Author Topic: (GB) PENUMBRA SA KEYSET(shipping)  (Read 1397933 times)

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
Re: (GB) PENUMBRA SA KEYSET(shipped)
« Reply #1800 on: Wed, 13 May 2015, 19:37:24 »
Filled the form!

I need the white (Solarized) scoops for my Penumbra set, though, so I hope there are both colours.

That was right, when I first filled out the form there was NO mention of which version of Solarized would be scooped and sent to you  :-[ .    I went for the "Yellowish" tint on my babies because I want the aged to perfection look  8) .

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #1801 on: Wed, 13 May 2015, 20:35:01 »
Pardon my lack of knowledge but what do you mean by "scoops" in the form?
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5

Offline Want

« Reply #1802 on: Wed, 13 May 2015, 22:22:15 »
Pardon my lack of knowledge but what do you mean by "scoops" in the form?

In pic (credits to eth0s), F and J are scoops:

Offline meirish

« Reply #1803 on: Wed, 13 May 2015, 22:23:20 »
Hey hey Bunny don't mean to be a pain, but had a question. I ordered an ergodox set from Binge w/white alphas - is there any hope of getting scoops? I'd be more than happy to cover shipping (even for a couple of orders). If not that's fine too - just thought I'd check.

Thanks!

Offline meirish

« Reply #1804 on: Wed, 13 May 2015, 22:28:56 »
Hey hey Bunny don't mean to be a pain, but had a question. I ordered an ergodox set from Binge w/white alphas - is there any hope of getting scoops? I'd be more than happy to cover shipping (even for a couple of orders). If not that's fine too - just thought I'd check.

Thanks!

submitted the google form just in case

Offline cookiesowns

« Reply #1805 on: Fri, 15 May 2015, 19:29:28 »
Filled out the form, but I'm still waiting for my order.. :(

I'd be more than happy to pay for shipping of the cables if my order is left waiting for the cables by Racoon.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1806 on: Fri, 15 May 2015, 19:33:01 »

I'd be more than happy to pay for shipping of the cables if my order is left waiting for the cables by Racoon.

cody will be posting a thread shortly, which offers a good way to contact him, with statuses of queries and things shortly all built in to the site, it should be up tonight

and this will allow him to tie up these little loose ends easier and more efficiently, as itll keep all info in one place, without him getting overwhelmed and missing things

hes taken a couple days off from shipping to get it finished, he should be deploying it tonight and posting about it shortly if deployment goes well
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline cookiesowns

« Reply #1807 on: Fri, 15 May 2015, 19:35:53 »

cody will be posting a thread shortly, which offers a good way to contact him, with statuses of queries and things shortly all built in to the site, it should be up tonight

and this will allow him to tie up these little loose ends easier and more efficiently, as itll keep all info in one place, without him getting overwhelmed and missing things

hes taken a couple days off from shipping to get it finished, he should be deploying it tonight and posting about it shortly if deployment goes well

Awesome. As long as my order is still safe and pending, I'm fine with waiting. The last thing I want is my order to be forgotten, you know. Decent amount of $ riding on PENUMBRA and Raindrop!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1808 on: Fri, 15 May 2015, 19:40:18 »

Awesome. As long as my order is still safe and pending, I'm fine with waiting. The last thing I want is my order to be forgotten, you know. Decent amount of $ riding on PENUMBRA and Raindrop!

totally understandable, we will make sure everything gets sorted, its just taken some time with the state everything came in, cody in particular struggles with dealing with having so many people message him across different services, and getting overwhelmed and missing or forgetting things

from what ive seen, this new system allows people to submit any query, that query then provides the user with a custom url, to check the status of that query, whether its been responded to for more information, or resolved or being worked on, while providing a back end for cody to keep everything together, sort things out in to groups of priority, and work through them

what it also means is we can both have access to what is being said not only by each of us, but to each of us, so things dont get lost a long the way, and we can keep up better

Offline spartan7

« Reply #1809 on: Sat, 16 May 2015, 00:33:45 »
Edit.

