 on: Fri, 09 September 2016, 09:02:47 »

thanks
What about any form of accountability? I really think that it's been so long, that anyone who hasn't received their set in full within 30 days from now (nearly 2 years since the buy was first started) should get a refund pending getting this shipping sorted out.
Are you part of this group buy? If you aren't, then you are simply making their job harder by saying this. If you are, you will have no problem selling your spot.

Read this: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=84579.0

Offline pwade3

« Reply #5169 on: Fri, 09 September 2016, 10:06:38 »
Are you part of this group buy? If you aren't, then you are simply making their job harder by saying this. If you are, you will have no problem selling your spot.

Nice that they addressed this, wish it was open for conversation though, but I get why it's not, I'm sure it would be a mess. I am a bit confused though, if they need new GBs to fund past ones, wouldn't that imply some degree of profit? Aren't they listed on here as an artisan and not a vendor because they operate to organize group buys and not for profit?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
(GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (currently shipping)
« Reply #5170 on: Fri, 09 September 2016, 10:27:20 »

Nice that they addressed this, wish it was open for conversation though, but I get why it's not, I'm sure it would be a mess. I am a bit confused though, if they need new GBs to fund past ones, wouldn't that imply some degree of profit? Aren't they listed on here as an artisan and not a vendor because they operate to organize group buys and not for profit?

We aren't running the new gbs, we have however given permission for some other vendors to run previous sets of ours, in exchange for a small portion of the profits, these profits come with very little work attached (some promotion etc) and mean we can speak up fixing past issues

We as in ctrl alt haven't run anything new for a while ( besides bro sales) and I personally won't be running anything new until old issues are cleared up

Whilst I appreciate people chiming in with what you think I should and shouldnt be doing, all I can tell you is i have a lot more insight in to the issues and the ways in which they can be resolved and the means I have at my disposal to solve them, and with all that information at my disposal am doing everything I can with what's available

Everyone who has stepped up to ship anything I've done everything I can to make sure they are never waiting on shipping funds, are never waiting on information or resources to ship etc, I have done everything in my power short of flying to America and doing it myself at this point

As I type this I am in Crete, for a family obligation and instead of spending time with my family I am replying to this

I have always maintained contact and have always continued to push for results and will continue to do so until all those results have been met

I pour countless hours of my life in to this and it's met with people threatening and insulting myself and my family

To update this thread in particular this is where we stand

There are some orders left to go out, these sets are sorted ( minus an f8 key) and Cody has collected them from n3rdly and they will be on the way to brocaps soon who will conclude shipping

He is currently on vacation for a few more days I believe and when he returns the sets will be shipped to him

I am here trying to arrange things like this between multiple people from the other side of the world

I/we are doing the best we can and no about of *****ing or moaning can expedite that process anymore

Plenty of people offer to help, very few people follow through with that, and even fewer people's contributions make a positive change

For all the people who want to chime in their opinion, perhaps contact me to discuss it first, and make that opinion or suggestion something positive, rather than spending 20 seconds to post some **** that means nothing to you, but genuinely upsets and derails me

« Last Edit: Fri, 09 September 2016, 10:30:42 by BunnyLake »

Offline pwade3

« Reply #5171 on: Fri, 09 September 2016, 10:39:05 »
We aren't running the new gbs, we have however given permission for some other vendors to run previous sets of ours, in exchange for a small portion of the profits, these profits come with very little work attached (some promotion etc) and mean we can speak up fixing past issues

Thanks Bunny, that clears things up, sorry you had to take time away from your family for this. I know it's not worth much, but you've definitely earned my respect for continuing to keep people informed and updated despite all the **** you've had to deal with.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5172 on: Fri, 09 September 2016, 10:43:54 »

Thanks Bunny, that clears things up, sorry you had to take time away from your family for this. I know it's not worth much, but you've definitely earned my respect for continuing to keep people informed and updated despite all the **** you've had to deal with.

Thanks for the positive reply, I'm not looking for praise for doing what I said I would do, I just don't like getting **** flung at me when I'm busting my ass behind the scenes and trying my best

I just read tyms post quoted above and it's a very abbreviated version of events but a reasonable summary, I myself have written up my version events before and when all is said and done it's something I'll look forward to posting

To the people that support us

I'm busting my ass for you

For the people who don't, I'm doing the exact same thing

Some people will never believe that, but those are the very people whose opinions mean nothing to me

Anyway I'm gonna get back to sweating in this insane climate and playing with my kid, I'll home next Thursday, until then I'll check in whenever I can but let's just say the internet connection here is somewhat lacking even if it was 1996

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #5173 on: Fri, 09 September 2016, 10:51:14 »
dammit. once again, some rogue comment has derailed the thread and my question goes unanswered. honestly, if you are not waiting for keys just stay out of it.

