Author Topic: [IC] GMK KOTE (On Hold)  (Read 15254 times)

Offline DALExSNAIL

• The User Formerly Known as 'Formerly DudeSnail'
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖑𝖕𝖘
[IC] GMK KOTE (On Hold)
« on: Tue, 28 January 2020, 13:20:53 »
235001-0234734-1

235226-2235228-3
235232-4

More renders(some of old colors):
More
235234-9
234933-10234993-11
234991-12
234750-13
234752-14

On hold until I can dedicate more time to this project

I'd like to thank Kingk22 for helping out with some dope renders! Wonderful to work with and good at what he does!
Website | Geekhack Thread

Inspiration/Name

I'm a big fan of drab, army, aftermarket gun, and earthy colorways. One of my favorites for a while has been "Midnight Bronze" metallic Cerakote with dark black and grey accents. Another good example is "Bronzy Osbourne" from Duracoat that has a similar style and look, but is more metallic. This is my attempt to bring that colorway and feel to a keyset. No intricate, sentimental, heartfelt backstory. I just think the colorway is pretty ****in cool.

The name is simple; most of the finishes similar to these use "kote" in their naming scheme, so it seemed appropriate.

Design/Feel

Going for a more dark, muted(drab), and sort of "dusty" feel, and I believe the color choices here achieve that. Reworked the brown/bronze recently to more closely match the source material!

Novelty wise I'm going to be shooting for a firearm inspired theme(if that wasn't apparent haha), and I'm hoping to incorporate a few Ordnance icons as suggested by a user below in the thread. I'll most likely try to include a few throwback FPS novelties as well, since the theme sort of lends itself to that sort of thing, plus I'd really like to include an alternative WASD set...........or 2

Would really like to hear suggestions on novelty ideas below!

Kits (under construction)
235230-15
235220-16

IC FORM!

This IC is under construction

More
I am posting this here early to keep up with proper formatting, and organizing assets. But it's also here as a true IC, so feel free to comment and make suggestions. But be aware that the above render is not yet accurate to any kits I plan to offer, and could potentially change in color if I see fit.

_  __)\______________________________________/\_
    (//    )))))                                                                                `\||
     /     (((((                     //////DALCO//////////////               )            Pew Pew
    (_______________________________________________/
     \   German Made ABS - est. 1992     ____    _____________________/

) /###### /  ) \  /          )/
     / /##(\)##/  /    \(         //
    / /######(   (\______.-`
   / /#######)  )------``
  / /#######/ /
 / /###(/)##/ /
( (#######/  (
\____/______\)

More
234755-19

Banner for signature:
Code: [Select]
[url=https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=104435.0][img width=373 height=48]https://i.imgur.com/6Oj58Sd.png[/img][/url]

« Last Edit: Fri, 07 February 2020, 09:28:44 by DALExSNAIL »

Offline mrpetrov

Re: [IC] GMK KOTE (Very early stages - IC under construction)
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 28 January 2020, 13:27:05 »
I do like the concept but why not wait to post the IC until you have some proper renders etc, cos any feedback now is kinda useless...?

Incidentally, midnight bronze cerakote is the one used by Dixie on one of the available (gorgeous) Bauer colors - so I'm also a big fan of midnight bronze.

Offline DALExSNAIL

• * Esteemed Elder
  • 𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖑𝖕𝖘
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 28 January 2020, 13:31:28 »
I do like the concept but why not wait to post the IC until you have some proper renders etc, cos any feedback now is kinda useless...?

Incidentally, midnight bronze cerakote is the one used by Dixie on one of the available (gorgeous) Bauer colors - so I'm also a big fan of midnight bronze.

I'm placing it here for formatting and stuff really. I'll update it more as I decide on more, get an IC form done(probably tonight), and get some novelties drawn up.

Renders are pricey, and I'd rather gauge community interest before putting in money for a proper set. The colorway idea is here to decide on if others enjoy it, child kits and potential novelty ideas can come into play more as people voice their interest.

So input is there in terms of what sort of compatibility is desirable to offer.