*nevermind,2nd round is coming. Helps if I read the thread before I post. 

Can't wait for this set
« Last Edit: Sat, 16 May 2015, 00:39:56 by spartan7 »

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1810 on: Sun, 17 May 2015, 21:49:17 »
If you filed out our google doc your all set, but if not please fill out this form if you HAVE NOT received Penumbra yet OR you have any missing keys, kits OR need scoops.

http://gb-support.ctrlalt.io/

Offline potatowire

« Reply #1811 on: Mon, 18 May 2015, 07:18:44 »
if you HAVE NOT received Penumbra

Cody,

I assume you don't want us to fill out the form if we told Bunny we wanted to upgrade to the new set?

-potatowire

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1812 on: Mon, 18 May 2015, 07:23:03 »
if you HAVE NOT received Penumbra

Cody,

I assume you don't want us to fill out the form if we told Bunny we wanted to upgrade to the new set?

-potatowire

yup you are all good i have that noted good sir

and will be pming those people with some insider info on it shortly

Offline potatowire

« Reply #1813 on: Mon, 18 May 2015, 09:21:25 »
yup you are all good i have that noted good sir

Thank you sir!

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1814 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 06:02:32 »
A few people have asked this (myself included), but there has not been an answer yet: Are the white (Solarized) scoops included if we selected to get the Penumbra scoops?
Buying more keycaps,
it really hacks my wallet,
but I must have them.

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1815 on: Mon, 25 May 2015, 02:04:41 »
A few people have asked this (myself included), but there has not been an answer yet: Are the white (Solarized) scoops included if we selected to get the Penumbra scoops?

<crickets>......

Anyone there still?
Buying more keycaps,
but I must have them.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1816 on: Mon, 25 May 2015, 04:19:19 »

<crickets>......

Anyone there still?

i dont have the answer because its not me who has them, best bet is to ask cody

Offline HapticBovinator

« Reply #1817 on: Wed, 27 May 2015, 09:53:42 »
So, there will be another round of Penumbra...

...is the cable GB still open? Do you accept kidneys?

HB

Offline yesimnathan

« Reply #1818 on: Sat, 30 May 2015, 20:32:33 »
Do we know when the scoops are supposed to ship? =)

Offline Atredl

« Reply #1819 on: Tue, 02 June 2015, 01:02:53 »
Has it been set in stone that the profile for R2 will be 3-1-2-3-4-3? If it's still up for discussion I'd like to suggest 1-1-2-3-4-4.

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1820 on: Tue, 02 June 2015, 01:33:04 »
Has it been set in stone that the profile for R2 will be 3-1-2-3-4-3? If it's still up for discussion I'd like to suggest 1-1-2-3-4-4.

+1!

i dont have the answer because its not me who has them, best bet is to ask cody

Thanks, I'll do that.

Buying more keycaps,
but I must have them.

Offline metal369

• Singlepath
« Reply #1821 on: Fri, 05 June 2015, 20:01:43 »
I think this one is best SA keycap. :)
Hi there!

Offline jonlorusso

« Reply #1822 on: Fri, 05 June 2015, 20:34:40 »
my vote would be for all Row 3 (again?)

Offline yesimnathan

« Reply #1823 on: Mon, 08 June 2015, 20:28:31 »
Wooo! I got my scoops today! Now this set will be so much easier to use! Thanks so much!

Offline Bomble

« Reply #1824 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 00:33:27 »
People getting their scoops must mean it's nearly time for R2 right?.... Right??

pls

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1825 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 03:00:04 »

This set was never all Row 3. Original was 1-2-3-3-3-4, new one will probably be 1-1-2-3-4-4 like all other sculptured profiles (Cherry, OEM, DCS, etc).

For those who've got your scoops, were white ones included?
Buying more keycaps,
but I must have them.

