Author Topic: Ducky Shine 4 Community Edition  (Read 3463 times)

Offline TimIsABat

• MX Clears are life
    • Instagram
Ducky Shine 4 Community Edition
« on: Sun, 02 August 2015, 21:01:18 »
I came home really drunk to my Ducky Shine 4 Community Edition last night!

It is more beautiful than I thought. I do have to admit though that the PBT keycaps defeat the purpose of the back lighting, but even with back lighting it looks amazing. I love the feel of the clears, and having the browns is also nice. Gonna do some o-ring modding and see how it feels but here it is fresh out of the box.

Question for the community: Do you guys prefer hooves on or off?
Leopold FC660M MX Reds | Poker X 62g  Ergoclear modded and plate modded (out of comission) | IBM Model M 1391401 | Dell AT101 | Compaq RT101 | HHKB Pro 2 | WASD CODE TKL MX Clears

Avid vape collector and advocate. I used to work at to renowned vape shops here in New Jersey. Message me for any vape related questions.

Main driver : WASD CODE TKL MX Clear

Offline seville57

Re: Ducky Shine 4 Community Edition
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 04 August 2015, 14:15:42 »
I came home really drunk to my Ducky Shine 4 Community Edition last night!

It is more beautiful than I thought. I do have to admit though that the PBT keycaps defeat the purpose of the back lighting, but even with back lighting it looks amazing. I love the feel of the clears, and having the browns is also nice. Gonna do some o-ring modding and see how it feels but here it is fresh out of the box.

Question for the community: Do you guys prefer hooves on or off?

Nice, I'm still waitin for mine, last check the board was in Frankfurt.

I have the ISO/Nordic 109 Grey/Blue PBT laser engraved set on my english Ducky Shine 3 k-board.

English/ISO Ducky Shine 3, Cherry MX Blue with blue LEDs.
« Last Edit: Tue, 04 August 2015, 14:23:29 by seville57 »

Offline TimIsABat

• MX Clears are life
    • Instagram
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 04 August 2015, 17:17:01 »
Looks amazing! Definitely would look great next to your shine 4 CE. The backlight actually gives this awesome ocean effect with the solid PBTs. I'm a sucker for blanks which is why I chose blank caps. The clears are just so sexy feeling too. Like a harder brown typing on a cloud.
Leopold FC660M MX Reds | Poker X 62g  Ergoclear modded and plate modded (out of comission) | IBM Model M 1391401 | Dell AT101 | Compaq RT101 | HHKB Pro 2 | WASD CODE TKL MX Clears

Avid vape collector and advocate. I used to work at to renowned vape shops here in New Jersey. Message me for any vape related questions.

Offline seville57

« Reply #3 on: Tue, 11 August 2015, 13:10:51 »
Looks amazing! Definitely would look great next to your shine 4 CE. The backlight actually gives this awesome ocean effect with the solid PBTs. I'm a sucker for blanks which is why I chose blank caps. The clears are just so sexy feeling too. Like a harder brown typing on a cloud.

Thanks

Got my board today. Also blanks here.

« Last Edit: Tue, 11 August 2015, 13:13:16 by seville57 »

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 11:55:22 »
I got ducky keycaps, does that count? 

Actually i'm running it with Grey alpha's instead because the backlight bleed with the white caps was driving me crazy (potato pic because i'm lazy)

.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline TimIsABat

• MX Clears are life
    • Instagram
« Reply #5 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 12:58:13 »
I got ducky keycaps, does that count? 

Show Image

Show Image

Actually i'm running it with Grey alpha's instead because the backlight bleed with the white caps was driving me crazy (potato pic because i'm lazy)

Show Image

That's gorgeous. Would love that with purple caps and case with MX clears