Author Topic: Hi new friends  (Read 978 times)

Offline assphyxiation

Hi new friends
« on: Thu, 31 March 2022, 09:06:53 »
I'm usually a big lurker on forums or Discord or whatever so let me start by making that change.

I'm a bit newer into the keeb scene, have been interested for only a few years now but I'm so happy I've discovered this for myself. The first thing I noticed when stepping foot into the scene was a sense of community. It seems like any person could have an idea and pitch it as and IC, and if the results are solid enough, the community can push for it and support our fellow enthusiasts and hope to see it made one day!

Ah yes, introduction time...
A little about me, I like manga, anime, working on my Jeep ('06 TJ), gaming, aspiring hobbyist brewer, and now hope to be building many keyboards. I currently have 2 boards, both have yet to build (I still need a few supplies to grab). Duckboard num pad and Owl, both from Doodboard. I also have joined 2 GB's for caps; GMK Botanical R2 and GMK Symbiote. I'm looking forward to working on these, tweaking them to my liking, and sharing them with the community.

After seeing all the ideas and creations that this community has made it inspires me and I would love to design my own keycap set, what that would be? I have no idea but I'll figure that out when I get there.

I hope this is the correct place to post (sorry if it isn't) I'm still learning how to properly use a forum as a non-lurker  :))

I'll finish this by saying I'm happy to be here and looking forward to being part of this.

Thanks everyone!