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #1826 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 09:10:09 »

This set was never all Row 3. Original was 1-2-3-3-3-4, new one will probably be 1-1-2-3-4-4 like all other sculptured profiles (Cherry, OEM, DCS, etc).

Mine arrived yesterday and did not include white scoops.

Offline nomaded

« Reply #1827 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 13:04:15 »

The scoops also arrived yesterday for me. I only received yellow scoops, but I did not order the white keys, so I wouldn't expect to get white scoops.
Dvorak
ErgoDox fullhand (MX Clears) w/Nuclear Green Data SA || Infinity ErgoDox (Zealios 78g tactile) w/SA Retro || Atreus62 (MX Clears) w/Chocolatier || TECK 209 (MX Browns) || TouchStream ST
Kensington Slimblade Trackball || Logitech Cordless Optical Trackman || Apple Magic Trackpad
Current Dvorak-based ErgoDox layout || Current Dvorak-based TECK layout

Offline andCoffee

« Reply #1828 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 13:39:07 »
Am I the only one still waiting for the full sets to ship?

I'm not trying to start ****, just trying to figure out.  Because I purchased the order from another board member I felt it would be taking advantage to take up the offer to upgrade to the newer sets (and I was told my sets were ready to go).  I created my new service ticket and was told 18 days ago that they'd go out on Monday (which was 15 days ago).  I followed up a week ago and the ticket is still open but I haven't heard back.

I really do appreciate the work from Bunny and Cody around here - I'm just unsure if I've slipped through the cracks. 

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1829 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 14:02:42 »

I'm not trying to start ****, just trying to figure out.  Because I purchased the order from another board member I felt it would be taking advantage to take up the offer to upgrade to the newer sets (and I was told my sets were ready to go).  I created my new service ticket and was told 18 days ago that they'd go out on Monday (which was 15 days ago).  I followed up a week ago and the ticket is still open but I haven't heard back.

I really do appreciate the work from Bunny and Cody around here - I'm just unsure if I've slipped through the cracks.

ill shoot you a pm now

Offline slickmamba

« Reply #1830 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 15:17:24 »

ill shoot you a pm now

i'm still waiting too =/ and also only got yellow scoops, missing white too.
Hi :)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1831 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 15:38:06 »

ill shoot you a pm now

wait what

i had you down as upgrading to the new kit, if this isnt the case shoot me a pm

Offline slickmamba

« Reply #1832 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 17:35:09 »

ill shoot you a pm now

wait what

i had you down as upgrading to the new kit, if this isnt the case shoot me a pm

mybad, pm sent
Hi :)

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1833 on: Wed, 10 June 2015, 09:06:18 »
My scoops arrived :D

However...

103185-0

Spot the problem. Anyhow, hopefully the white alphas will get some scoop love soon. Any plans for having them made yet? I'd actually prefer homing bumps, but I may be in the monority on that.
Buying more keycaps,
but I must have them.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1834 on: Wed, 10 June 2015, 09:16:12 »

However...

(Attachment Link)

Spot the problem. Anyhow, hopefully the white alphas will get some scoop love soon. Any plans for having them made yet? I'd actually prefer homing bumps, but I may be in the monority on that.

assuming they werent made, which it looks like they werent, ill order them with penumbra r2 which will be sorted soon

Offline CherryMX_Rainbow

« Reply #1835 on: Wed, 10 June 2015, 10:58:47 »
Hi Bunny,

Sent you a PM 2 days ago, hopefully you can get back to me.  My order still haven't arrived and no word on the status.

Offline slalomsk8er

« Reply #1836 on: Wed, 10 June 2015, 11:04:10 »
Hi Bunny,

Sent you a PM 2 days ago, hopefully you can get back to me.  My order still haven't arrived and no word on the status.

