Previous Events Archive > KEYCON 2015

KeyCon 2015 Presenters

<< < (2/8) > >>

vivalarevolución:

--- Quote from: i3oilermaker on Wed, 18 March 2015, 11:21:51 ---I would be interested and I think many other would be - especially if you can tie it into key making/manufacturing.

Might need a muzzle for Mkawa....

--- End quote ---

At public meetings, we put time limits on the duration of comments.  We'll need a firm, rule-oriented Master of Ceremonies of enforce these limits.

i3oilermaker:

--- Quote from: prdlm2009 on Wed, 18 March 2015, 13:33:43 ---
--- Quote from: i3oilermaker on Wed, 18 March 2015, 11:21:51 ---I would be interested and I think many other would be - especially if you can tie it into key making/manufacturing.

Might need a muzzle for Mkawa....

--- End quote ---

At public meetings, we put time limits on the duration of comments.  We'll need a firm, rule-oriented Master of Ceremonies of enforce these limits.

--- End quote ---

Agreed - I have done several "Lightning Talks" which are 5 minute auto-advancing powerpoint slides - quite a challenge!

I will follow up with presenters and make sure expectations are managed and time is kept.

obra:
If folks are interested, I could certainly do a bit on what it's been like to start a boutique keyboard company...or on the design decisions behind the Model 01.

dante:
I don't know if it warrants a "presentation" unless others feel they could benefit - but I'd really love to hear from someone talk about acrylic keyboard cases.

The history behind their use, limitations/challenges in using them, and a break down of the "layers" concept.  I see a few Korean keyboard makers ending up with different number of layers to assemble a keyboard/etc.

Also is some acrylic better than others to use - or is it all basically the same?

i3oilermaker:

--- Quote from: obra on Wed, 18 March 2015, 19:46:06 ---If folks are interested, I could certainly do a bit on what it's been like to start a boutique keyboard company...or on the design decisions behind the Model 01.

--- End quote ---

Binge talked a bit about his experiences in modeling at KeyCon 1 and it was very interesting!  I will put you down.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version