Author Topic: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)  (Read 4192622 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #28300 on: Mon, 08 February 2021, 13:18:58 »
One would think more than five years of unemployment without benefits would be enough motivation.  Four months on the job and sometimes (like today) I have trouble focusing or getting started.  I wish I could point my finger to video games or some other addictive habit--these days I can't seem to play more than an hour at a time.

welcome to adulthood...? kekekeke

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #28301 on: Mon, 08 February 2021, 13:57:02 »
One would think more than five years of unemployment without benefits would be enough motivation.  Four months on the job and sometimes (like today) I have trouble focusing or getting started.  I wish I could point my finger to video games or some other addictive habit--these days I can't seem to play more than an hour at a time.

welcome to adulthood...? kekekeke

I mean, I'm 36 years of age.  I've been an adult technically since I moved out of my folks house twenty years ago.  But thank you for the thoughtful reply tp4tissue.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #28302 on: Mon, 08 February 2021, 14:13:13 »
I mean, I'm 36 years of age.  I've been an adult technically since I moved out of my folks house twenty years ago.  But thank you for the thoughtful reply tp4tissue.

Tp4 is refuring to the mindset.  Given all the vidya, and cheap pizza, modern folks retain their youthful-whim much longer than older generations.

But then most hughmahns will hit the wall and realize the world is kinda crap, unfixable in our own lifetime, but here we are,  you also now see and feel it. General hedonism has rotted away the cognitive strides we've made.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #28303 on: Mon, 08 February 2021, 15:49:26 »
Something's wrong with my right shoulder. After I had that horrible tension headache last week my shoulder has been super sore, almost feels like it's getting worse. Tried so many stretches, hitting it with a tens device, icy hot. Nothing really works. This is the second time my shoulder(and to an extent, neck) has gotten real bad after a headache so I do think there's a direct link now. Last time I got x-rays that showed nothing wrong with the bone, but they don't show soft tissue damage.

I hope I don't have a clavicle lesion pressing on my nerve causing cervicogenic headaches :(

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #28304 on: Mon, 08 February 2021, 15:50:30 »
Something's wrong with my right shoulder. After I had that horrible tension headache last week my shoulder has been super sore, almost feels like it's getting worse. Tried so many stretches, hitting it with a tens device, icy hot. Nothing really works. This is the second time my shoulder(and to an extent, neck) has gotten real bad after a headache so I do think there's a direct link now. Last time I got x-rays that showed nothing wrong with the bone, but they don't show soft tissue damage.

I hope I don't have a clavicle lesion pressing on my nerve causing cervicogenic headaches :(

It's atherosclerosis of your arm. 

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #28305 on: Mon, 08 February 2021, 15:58:13 »

It's atherosclerosis of your arm. 

lol it's definitely not that

The only other thing it could be is repetitive stress from my high desk causing my arm to sit weird for long durations

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #28306 on: Mon, 08 February 2021, 16:01:07 »
lol it's definitely not that

The only other thing it could be is repetitive stress from my high desk causing my arm to sit weird for long durations

As always NT,  Veggies + Standing Desk

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #28307 on: Mon, 08 February 2021, 16:43:32 »

Something similar (but not really) to this was why I switched to a split type keyboard.  I kept pinching a nerve when I squished my shoulders together to type stuff.  Seems my issue pales in comparison.  Sounds to me like a good case for heavy mg full spec. CBD (would not recommend R+R) or some chronic.  I've yet to try Lazarus Naturals, but I've at least read good things.

Offline iri

« Reply #28308 on: Mon, 08 February 2021, 16:48:17 »
five years of unemployment without benefits
How was the underworld life? :p
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #28309 on: Mon, 08 February 2021, 16:50:57 »

Something similar (but not really) to this was why I switched to a split type keyboard.  I kept pinching a nerve when I squished my shoulders together to type stuff.  Seems my issue pales in comparison.  Sounds to me like a good case for heavy mg full spec. CBD (would not recommend R+R) or some chronic.  I've yet to try Lazarus Naturals, but I've at least read good things.