bunny, thank you for your commitment to excellence. i hope you are having a great vacation with the fam. no need for you to respond to all the bs on this thread. when you have time, please update us with the status of the replacements for damaged keys.

thanks again

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #5174 on: Fri, 09 September 2016, 22:33:50 »

Thanks for the positive reply, I'm not looking for praise for doing what I said I would do, I just don't like getting **** flung at me when I'm busting my ass behind the scenes and trying my best

I just read tyms post quoted above and it's a very abbreviated version of events but a reasonable summary, I myself have written up my version events before and when all is said and done it's something I'll look forward to posting

To the people that support us

I'm busting my ass for you

For the people who don't, I'm doing the exact same thing

Some people will never believe that, but those are the very people whose opinions mean nothing to me

Anyway I'm gonna get back to sweating in this insane climate and playing with my kid, I'll home next Thursday, until then I'll check in whenever I can but let's just say the internet connection here is somewhat lacking even if it was 1996

You're good, man. I understand manufacturing process is quite a mission in and of itself and thing never come out perfectly. You got your own life to live as well
UNREALFORCE TKL | KMAC Happy | LSJ Ares | LZ CLS h | NIX Sofia | Noxary X60 | OTD 356 Mini | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (Black) | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S | PFU Limited HHKB JP Type-S | SINGA x TGR Unikorn | TGR 60% | Weaston & nachie GSKT-00 |
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE | TGR Alice | Southpaw Fullsize (pending shipping) | Daily driver: TGR Alice
Collection: Salamander PC, Keycult No1(OG) Salamander TKL, M60A, THE60, Jane V2, LZ MP, LZ GH V2, KC 1/60, OTD 456GT. Kepler, Think 6.5 Brass, Think 6.5 PC, T60, The Raine, F77, E7-V1 SE
Topre Realforce 87U 55g | Corsair K70 w/ MX Browns | Unicomp Ultra Classic
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 Quickfire Pro | TADA 68 | Novatouch | Whitefox | Octagon v1 | Blackbird | HHKB Pro 2 | KBD75 | VE.A | X60 | Canoe | HHKB Pro 1 | FJELL | Revo One | ALPS64 | Lightsaver v3 | IBM 5140 WKL | Realforce 87u | MIRA SE | Duck Poker | Canoe | Moon | Weaven | M65-A | EXENT | Wooden Planck | Tokyo60| Viper v1 | E6-v2 | IBM SSK | CA66 | TX-CP | SINGA | TGR Alice | FJELL R2 | Klippe | JER-A06 | GSKT-00 | M60-A | Realforce 84u | AL1 | Keycult No. 1 | SaiB-CP | G81-3077SAU | DC60 | Realforce 84ub | TMO50 | G80-1800 | Leaf 80 | LZ GH-v2 | T60 | LZ MP | KMAC Happy | TGR-910RE (Al) | TGR-910RE (PC) | SKB60 | UNIKORN | TGR Jane v2 | Xeno

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5175 on: Sat, 17 September 2016, 01:54:25 »
I'm back now folks, Cody has everything packaged up and it's about to be on its way to bro caps, I'll update once it's shipped and then again once it arrives

Offline boo

« Reply #5176 on: Sat, 17 September 2016, 11:02:07 »
Hey Bunny, does this mean that the F8s are in Cody/Bro Caps's hands? Or still waiting from GMK

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #5177 on: Sat, 17 September 2016, 11:06:43 »
Hey Bunny, does this mean that the F8s are in Cody/Bro Caps's hands? Or still waiting from GMK

I think Bunny was saying that Cody picked up everything from Nerdly and packed it to send to Brocaps - to me he's saying it's just the stuff Cody picked up from Nerdly. I think you'd hear about it if the F8s were ready :-*

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #5178 on: Sat, 17 September 2016, 12:48:49 »
what is the word from GMK on replacements for damaged caps?

How many times are you going to have to ask before you get an answer?

Bunny, I know you are a busy person, but if you could just keep us in the loop on stuff like this we would really appreciate it. I don't mean to be disrespectful but this guy has asked so many times and has not received any concrete answer.

I've answered that question already

Replacements are coming late august, we took all the ones people asked for and made an exaggerated guess as to the rest as we didn't want to drag it on longer than needed

thanks

hi, still trying to get a status on the damaged keycap replacements. thanks

Offline WOMBO

« Reply #5179 on: Sat, 17 September 2016, 16:47:07 »
looks like originative is handling hyperfuse r2

Offline dhupp

« Reply #5180 on: Sat, 17 September 2016, 17:34:52 »
Can we please have an update on organizers communications with GMK regarding a timeline for production and delivery of missing F8 keys, and damaged keycaps? Thanks in advance.

Offline Hydra04

« Reply #5181 on: Sat, 17 September 2016, 18:07:58 »

I just read that it will not be in DSA profile... I'm sad.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #5182 on: Sat, 17 September 2016, 19:01:38 »

I just read that it will not be in DSA profile... I'm sad.

