Author Topic: Issues with Teamspeak and headphone amp?  (Read 851 times)

Offline SlotH42

• one slow step for sloth
Issues with Teamspeak and headphone amp?
« on: Sun, 02 November 2014, 20:10:46 »
 So I have been having trouble with teamspeak lately and was wondering if anyone had a similar issue. I am currently using the Schiit Magni, Modi, Sys stack with my q701's and I can't seem to get any audio out of team speak, my mic (Blue Snowball) works, and I can be heard , I just can not hear anything from TS. I Have checked to see if it is muted and I have gone through the set-up multiple times to try and make it work, however I get nothing. I can get Audio from everything else, just not teamspeak. If I do not go through the amp, and DAC, and I plug into my computer directly i can get sound... please help me understand :confused: Thanks!
MP-GBL4 (red) Poker II (clears) Realforce R2TL 55g

Offline dorkvader

• all about the "hack" in "geekhack"
Re: Issues with Teamspeak and headphone amp?
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 02 November 2014, 20:46:14 »
check the TS output device. Often times windows will set up a different audio output device for communication streams.

Check it in TS prefs and in the windows sound control panel.

If you're using OSX you're probably screwed anyway. For linux just reconfigure the pulseaudio or ALSAmixer, but if you were using linux chances are you wouldn't be having problems in the first place.

Offline SlotH42

• one slow step for sloth
Re: Issues with Teamspeak and headphone amp?
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 02 November 2014, 21:04:29 »
So, I have tried doing a couple different things, and the only one that seems to work is by changing my audio options in TS to center speaker, the sound isn't great, but it works.
Thanks.
MP-GBL4 (red) Poker II (clears) Realforce R2TL 55g