Author Topic: [FS/WTS][Paypal] 510x Vintage blacks, (Thin) DS ABS keycaps, etc.  (Read 1812 times)

Offline PancakeMSTR

• Trade Count: (0)
I have 510 count Vintage cherry MX blacks switches, harvested (desoldered) from
LINK/WYSE PCE keyboards (Photo from google images).

Items will be shipped via USPS flat rate, either small ($7.15) or medium ($13.60) packages, depending on how many items you order. I am not going to charge paypal fees on shipping cost.

Switches (Total Cost = Price + Paypal Fee)
  • 102 (5 Available) = $55 + $1.95 
  • 510 (1 Available) = $255+$7.29
If you'd like a number of switches other than those listed above, contact me so we can discuss it.

I'm also selling the keycaps from the donor boards, which are nice double shot ABS manufactured by signature plastics. They are very thin, but otherwise excellent keycaps. NOTE: In the list below, photos linked are NOT MINE, they are for REFERENCE and reflect the set of keycaps you will receive. The keycaps I have are in better shape than those in the photos.

*I also have a Link slider-over-rubber-dome keyboard. There are two options for this keybaord: Purchase the entire board (caps included of course) for $50 + $1.80 +Shipping, OR purchase the keycaps only for $20+$.91. The board is in excellent condition and I have no reason to think it isn't functional. Full disclosure, I think it feels absolutely horrendous, but maybe one of you out there would like it. One positive point about the key-feel is that it is very tactile. I dunno how rare this keyboard is, could be a good collectors item, but I'm not sure. If you think $50 is too high a price, I'm happy to entertain offers.

BTW, the keycaps on this Link rubber-dome are identical to those on the mechanical variants, so the timestamp picture I've provided serves as a good reference for the keycaps you will receive if you buy any of the Link sets I'm selling.

Additionally, I'm selling the 45 stabilizers I pulled from the donor boards. I'm selling these as "add-on" items. To any order you make of keycaps or switches, add $.20 per stabilizer and I'll throw that amount in. They aren't in great condition, some better than others.

I don't have a timestamp of these handy, I'll upload one later.

• Here are a couple photos of the donor boards, in case anyone wants to see that.
  • Until I run out of them, everyone gets a little treat with their order!
  • Please let me know if you have any questions or would like anything clarified! Thanks!

« Last Edit: Mon, 15 May 2017, 14:51:37 by PancakeMSTR »

Offline PancakeMSTR

Re: [FS/WTS][Paypal] 510x Vintage blacks, (Thin) DS ABS keycaps, etc.
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 23 May 2017, 14:19:50 »
Bump.

I am now selling the switches on ebay. I'll bump again once the keycaps go up.

Mod Edit:
No ebay links in the classifieds. Use the Member Auctions sub instead.

« Last Edit: Tue, 23 May 2017, 15:18:37 by user 18 »

Offline PancakeMSTR

Re: [FS/WTS][Paypal] 510x Vintage blacks, (Thin) DS ABS keycaps, etc.
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 13 June 2017, 11:41:47 »
Bump