What's ur Tenting angle

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #28310 on: Mon, 08 February 2021, 16:53:15 »
five years of unemployment without benefits
How was the underworld life? :p

Thankfully I had a Linux dingy

Offline iri

« Reply #28311 on: Tue, 09 February 2021, 05:47:23 »
1) press ctrl+B
2) click on one of the 3 menus
3) click on your bookmark
4) click in the corner that is not on an edge of the screen to close that eye sore
In Firefox 78 on Linux, the 'other bookmarks' menu (the only one that I use) is expanded by default for me. And instead of clicking in the corner, can't you Ctrl-B again to close the 'eye sore'?
still 3 instead of 2 at best, this is kludge and the option did not need to disappear, especially because the menus still exists, just press alt and they appear, but why did they need to be hidden, and don't tell me you like to have that bookmark menu open at all time, at that point it just become a 2nd tab list, just a slower one.
At work, I have Chrome version 88. The bookmarks menu is open at all times. I would hover over the folder and then click the link in the dropdown. Very fast.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline yui

« Reply #28312 on: Tue, 09 February 2021, 06:01:34 »
At work, I have Chrome version 88. The bookmarks menu is open at all times. I would hover over the folder and then click the link in the dropdown. Very fast.
you are defending the (bad, removing options is always bad) decisions of large companies (Google, MS and Mozilla) like you were the one that made it...
i am not saying that the kludge you use is not the best way to use bookmarks nowadays, i am saying that there was once upon a time a much better way, that got removed for the sake of "aesthetic" forcing peoples to either lose screen real-estate like you, navigates the 6 levels of menu or just forget it and stop using them like me.
vi vi vi - the roman number of the beast (Plan9 fortune)

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #28313 on: Tue, 09 February 2021, 16:52:52 »
I have damaged the soft tissue below my pecs.  If there were muscle there I could understand it but it feels like skin over rib bones so what's to damage?  Maybe it's like teeth and the pain is really somewhere else...
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
  • she/her/they/them/any except he him
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #28314 on: Tue, 09 February 2021, 20:54:28 »
It's the first time i have to go back to physical school in over 2 months. Wonder how it's gonna turn out..

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #28315 on: Tue, 09 February 2021, 22:07:59 »
It's the first time i have to go back to physical school in over 2 months. Wonder how it's gonna turn out..

Tp4 doesn't remember skool much,  he remembers all the Diablo and Ragnarok Online though.

Offline yui

« Reply #28316 on: Wed, 10 February 2021, 01:15:56 »
I have damaged the soft tissue below my pecs.  If there were muscle there I could understand it but it feels like skin over rib bones so what's to damage?  Maybe it's like teeth and the pain is really somewhere else...
you may have more muscles than you thought, mr. world over there :)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #28317 on: Wed, 10 February 2021, 12:51:58 »

wth are peks even for ?

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #28318 on: Wed, 10 February 2021, 13:02:30 »

wth are peks even for ?

Pass.  Never made them burn working out and never injured them either.  I do know 'rib muscles' are needed to sit up after sleeping and are also important when lifting things, even light things.
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #28319 on: Wed, 10 February 2021, 13:20:16 »

wth are peks even for ?

Pass.  Never made them burn working out and never injured them either.  I do know 'rib muscles' are needed to sit up after sleeping and are also important when lifting things, even light things.

I just ate, but after reading this conversation I find that I am hungry again. *mumbles something unintelligible about ribs*

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #28320 on: Wed, 10 February 2021, 19:44:10 »
New phone is delayed and will be downgraded from what was advertised.
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #28321 on: Wed, 10 February 2021, 20:14:25 »

ifone = best fone, not a competition, nothing on the market even comes close

Offline yui

« Reply #28322 on: Thu, 11 February 2021, 01:28:12 »

ifone also = way too expensive and way to short lasting, as apple will not want you to repair a 2 years old iphone, meanwhile my old Asus (**** brand but good example) is still alive after 6 years of service, 2 battery changes and 4 powerboards changes. all of that because it's only held together by screws and clips, and cost me literally a 10th of the cost of a iphone... to me that ****box Asus is a much better phone

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #28323 on: Thu, 11 February 2021, 04:34:03 »

If you want benchmarks, a camera and a rented music collection maybe, but yui has it right - screws are what you really want not fragile and 'disposable' phone, even ignoring the price.