Same here - minus the PM! Still waiting for a reply on my http://gb-support.ctrlalt.io ticket.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1837 on: Wed, 10 June 2015, 11:18:12 »
Hi Bunny,

Hi Bunny,

Same here - minus the PM! Still waiting for a reply on my http://gb-support.ctrlalt.io ticket.

i didnt get the pm

if its something directly to do with me, pm me again, if its something to do with your order, fill out the form mentioned in the post above and cody will get to it

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1838 on: Wed, 10 June 2015, 13:52:33 »

However...

(Attachment Link)

assuming they werent made, which it looks like they werent, ill order them with penumbra r2 which will be sorted soon

Thanks for the info. I'm REALLY looking forward to Round 2! The originals are still my favourite set and I use them daily :)
Buying more keycaps,
but I must have them.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1839 on: Fri, 12 June 2015, 01:10:02 »

However...

(Attachment Link)

Love the yellow-tinted scoops, because I chose the only Correct colour version of this Key-set  8) .

Hoping to get the scoops soon to add to my originals here.  They are indeed quite gorgeous to look at and use daily, like a slightly used blonde, past her younger years.

Offline CherryMX_Rainbow

« Reply #1840 on: Fri, 12 June 2015, 11:16:55 »
Hi Bunny,

Yes, its about the order and I have filled out the form already.  Cody has never gotten back to me....

Hi Bunny,

Hi Bunny,

i didnt get the pm

if its something directly to do with me, pm me again, if its something to do with your order, fill out the form mentioned in the post above and cody will get to it

Offline slalomsk8er

« Reply #1841 on: Sat, 13 June 2015, 02:18:27 »
That's what I meant with my last post. I never gotten a reply from Cody on the ticket.

Hi Bunny,

Yes, its about the order and I have filled out the form already.  Cody has never gotten back to me....

Hi Bunny,

Hi Bunny,

i didnt get the pm

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1842 on: Sat, 13 June 2015, 05:32:34 »
right and i replied to that

that he will get through all of them, just sit tight, and he will get back to you as soon as he can

Offline KHAANNN

« Reply #1843 on: Mon, 15 June 2015, 15:15:55 »

However...

(Attachment Link)

fell in love with your relegendable
Endgame | 1.25 Cmd for GMK Sets Please | Or Just 1.25 Blanks Like The Good Old Days

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1844 on: Tue, 16 June 2015, 03:55:55 »

However...

(Attachment Link)

fell in love with your relegendable

:D It's from the Nuclear Data extras GB. I love SA relegendables, they're thick and solid and good looking. Just a pity they only have them in Row 3 profile.
Buying more keycaps,
but I must have them.

Offline kwago

« Reply #1845 on: Tue, 23 June 2015, 10:21:48 »
please fill out this form if you HAVE NOT received Penumbra yet.

http://gb-support.ctrlalt.io/

I haven't been monitoring this thread. Form submitted.

Offline CherryMX_Rainbow

« Reply #1846 on: Tue, 23 June 2015, 11:53:17 »
Bunny, Cody

Are there any status update on when the remaining sets to be shipped out? 

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1847 on: Tue, 23 June 2015, 11:57:56 »
Bunny, Cody

Are there any status update on when the remaining sets to be shipped out?

for the last few poeple, as long as you have filled out the form, itll go out to you

s for a stauts

it depends when you are in line on the form, as the form spans multiple different things, cody is jsut working through them one by one

Offline TheCowGod

« Reply #1848 on: Thu, 09 July 2015, 16:05:01 »
Hey guys, I'm very interested in getting in on Penumbra R2, but work has been crazy and I haven't had much time to follow the forums recently. I've got a watch set up for this thread -- is it safe to assume that someone will post something in this existing thread once it gets going, or do I need to keep checking for new threads to be posted?

Offline DreaMagine

• Head and shoulders, keys and toes
« Reply #1849 on: Sat, 11 July 2015, 18:14:48 »
They said that the spare sets would be going up on ctrlAlt once the new store is ready, but that was over 5 months ago now. Original estimates was that the new store would be ready mid March.
I also don't know when round 2 is supposed to start either, that was first hinted at back in March too.