Edit: I also have a few other projects going on, and putting a thread out there for this will help me keep this idea more concrete, and present in my mind.
« Last Edit: Tue, 28 January 2020, 13:33:42 by DALExSNAIL »

Offline MacSurfy

• Designer & 3D artist
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 28 January 2020, 13:35:31 »

I'm placing it here for formatting and stuff really. I'll update it more as I decide on more, get an IC form done(probably tonight), and get some novelties drawn up.

Renders are pricey, and I'd rather gauge community interest before putting in money for a proper set. The colorway idea is here to decide on if others enjoy it, child kits and potential novelty ideas can come into play more as people voice their interest.

How are you planning to gauge interest in something that isn't even remotely close to a realistic outcome?

Offline DALExSNAIL

• * Esteemed Elder
  • 𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖑𝖕𝖘
« Reply #4 on: Tue, 28 January 2020, 13:42:57 »

How are you planning to gauge interest in something that isn't even remotely close to a realistic outcome?

The nature of an IC in most cases is to present something, like here in the GMK colorway I'm presenting, gauge the community's interest in said thing being presented, and then use that to determine if investing in the idea/item/colorway is a smart move. The outcome of this is not yet determined, since I don't yet know if others in the community are interested in this colorway the same as I am.

I imagine if others like the colors here, and like the idea, then methods for making it happen could be determined (personally running, presenting to one of the known vendors, etc.). Dunno why presenting a colorway and saying I'll add more later is such a bad thing all of a sudden. Kinda always been a thing around here?

Offline DetectiveNio

« Reply #5 on: Tue, 28 January 2020, 13:46:16 »
Hehe when I saw Kote I was expecting red and some lute/music novelties

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Offline MacSurfy

• Designer & 3D artist
« Reply #6 on: Tue, 28 January 2020, 13:49:21 »

The nature of an IC in most cases is to present something, like here in the GMK colorway I'm presenting, gauge the community's interest in said thing being presented, and then use that to determine if investing in the idea/item/colorway is a smart move. The outcome of this is not yet determined, since I don't yet know if others in the community are interested in this colorway the same as I am.

I imagine if others like the colors here, and like the idea, then methods for making it happen could be determined (personally running, presenting to one of the known vendors, etc.). Dunno why presenting a colorway and saying I'll add more later is such a bad thing all of a sudden. Kinda always been a thing around here?

You are missing the point. What you are showing here does not tell me (or anyone else) anything. The metallic keycaps are not a representation of anything since they will never look like this.

If you don't want to spend any money on renders then I think just showing the KLE would be better at this point. It's not the same thing as a render but it is close enough and I know IC's that have used it before so people can get an actual idea of where you are going.

Hope it's clearer now. It hink you'll benefit from it so you can see if you are on to something or not.

best of luck!

Offline factoryofidols

« Reply #7 on: Tue, 28 January 2020, 13:55:21 »
Don’t worry OP lots of people are being wrongly led by topclack and the like that an IC has to basically be a hype building preview of a finished product. It’s kind of sad because while that is one way people use an IC lately it certainly isn’t the only way to do it.

It’s sad that people can’t have some imagination and then say “hmm I like this concept I’ll be interested to see what the colors end up being” or “hmm not really interested in something like that“

As for the idea of the actual post it’s not something that I would be into personally but I look forward to seeing how it develops.

Offline DALExSNAIL

• * Esteemed Elder
  • 𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖑𝖕𝖘
« Reply #8 on: Tue, 28 January 2020, 14:14:13 »

You are missing the point. What you are showing here does not tell me (or anyone else) anything. The metallic keycaps are not a representation of anything since they will never look like this.

If you don't want to spend any money on renders then I think just showing the KLE would be better at this point. It's not the same thing as a render but it is close enough and I know IC's that have used it before so people can get an actual idea of where you are going.

Hope it's clearer now. It hink you'll benefit from it so you can see if you are on to something or not.

best of luck!