The Pro1 X has a proper keyboard and was going to run the standard Linux kernel and you should have been able to USB C to a TV/monitor and use the phone as keyboard and touchpad but somehow they failed to buy the chips and now they're EOL so the keyboard is the only highlight.  Had I been more decisive I would have one with the original spec already but just 10 were sold and I hesitated :(
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #28324 on: Thu, 11 February 2021, 05:59:37 »

If you want benchmarks, a camera and a rented music collection maybe, but yui has it right - screws are what you really want not fragile and 'disposable' phone, even ignoring the price.

The Pro1 X has a proper keyboard and was going to run the standard Linux kernel and you should have been able to USB C to a TV/monitor and use the phone as keyboard and touchpad but somehow they failed to buy the chips and now they're EOL so the keyboard is the only highlight.  Had I been more decisive I would have one with the original spec already but just 10 were sold and I hesitated :(

I'm as anti-corpo as the rest of y'all,  but dat M1 CPU and the optimizations in the iOS stack for it, the combo is just better. For everything that a mobile-device is supposed to do , the ifone does it better.

As for repair, battery replacement are not hugely expensive from apple.

Music ownership, this is a boomer thing, you and I may think about music like that, but it's clearly been disproven by young people, netflix/streaming services is better overall.

Pro1 X is kind of like a kit-car, it's made for people who want to mess with it,  but for people that just USE  fones,   it's not nearly as useful a device as an ifone.

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #28325 on: Thu, 11 February 2021, 06:22:44 »
Something's wrong with my right shoulder. After I had that horrible tension headache last week my shoulder has been super sore, almost feels like it's getting worse.
I think that's it. I've had similar symptoms that I have attributed to lack of exercise and bad posture.
It went away after a few weeks. For relief, I have used a buckwheat pillow warmed up in the microwave oven.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #28326 on: Thu, 11 February 2021, 06:49:25 »

I'm as anti-corpo as the rest of y'all,  but dat M1 CPU and the optimizations in the iOS stack for it, the combo is just better. For everything that a mobile-device is supposed to do , the ifone does it better.

Music ownership, this is a boomer thing, you and I may think about music like that, but it's clearly been disproven by young people, netflix/streaming services is better overall.

Pro1 X is kind of like a kit-car, it's made for people who want to mess with it,  but for people that just USE  fones,   it's not nearly as useful a device as an ifone.

For everything the average teenager wants to do perhaps, but I wouldn't care if it had no camera which seems to be 50% of the use today.  I replaced my sister's iphone screen three times before she gave up and that was an old model with much smaller screen and bezels to protect it, from what I understand now it's nearly impossible while being more vulnerable - not a good combo.  The only battery I've replaced was when I stabbed one in my Sony while trying to change the screen.

Streaming is great if you want to listen in a city but it doesn't work in the middle of nowhere or on a train and most of my listening is done while commuting so again, useless.  Iphone also lacks headphone socket so you have to remember to charge headphones, after wasting money on wireless tech to reduce the sound quality.

Overall as a 'just user' the Pro1 is better for my use (typing on forums without covering half the screen with a keyboard), the tweakability is a welcome bonus.
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline yui

« Reply #28327 on: Thu, 11 February 2021, 09:57:39 »

iPhone = the nike/Ferrari of the phone word
Samsung Note = adidas/Lamborgini
200 to 300usd phones with screws = nice pair of leather shoes/Toyota Camry
200 to 300usd phones with glue = a pair of nike wannabe/Mercedes class A
50usd phone = a pair of fake nike with 2 right feet/tata motors :)

i am talking new phones, i would take the Camry over any of the other anyway as my daily driver, i am not a phone guy, and i do not think that anyone that is not really into phones should get an iPhone or Note, like someone not into cars should not get a Ferrari or Lamborghini.

on my phone i changed the battery for a grand total of 12 euros and that was a kit with battery, tools and adhesives shipping from France (cause i needed it quick) i think from china you could get the same kit for much cheaper, and it took me about 15 minutes to do the job the 1st time.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #28328 on: Thu, 11 February 2021, 12:37:15 »
What does that make the Pro1 X, yui?  A dodgy car boat maybe?
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline yui

« Reply #28329 on: Fri, 12 February 2021, 01:03:13 »
i dunno it is why i have not included it in the list, maybe one of those prototype flying or amphibious cars, cool in their own rights but doomed to fail on the market?
don't get me wrong i love physical keyboard on my phone, but at this price i can get 2 blackberry key2 and a iodé xperia (refurbished phone with lineage OS) so to me it has way too little features to justify the 600 usd pricetag. and with that the keyboard looks a lot like the HTC G2 (Desire Z) that was far less reliable and nice to type on than the older and bulkier G1 (Dream).