I just read that it will not be in DSA profile... I'm glad.

Offline brighenne

« Reply #5183 on: Sat, 17 September 2016, 23:54:00 »
Originative actually has them on hand. Picked up a set at the socal meetup today.

Offline depreshun

• Reddit: risingremains
« Reply #5184 on: Sun, 18 September 2016, 00:09:42 »
Originative actually has them on hand. Picked up a set at the socal meetup today.

How much was it? And another sort of random question, any idea on the number of sets?

Offline Zealousy

• Twitter
« Reply #5185 on: Sun, 18 September 2016, 01:27:28 »
I heard it was 50 sets at the SoCal meetup today, 115 caps each at $165, $175 when online sales go live. I was not there, just getting this information secondhand. We'll see.

Offline xixihaha2008

« Reply #5186 on: Sat, 24 September 2016, 00:05:43 »
Any update?October is coming....
Still waiting for my base....  :( :( :(

Offline twiddle

• Portfolio
« Reply #5187 on: Sat, 24 September 2016, 04:36:32 »
3 months and counting since my ticket for my base kit was last updated by Tym.
Any chance I can get an update, Bunny?
Edit: Ticket is filed under the same username as I'm using here on GH. Thanks. :)
« Last Edit: Sat, 24 September 2016, 05:32:07 by twiddle »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5188 on: Sat, 24 September 2016, 07:12:39 »
Edit: Ticket is filed under the same username as I'm using here on GH. Thanks. :)

Yeah as posted on this thread several times the caps have been in transition between proxies, it took few weeks for Cody to be able to pick em up, once he did I posted here, and he got them all packed up early this week and shipped a couple days later, once they arrive to bro they will get shipped, there is nothing we can do on the ticket side of things until the caps arrived with bro

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #5189 on: Sat, 24 September 2016, 18:10:28 »

Yeah as posted on this thread several times the caps have been in transition between proxies, it took few weeks for Cody to be able to pick em up, once he did I posted here, and he got them all packed up early this week and shipped a couple days later, once they arrive to bro they will get shipped, there is nothing we can do on the ticket side of things until the caps arrived with bro

are the damaged caps replacements also being sent to bro?
thanks

Offline twiddle

• Portfolio
« Reply #5190 on: Sun, 25 September 2016, 03:53:23 »

I saw comments about replacements for damaged or missing caps but must have misread and not seen it referred to base sets as well. Thank you for the reply.

Offline NormalGuy

« Reply #5191 on: Mon, 26 September 2016, 23:01:31 »
Just to be clear, have you guys received the missing F8 keys, or are you still waiting on additional keys from the manufacturer before the final sets can be shipped?

Offline GoatMaster

• Formerly Franatic89
« Reply #5192 on: Tue, 27 September 2016, 09:07:23 »
Also still waiting for my base set.

Offline HTN47

• Mr. SoCal
« Reply #5193 on: Wed, 28 September 2016, 17:02:02 »
Still waiting for my set... sent a ticket asking for it to be shipped without the F8 key but no response... it's been a week or so :(
What is love.... Baby don't hurt me... No more!!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5194 on: Wed, 28 September 2016, 17:22:55 »
Still waiting for my set... sent a ticket asking for it to be shipped without the F8 key but no response... it's been a week or so :(

Read my last post in this thread

Offline derpingit

« Reply #5195 on: Wed, 28 September 2016, 17:25:35 »
Thank you for this beautiful set . No doubt, endgame worthy. I feel for those who still have issues, hang in there.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5196 on: Wed, 28 September 2016, 17:29:20 »
Thank you for this beautiful set . No doubt, endgame worthy. I feel for those who still have issues, hang in there.

Won't be long now to finally have this and most old stuff wrapped up, caps will be on hand with bro anyday now and we can get this cranked out

Offline techmattr

« Reply #5197 on: Thu, 29 September 2016, 16:22:07 »

are the damaged caps replacements also being sent to bro?
thanks

Just to be clear, have you guys received the missing F8 keys, or are you still waiting on additional keys from the manufacturer before the final sets can be shipped?

I've seen these two questions asked multiple times without any answer. I know the F8 question was answered a while ago but the most recent update on that to my knowledge was they were supposed to be delivered late August.

Also on a semi-related note: Are Hack'd by Geeks and Retro missing keys still waiting on the completion of this GB?

Offline Jarrett

« Reply #5198 on: Thu, 29 September 2016, 18:50:43 »
Hey Bunny, I updated my ticket about a month ago and did not receive any reply. It is regarding a scratched cap and the minus numpad cap being the wrong row height (I checked both the 1800 and base set). Support request #7A98C1E0. Just want to make sure you guys received the message and processed it.

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #5199 on: Thu, 29 September 2016, 22:07:12 »
started a new request regarding damaged caps. my last request was closed out for some reason