Neither this or KLE will be very close representations of color tbh, KLE doesnt show cap shine and shadow, and no caps are just flat colors with no change depending on light.
This isn't me inserting some metallic color into the render, this is a pantone with automatically generated cap shine and shadows from https://www.keycaprenders.com/

Edit: while they won't be 100% close to what we could expect, neither would a paid for render. This is a close representation of the idea and what I'm striving for is all. While I don't think your intention was to be helpful as you led on in your reply, this does make me realize a pantone color palette will be helpful.
« Last Edit: Tue, 28 January 2020, 14:19:58 by DALExSNAIL »

Offline DALExSNAIL

• * Esteemed Elder
  • 𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖑𝖕𝖘
« Reply #9 on: Tue, 28 January 2020, 14:16:25 »
Don’t worry OP lots of people are being wrongly led by topclack and the like that an IC has to basically be a hype building preview of a finished product. It’s kind of sad because while that is one way people use an IC lately it certainly isn’t the only way to do it.

It’s sad that people can’t have some imagination and then say “hmm I like this concept I’ll be interested to see what the colors end up being” or “hmm not really interested in something like that“

As for the idea of the actual post it’s not something that I would be into personally but I look forward to seeing how it develops.

Thanks lad, I appreciate it.  :thumb:

Offline Butterbeer

« Reply #10 on: Tue, 28 January 2020, 14:52:52 »
The drawback to having interest checks with expensive renders is that the creator is often marketing a near finished product rather than soliciting feedback from the community for actual input regarding changes to the design. It’s easy to scrap a project or do a complete design overhaul if there’s little investment.

With that said I’m used to seeing brown/bronze colors mixed with greens and tan. And greys, blues, white mixed together. Black is pretty neutral.

Offline DALExSNAIL

• * Esteemed Elder
  • 𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖑𝖕𝖘
« Reply #11 on: Tue, 28 January 2020, 15:10:02 »
The drawback to having interest checks with expensive renders is that the creator is often marketing a near finished product rather than soliciting feedback from the community for actual input regarding changes to the design. It’s easy to scrap a project or do a complete design overhaul if there’s little investment.

With that said I’m used to seeing brown/bronze colors mixed with greens and tan. And greys, blues, white mixed together. Black is pretty neutral.

I do think the Bronze / Black mix is a bit odd, but I love it. Always have, but playing Modern Warfare recently reminded me of how much.

The accent mods are supposed to be a darker grey/green so I adjusted them to have more green in them while I was putting together pantones for a temporary palette.

234527-0

Admittedly this is a little too green, but I'm still playing with it.
« Last Edit: Tue, 28 January 2020, 15:17:49 by DALExSNAIL »

Offline MacSurfy

• Designer & 3D artist
« Reply #12 on: Tue, 28 January 2020, 15:18:01 »

A kit render is like $10-20 (depending on renderer). We're not exactly talking about a big investment here.

Offline DALExSNAIL

• * Esteemed Elder
  • 𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖑𝖕𝖘
« Reply #13 on: Tue, 28 January 2020, 15:33:24 »

A kit render is like $10-20 (depending on renderer). We're not exactly talking about a big investment here.

Have been quoted on this from multiple people, and this is not accurate in my experience. Not really close at all from what I've found actually.

Edit: That being said, if you have suggestions at this price point please point me in their direction, as I'd be more than willing to pay that price for nice renders. And to clarify, I'd also pay the premiums I've been quoted on, if interest was already known to be high.
« Last Edit: Tue, 28 January 2020, 15:38:41 by DALExSNAIL »

Offline Tyson

« Reply #14 on: Tue, 28 January 2020, 15:59:08 »
Did someone say Cerakote? 👀

Offline Zeelobby

« Reply #15 on: Tue, 28 January 2020, 16:15:57 »

This seems... Low. I'd be rendering all kinds of weird stuff. Shoot I'd render builds before I made them. Lol.

Offline Tyson

« Reply #16 on: Tue, 28 January 2020, 16:19:34 »

This seems... Low. I'd be rendering all kinds of weird stuff. Shoot I'd render builds before I made them. Lol.

Well your in luck! https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=101944.0

Offline DALExSNAIL

• * Esteemed Elder
  • 𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖑𝖕𝖘
« Reply #17 on: Tue, 28 January 2020, 16:52:35 »

Well your in luck! https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=101944.0

Bout to hit this man up, thank you!