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #28330 on: Fri, 12 February 2021, 01:16:42 »

It's more like a honda civic type R,  you just know the owner is gonna rice it.

Offline yui

« Reply #28331 on: Fri, 12 February 2021, 01:29:39 »

It's more like a honda civic type R,  you just know the owner is gonna rice it.

the type-R is already riced out from the factory, you can't really add more rice other than a few bags in the trunk :) and maybe a big rally spoiler on the roof

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #28332 on: Fri, 12 February 2021, 01:40:15 »
the type-R is already riced out from the factory, you can't really add more rice other than a few bags in the trunk :) and maybe a big rally spoiler on the roof

Wha bout twin turbo and ALS.

Offline -Jerry-

• OR '1'='1'
    • Jerry Talks Tech
« Reply #28333 on: Fri, 12 February 2021, 02:21:54 »
I had a molar extracted yesterday.

I wish to be able to chew again and not look like a hamster.
"Romeo"     "Split75"   "Melody96"     "KBD8X MKII"     "Womier K87"

Offline yui

« Reply #28334 on: Fri, 12 February 2021, 02:26:58 »

hamsters are cute though :) but yeah i understand that chewing may be more important than looking like a cute rodent.

Wha bout twin turbo and ALS.

Rice is only cosmetic, turbos are not per say cosmetic, or at least are not meant to be, and to be honest i am not quite sure of what you mean by als...

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #28335 on: Fri, 12 February 2021, 02:33:26 »
There's a Type-R I see regularly around my area and that thing makes me smile every time I walk by it. Having a clown car in the neighborhood really brings positivity in these hard times.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #28336 on: Fri, 12 February 2021, 02:56:02 »

As I said to my 7 year old niece recently - you should have brushed properly :p  Unless it's a wisdom tooth and you're one of the many stupidly over-evolved people with no room for them, in which case you have my sympathy.

i dunno it is why i have not included it in the list, maybe one of those prototype flying or amphibious cars, cool in their own rights but doomed to fail on the market?
Sure looks that way.  The companies reputation is gone so this will surely be the last phone they make, if they make it.  If not I'm down $500 and still need a new phone where every phone has feature(s) I strongly dislike, Pro1 included :(

Of your options the Key2 has no dust protector for the keys so they wont last long and new Xperias are stupidly widescreen with either a tiny one hand keyboard in 'portrait' (don't think portraits were full body pics but would fit better...) and try not to drop it or lose more than half the screen in landscape.  Utterly useless!
« Last Edit: Fri, 12 February 2021, 03:29:24 by suicidal_orange »
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline yui

« Reply #28337 on: Fri, 12 February 2021, 03:06:05 »
Of your options the Key2 has no dust protector for the keys so they wont last long and new Xperias are stupidly widescreen with either a tiny one hand keyboard in 'portrait' (don't think portraits were full body pics but would fit better...) and try not to drop it or lose more than half the screen in landscape.  Utterly useless!
they sell Xperia XZ1 and XA2 refurbished and updated to Android 10 Lineage OS so the best of the old and the new together, and for the price of the pro i could get both, that was my point, the pro1 at 600 does not make any sense, at 300 yeah it could maybe, although future part availability is shoddy at best. and given that i use flip cases for my phones the key2 would have protection, i just fear that it is too big, and will be outdated rather quickly now.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #28338 on: Fri, 12 February 2021, 03:41:09 »
All phones are too big.  My Nokia N8 and 808 were fine, Xperia Z3(?) compact (4.5 inch screen) was perfect and this Xperia X is as big as I ever want to have to stuff in my pocket, but the world has decided I'm wrong.