Offline pnkpanther65

« Reply #18 on: Tue, 28 January 2020, 16:55:19 »
i like the colors, nice neutral earth tones are :chefs_kiss:

Offline Warrenified

« Reply #19 on: Tue, 28 January 2020, 17:05:10 »
I'd be interested in this colorway! Hope to see updated renders soon.

Offline DrHigsby

• The doctor is in.
« Reply #20 on: Tue, 28 January 2020, 20:24:14 »
In terms of colorway, it’s only “earthen” if it’s paired with green (in my opinion). The decision to include green or not will very much influence the tone/appeal of this kit. I see no green in your OP, but then I see a pantone green color chip on another post.

Just curious which direction you’re heading towards. Is this more “industrial work clothes” or more “traditional army camouflage?”

Either way, I like the idea of a bronzy brown primary keycap color with dark alphas. The shine on KAT/KAM profile might be a better choice than GMK (also, GMK fatigue is high right now from my perspective).

Good luck with the IC!

Offline Owl

« Reply #21 on: Tue, 28 January 2020, 20:30:29 »
very cool idea and I think it blends well with the community so keep up the good work.

And I agree with your methods of running your early IC as I am doing the same and the reasoning checks out completely with me. running an IC is more difficult than people give it credit. Like you said, racking up a bill for renders and days/weeks of work for a polished product that may not be received well is a big risk and getting early feedback helps mitigate that risk. I wish you the best of luck!

Offline DALExSNAIL

• * Esteemed Elder
  • 𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖑𝖕𝖘
« Reply #22 on: Tue, 28 January 2020, 22:31:09 »
In terms of colorway, it’s only “earthen” if it’s paired with green (in my opinion). The decision to include green or not will very much influence the tone/appeal of this kit. I see no green in your OP, but then I see a pantone green color chip on another post.

Just curious which direction you’re heading towards. Is this more “industrial work clothes” or more “traditional army camouflage?”

Either way, I like the idea of a bronzy brown primary keycap color with dark alphas. The shine on KAT/KAM profile might be a better choice than GMK (also, GMK fatigue is high right now from my perspective).

Good luck with the IC!

The accent color Pantone 418 C has a slight green to it, but it's very slight. Green can easily overpower the theme imo, after trying multiple iterations of it. This one was the one I liked most personally, as the set as will sort of have a "muted" sub theme (not in reference to the muted keyset). Any color too saturated takes away from the feel I think.

very cool idea and I think it blends well with the community so keep up the good work.

And I agree with your methods of running your early IC as I am doing the same and the reasoning checks out completely with me. running an IC is more difficult than people give it credit. Like you said, racking up a bill for renders and days/weeks of work for a polished product that may not be received well is a big risk and getting early feedback helps mitigate that risk. I wish you the best of luck!

Thanks for the kind words man,  :-*

Offline HungHingDaiLo

• 無間道
« Reply #23 on: Wed, 29 January 2020, 02:02:44 »
Genuinely wished there is a novelty pack that includes ordnance icons or insignias.

Cheers, and good luck!

Offline DALExSNAIL

• * Esteemed Elder
  • 𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖑𝖕𝖘
« Reply #24 on: Wed, 29 January 2020, 02:31:30 »
Genuinely wished there is a novelty pack that includes ordnance icons or insignias.

Cheers, and good luck!

Novelties aren't yet decided and these look like they would be well on theme. If you had some suggestions drop them here and I can take a look. Found some I like already that I can make my own versions for, so thanks for that heads up!

Offline Datastream

« Reply #25 on: Wed, 29 January 2020, 10:03:08 »
I think this looks cool

Offline DALExSNAIL

• * Esteemed Elder
  • 𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖑𝖕𝖘
Re: [IC] GMK KOTE (Early Stages - IC Form Up!)
« Reply #26 on: Wed, 29 January 2020, 15:27:35 »
Renders in the works fellas, and IC form is posted. As this is updated and feedback molds what may or may not go into the set I will udate the IC form when needed  :thumb:

Offline sleek

• SLeeKeyboards
« Reply #27 on: Wed, 29 January 2020, 16:48:30 »
With the right shade of color choices, this could be super interesting. GL w/ IC  :thumb:
Jane 1.5 Proto | TX75v2
http://www.sleekeyboards.com

Offline mrpetrov

« Reply #28 on: Wed, 29 January 2020, 17:02:37 »
Renders in the works fellas, and IC form is posted. As this is updated and feedback molds what may or may not go into the set I will udate the IC form when needed  :thumb:

I have the two main cerakote swatches so if you wanted me to take some photos for you of any particular cerakote colors in different lights, lmk - happy to help!

Offline Tyson

« Reply #29 on: Wed, 29 January 2020, 17:09:15 »

I have the two main cerakote swatches so if you wanted me to take some photos for you of any particular cerakote colors in different lights, lmk - happy to help!

If he needs less than 5 swatches he should be able to get free cerakote samples at cerakote.com! It might take a week or two for them to come in but at least you can get exact colors to use for samples. Actually I wonder if GMK would color match the cerakote samples, that way you are getting the exact colors for the set!

Offline Techichi

« Reply #30 on: Wed, 29 January 2020, 17:12:35 »
I like this colorway. Following.

Offline DALExSNAIL

• * Esteemed Elder
  • 𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖑𝖕𝖘
Re: [IC] GMK KOTE (Updated Renders and IC posted!)
« Reply #31 on: Fri, 31 January 2020, 00:18:43 »

Offline DALExSNAIL

• * Esteemed Elder
  • 𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖑𝖕𝖘
« Reply #32 on: Sat, 01 February 2020, 17:22:40 »
After renders were made and looking over the contrast of the set, I've realized that Burnt Bronze Cerakote may be the better option, rather than Midnight Bronze. Getting midnight to work for color in GMK is a moving target and a really tough match. Burnt isn't that much easier, but after trying a lot of different colors, and trying my best to not just use a random hex code, I've landed here. I've heard from one or two people that they prefer the current color, but I've heard more say that the new one closer to burnt is their preference.

So I'm posting this here for now. Let me know which you would prefer  :thumb:

OLD
234907-0

VS

NEW
234909-1

Offline mrpetrov

« Reply #33 on: Sat, 01 February 2020, 18:30:37 »
So here are the two cerakote samples, midnight bronze on the left and burnt bronze on the right. The tenders look pretty different to these two on my monitor/with my eyes...? Happy to get shots of them in other lights. 234911-0

Offline DALExSNAIL

• * Esteemed Elder
  • 𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖑𝖕𝖘
« Reply #34 on: Sat, 01 February 2020, 19:10:02 »
So here are the two cerakote samples, midnight bronze on the left and burnt bronze on the right. The tenders look pretty different to these two on my monitor/with my eyes...? Happy to get shots of them in other lights.

I've primarily been going off of guns finished with the coats, rather than swatches. The swatches I find almost never seem to match up with the finished product.
Also color matching from a metallic to a solid color makes it rough, especially when I've been trying to stay away from hex codes, and trying to move towards either Pantone, or other color standards with official values to provide.

Pulling color values straight from images can produce 16+ results just from less than an inch square on some images, even on swatches. The cerakote site swatches seem especially different than the majority of pictures I see.

Burnt Bronze:
234923-0
234919-1

Midnight Bronze:
234917-2
234921-3

Offline DALExSNAIL

• * Esteemed Elder
  • 𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖑𝖕𝖘
[IC] GMK KOTE (Updated Renders and IC posted!)
« Reply #35 on: Sat, 01 February 2020, 19:40:52 »
Not at my pc, been posting from my phone, so sorry for lack of formatting.

Here a quick edit to show the new color next to 2 guns labeled "burnt bronze" and another labeled "midnight"

I chose these because they all seemed very different to the swatches I've found, as well as the ones you have. I would say it's because of lighting conditions and quality of photos, but these pictures seem very close to the norm I've seen when looking at cerakote stuff online. Aside from the really over saturated ones that look like someone mixed orange peels and gold into their finish.

I wouldn't mind getting pictures of the swatches you have in various lighting conditions though. Feel free to post here, or message me on disc: dalesnail#6666

Edit: Also a quick note, i do realize that this color is darker than my sources, but any lighter and it looks pretty odd next to the green.