At this point I'm thinking a 4G dumb phone tethered to a tablet might work better, though it would mean charging two batteries.  And still wasting screen space on a keyboard.  So maybe a netbook, if they still exist?  Budget++ :(
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline yui

« Reply #28339 on: Fri, 12 February 2021, 03:49:12 »
All phones are too big.  My Nokia N8 and 808 were fine, Xperia Z3(?) compact (4.5 inch screen) was perfect and this Xperia X is as big as I ever want to have to stuff in my pocket, but the world has decided I'm wrong.

At this point I'm thinking a 4G dumb phone tethered to a tablet might work better, though it would mean charging two batteries.  And still wasting screen space on a keyboard.  So maybe a netbook, if they still exist?  Budget++ :(
yeah they do still exist and you can buy an old one for cheap and run linux on it, for maybe 50 euros you get a decent small thing for web browsing, although i did not check recently, i bought pre-covid one for my sister for 20 euros (old EeePC) plus a 5 euro stick of ram and a 15 euros sdd and all together it made for a decent machine although it came with a dead hdd and with current pricing you may not be that lucky.

Offline iri

« Reply #28340 on: Fri, 12 February 2021, 04:47:05 »
Xperia Z3(?) compact (4.5 inch screen) was perfect
Too big :p

-Ray Bradbury

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #28341 on: Fri, 12 February 2021, 05:20:53 »
Xperia Z3(?) compact (4.5 inch screen) was perfect
Too big :p
You have my sympathy, must be hard for you to use any modern phone.  I could handle all but the biggest phone but my pocket cannot.  Because they also refuse to sell trousers in an appropriate size/fit (small waist, big legs without knee height crotch)
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline iri

« Reply #28342 on: Fri, 12 February 2021, 06:28:09 »
You can get trousers sewn for you. A custom phone would be a little more hassle though.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #28343 on: Sat, 13 February 2021, 04:05:14 »
Thn use of 'banger' in relation to a 'good' song.  If your car engine bangs it's bad.  If your neighbours bang it's annoying.  If a child bangs it's head it's bad.  In any context a bang is loud, unpleasant and unwelcome so what moron started yet another reverse meaning'd old person confuring trend?  The fact that I'm now 'old' doesn't bother me at all.

My increasingly painful rib muscles do, haven't even sat up yet and I can already feel them.
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline iri

« Reply #28344 on: Sat, 13 February 2021, 07:19:37 »
Thn use of 'banger' in relation to a 'good' song.
lol what do you think about the use of 'bad tune' for a good song?

-Ray Bradbury

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #28345 on: Sat, 13 February 2021, 08:22:14 »
Pretty sure 99% of the time I would say the same thing but meaning the old person friendly version so it's a good warning to avoid it.  While 'banger' was restricted to crap on the radio it was the same but now it's appearing in reviews of other music which may be good it's annoying.  Banger is also worse because a bang is sound related, bad isn't.
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #28346 on: Sat, 13 February 2021, 10:00:16 »
Pretty sure 99% of the time I would say the same thing but meaning the old person friendly version so it's a good warning to avoid it.  While 'banger' was restricted to crap on the radio it was the same but now it's appearing in reviews of other music which may be good it's annoying.  Banger is also worse because a bang is sound related, bad isn't.

I can't not think about sausages when someone says or I read the word banger.

Look, bring your bangers to brawl
And bring your bangers and mash home for all, it's raw
- Aesop Rock, Tobacco - Dirt ft. Aesop Rock (****ed Up Friends)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #28347 on: Sat, 13 February 2021, 10:07:40 »

They is delicious, and cook faster than regular bangers, becareful not to overcook. You do have to use a bit more oil in the pan, or they could stick.

262166-0

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #28348 on: Sat, 13 February 2021, 10:16:24 »

They is delicious, and cook faster than regular bangers, becareful not to overcook. You do have to use a bit more oil in the pan, or they could stick.

(Attachment Link)

One of my German ancestors literally just rose from the grave, traveled from Chicago to Florida, and smacked me in the head for thinking about fake sausages.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #28349 on: Sat, 13 February 2021, 10:19:56 »
One of my German ancestors literally just rose from the grave, traveled from Chicago to Florida, and smacked me in the head for thinking about fake sausages.

It's not fake, it's NEXT-Gen Delicious.

Eating ground up corpses is a boomers thing.