Edit: Edit: Actually after posting these and looking on a few monitors now, the new color is suprisingly close to most source images for midnight that I have. Ironic that I used burnt source images to color match haha.
« Last Edit: Sat, 01 February 2020, 19:51:46 by DALExSNAIL »

Offline Pylon

« Reply #36 on: Sat, 01 February 2020, 23:42:06 »
Have you considered running this as a dye sub PBT set? Don't think this colorway will look great after the keycaps start to shine.
« Last Edit: Sat, 01 February 2020, 23:44:00 by Pylon »

Offline DALExSNAIL

• * Esteemed Elder
  • 𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖑𝖕𝖘
« Reply #37 on: Sat, 01 February 2020, 23:46:38 »
Have you considered running this as a dye sub PBT set?

Novelty plans and color accuracy pushed me into GMK.

Although I'd consider running the colors in a more barebones form later, with no pop of color. That is if this goes well, and people seem to like it.

Here's a small preview of what I mean, slowly working on more, but did make some progress tonight on them:
234927-0

Also shine is beautiful you take it back.

Offline DALExSNAIL

• * Esteemed Elder
  • 𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖑𝖕𝖘
Re: [IC] GMK KOTE (Updated Colors)
« Reply #38 on: Sun, 02 February 2020, 20:47:53 »
Updated bronze with renders. Have really only gotten PMs that the new one is nicer, so I got a few renders together with it, and I have to agree.

Also working on more selector novelty ideas
« Last Edit: Sun, 02 February 2020, 20:49:40 by DALExSNAIL »

Offline MdotMaxson

« Reply #39 on: Mon, 03 February 2020, 02:09:36 »

best of luck!

I find the scope of what is posted to be morenrhan enough to provide him with feedback that could help his decision. Just because everyone else has already frozen their kits and novelties and don’t really give two ****s what the community thinks, I feel the way he is doing this is the true spirit of an IC anyways. So you could say you hate the color, but whining because you have no imagination and need renders is..... something one should keep to themself.

Offline MacSurfy

• Designer & 3D artist
« Reply #40 on: Mon, 03 February 2020, 03:34:26 »
I find the scope of what is posted to be morenrhan enough to provide him with feedback that could help his decision. Just because everyone else has already frozen their kits and novelties and don’t really give two ****s what the community thinks, I feel the way he is doing this is the true spirit of an IC anyways. So you could say you hate the color, but whining because you have no imagination and need renders is..... something one should keep to themself.

The renders (what you see now in the thread) have been revised and are indeed more than enough to show off the concept. So it's all good, gives everybody a good impression on what the idea is rather than what they looked like before.

Next time when you want to tell me what I can and can't say please chime in when the discussion is relevant.

Offline Techichi

« Reply #41 on: Mon, 03 February 2020, 12:37:03 »
After renders were made and looking over the contrast of the set, I've realized that Burnt Bronze Cerakote may be the better option, rather than Midnight Bronze. Getting midnight to work for color in GMK is a moving target and a really tough match. Burnt isn't that much easier, but after trying a lot of different colors, and trying my best to not just use a random hex code, I've landed here. I've heard from one or two people that they prefer the current color, but I've heard more say that the new one closer to burnt is their preference.

So I'm posting this here for now. Let me know which you would prefer  :thumb:

OLD
(Attachment Link)

VS

NEW
(Attachment Link)

The "new" one.

Offline DALExSNAIL

• * Esteemed Elder
  • 𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖑𝖕𝖘
Re: [IC] GMK KOTE (On Hold)
« Reply #42 on: Fri, 07 February 2020, 09:34:54 »
Going to put this set on hold until further notice.

Interest in the options here just don't seem to be there just yet, and I think developing better colors and novelties for this will be in my best interest before reintroducing the set. In addition, it seems like the general consensus thus far is that the brown/tan/bronze is rather unappealing. I'm a big fan of browns and tans personally, and for the most part it seems to be polarizing for others. Either you love it or think it looks like ****.......literally haha.

I'll be dedicating more time to other projects that have had a good bit more interest shown for now, but when I revisit this I'll decide whether this may be a set better run on PBT.

:thumb: