Author Topic: KeyForge  (Read 2180705 times)

Offline HotRoderX

Re: KeyForge - FSF
« Reply #5100 on: Thu, 15 November 2018, 23:40:02 »
were did you see that all invoices were out?

Offline wcmbk

« Reply #5101 on: Thu, 15 November 2018, 23:48:43 »
were did you see that all invoices were out?
Three posts above you

Offline Bobagign

« Reply #5102 on: Fri, 16 November 2018, 01:28:37 »
Finally! 2 or 3 sales of trying and the RNG is finally in my favor!! Can't wait to get my claws on that Mulder Replicant!!!!

Offline oh_chesteroni

« Reply #5103 on: Fri, 16 November 2018, 01:36:42 »
Finally! 2 or 3 sales of trying and the RNG is finally in my favor!! Can't wait to get my claws on that Mulder Replicant!!!!
Only 2 or 3 sales? Consider yourself lucky. Grats dude!

Offline Bobagign

« Reply #5104 on: Fri, 16 November 2018, 01:44:30 »

Yeah I'm terrible at keeping up with the sales so I've only been able to enter 3 of them. But thanks man!!

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #5105 on: Fri, 16 November 2018, 01:47:09 »

Yeah I'm terrible at keeping up with the sales so I've only been able to enter 3 of them. But thanks man!!

I dont think you understood his comment haha. I have only won 1 key in ETF raffle for a little over 2 years, so "only" 2-3 raffles entered and wining something makes you pretty lucky hehe

Congrats to all winners!

Offline oh_chesteroni

« Reply #5106 on: Fri, 16 November 2018, 01:52:12 »

I dont think you understood his comment haha. I have only won 1 key in ETF raffle for a little over 2 years, so "only" 2-3 raffles entered and wining something makes you pretty lucky hehe

Congrats to all winners!
Them feels, they feel so bad man haha. Our day will come!

Offline nhathoangJS

• 60% WK is the best layout
« Reply #5107 on: Fri, 16 November 2018, 04:57:52 »
Guess my luck is ran out after Samhain II sale - my very first Keyforge raffle

Sent from my Xperia using Tapatalk

Tx60 Champage Gold w SA Chocolatier

Offline cucgach

« Reply #5108 on: Fri, 16 November 2018, 06:34:16 »

Congrats to all winners!

i've never won any raffle since joining abt over 2 years, including today :( O.M.G
Current: Filco TKL Majestouch | TX60 antique brass | NIU40 silver | H360 burgundy | tr.mk wooden 60 | Imperial Hue 60 | Tofu 65 silver | Tofu WKL navy | Gergo Kit: black PCB | Space65 gray/silver | VN66 Black
Future: none
Past: TinaC HHKB gray | TX84Se titan gray | Leopold 660M white | GSX96 R2 purple | Rama M60-A lake | 0.01 Z70 silver | E7-V1 MAO | Rama M6-A | TMO50 green/poly | HB85 black/gray | TX108se titan gray | Typewriter68 ceramic white | Think6.5 frost poly

Offline rachel

« Reply #5109 on: Fri, 16 November 2018, 06:47:56 »
I just need some luck...congrats winners!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline petamva

« Reply #5110 on: Fri, 16 November 2018, 07:41:59 »
Finally! This is the first KF raffle i win after many many joined....
My first shishi! Thank you Kyle!

Offline lanyusea

« Reply #5111 on: Fri, 16 November 2018, 07:54:59 »
no luck again :/
HHKB Type-s / 4x KMAC Happy / 3x Duck Viper v1 / 2x Duck Viper v2 / 4x Duck Viper Duck TCV3 / Red Scarf 77 / 2x Infinity 60 / 2x ALF HHKB / LZ-CE / FJELL / Canoe / Canoe PC / Canoe FE / ARES Prototype / 2x Ares / LC-CLSh / TX60 / YODA2 / E6-V2 / E6-V2 FE / CAMP LC60 / 2x EM 7 / 4x Leaf 60 / UHK / Project F / Polaris / 4x Duck Viper v3 / TX60 v2 / Thermal / Matrix Falcon / TX60 v3 / 2x TMO50 / 2x Dolice / Dolphin 65 / Dolphin 60 / Plenty of keycaps

Offline Clix4Clax

« Reply #5112 on: Fri, 16 November 2018, 15:03:09 »
It appears all my bad luck over the years has finally paid off. Couldn't believe my eyes when i woke up to an invoice from KeyForge.... but i honestly thought i was dreaming when i saw it was for the V3 Mulder.

Offline WilySouser

• I would RTFM, but I can't find the FM
« Reply #5113 on: Fri, 16 November 2018, 15:36:45 »
It appears all my bad luck over the years has finally paid off. Couldn't believe my eyes when i woke up to an invoice from KeyForge.... but i honestly thought i was dreaming when i saw it was for the V3 Mulder.

oh **** you..... I mean congratulations on your epic win  :thumb:

Offline ctrl

« Reply #5114 on: Mon, 19 November 2018, 04:34:55 »
Joining in on the bitterness. Want to win moar raffels.

Offline nhathoangJS

• 60% WK is the best layout
« Reply #5115 on: Tue, 27 November 2018, 22:19:12 »
My very first Keyforge raffle, my first Orochi.
Sooooo amazing!

Tx60 Champage Gold w SA Chocolatier

Offline vicissitude

« Reply #5116 on: Tue, 27 November 2018, 22:58:24 »
Congrats. You are so lucky. Welcome to the big family of Keyforge. Kyle never stops surprising us.  :thumb: :thumb:

Offline YC1920

« Reply #5117 on: Wed, 28 November 2018, 01:45:05 »
My very first Keyforge raffle, my first Orochi.
Sooooo amazing!
Show Image

Sweet enjoy that sweet resin! Congrats homie! I’m a big fan of the orochis myself ;)

We out here! Keep it classy San Diego! - the greatest news anchor that ever lived.

Offline Clix4Clax

« Reply #5118 on: Wed, 28 November 2018, 14:46:11 »
Got my tracking on monday but it says its still on the way to USPS .. is this typical? Do any other winners have tracking with updates?

Offline Bobagign

« Reply #5119 on: Wed, 28 November 2018, 14:55:29 »
Got my tracking on monday but it says its still on the way to USPS .. is this typical? Do any other winners have tracking with updates?
My tracking says it should be delivered on the 30th and Im located in Southern California.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Offline phorx

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #5120 on: Wed, 28 November 2018, 15:03:30 »

Keep in mind that the tracking information is generated at the time the shipping label is printed.  So there will always be some amount of time before he's had a chance to actually drop off the packages.  This is common practice for anyone that ships, large or small.  Some people just don't pass the tracking # on to the recipient until the package has been handed off to the carrier, but it's their preference.

Offline 2ndRoad805

KeyForge - FSF
« Reply #5121 on: Wed, 28 November 2018, 15:17:19 »
Wasn’t sure where to post this. I just picked up an NaCl Orochi and I love it. It’s beautifully crafted and I love that it will match any led board I put it on.

I have a question about form factor. I’ve been digging the SA profile caps of recent. Does Keyforge make high profile designs? My Orochi could use a little booster seat. Maybe a booster adapter?

« Last Edit: Wed, 28 November 2018, 15:19:51 by 2ndRoad805 »

Offline Clix4Clax

« Reply #5122 on: Wed, 28 November 2018, 15:28:44 »

Keep in mind that the tracking information is generated at the time the shipping label is printed.  So there will always be some amount of time before he's had a chance to actually drop off the packages.  This is common practice for anyone that ships, large or small.  Some people just don't pass the tracking # on to the recipient until the package has been handed off to the carrier, but it's their preference.

Oh i absolutely understand the feels.. I just got the email which said it was waiting to be picked up ... wasn't sure if mine got left behind or something lol

Offline Clix4Clax

« Reply #5123 on: Wed, 28 November 2018, 15:29:26 »

a booster adapter?

GB when?

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5124 on: Fri, 07 December 2018, 10:46:28 »
As of this morning, all remaining packages have been dropped off. If you have tracking at "Label Created", that should update today or tomorrow. These packages included stuff from tickets and older sales that had issues.

Today will be the first day of Forgemas, and at 1pm the form will open. Things will be different this year, as doing keys every day almost killed me last year. I'll be doing a sale once a week, and I'll try to have many colors to choose from. All Forgemas sales will be RNG style and will be open for a few hours.

I'm doing final responses to tickets today, so if you haven't gotten an answer, don't worry. I'll get to you in the next hour or so. Thanks everyone!

Offline Edge.d

• Dark Atelier
« Reply #5125 on: Fri, 07 December 2018, 11:29:22 »
Can't wait for Forgemas  :thumb:
Science must begin with myths, and with the criticism of myths.

Offline oh_chesteroni

« Reply #5126 on: Fri, 07 December 2018, 13:20:03 »
I will give both my left and right testes for that matrix shishi. Assuming I don't win, if the winner of that artisan sees this then please hit me up. Need it for my gmk terminal end game build!

Offline dugihk

« Reply #5127 on: Fri, 07 December 2018, 13:28:54 »
As of this morning, all remaining packages have been dropped off. If you have tracking at "Label Created", that should update today or tomorrow. These packages included stuff from tickets and older sales that had issues.

Today will be the first day of Forgemas, and at 1pm the form will open. Things will be different this year, as doing keys every day almost killed me last year. I'll be doing a sale once a week, and I'll try to have many colors to choose from. All Forgemas sales will be RNG style and will be open for a few hours.

I'm doing final responses to tickets today, so if you haven't gotten an answer, don't worry. I'll get to you in the next hour or so. Thanks everyone!
May I ask 1pm in which time zone?

Offline quazikun

« Reply #5128 on: Fri, 07 December 2018, 13:30:01 »
MDT brotha (between Pacific and Central)

May I ask 1pm in which time zone?

Offline YC1920

« Reply #5129 on: Fri, 07 December 2018, 17:09:41 »
Super sweet fam! Thanks for working even during the holiday season! Respect. Fingers crossed like always. Gl y’all.

We out here! Keep it classy San Diego! - the greatest news anchor that ever lived.

Offline vicissitude

« Reply #5130 on: Fri, 07 December 2018, 17:37:28 »
Weather isn't good recently. Please do not work too hard for us. Couldn't forget the worry of knowing you had a cold few days ago. We can wait and still keep faith and passion of you. Just take the comfortable step you like.  :-* :-*

Offline YC1920

« Reply #5131 on: Fri, 07 December 2018, 18:39:18 »
Yo just saw the mulder was called purple drank! Lmfao... I am dead. All the white kids wanted that sunny D when their mom was giving out drinks, but black kid in the commercial was staring at the purple stuff like: “Wtf is juice? I want some grape drink baby! Yum it’s purple! I want that purple stuff!”. Dave Chappelle will forever be one of the greatest comics. You are funny for this one fam!

Offline Quantastrophus

« Reply #5132 on: Fri, 07 December 2018, 21:04:48 »
som dank caps in here

Offline MacGruber117

« Reply #5133 on: Fri, 07 December 2018, 22:42:48 »
First keyforge win!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I want to buy your ETF and Garbo Pusses. PM me

Offline Lormania

« Reply #5134 on: Sat, 08 December 2018, 01:18:54 »
Congrats to the winners!

Offline Eldr1tch

« Reply #5135 on: Sat, 08 December 2018, 01:23:47 »
So pumped, I actually won a cap!  :thumb:

Purple Drank incoming.  :-*

Offline YC1920

« Reply #5136 on: Sat, 08 December 2018, 02:20:10 »
Congrats! Enjoy that purp!

Offline Clix4Clax

« Reply #5137 on: Tue, 11 December 2018, 08:12:48 »
Got my crystal mulder V3 looks kick ass with backlight... there is a bunch of white marks on the sides where the find details engravings are... is there a way to clean this up?

Offline MacGruber117

« Reply #5138 on: Tue, 11 December 2018, 08:45:06 »
Is there usually tracking on these caps? Just wondering when to expect mine :thumb:
I want to buy your ETF and Garbo Pusses. PM me

Offline Clix4Clax

« Reply #5139 on: Tue, 11 December 2018, 08:46:55 »
Is there usually tracking on these caps? Just wondering when to expect mine :thumb:

Yes, I got tracking the following monday but it didn't actually ship for like 2 weeks after that.. However i think he just had a backlog to clear.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5140 on: Tue, 11 December 2018, 12:30:44 »

It’s likely resin dust from the sanding process. I scrub each one by hand, but sometimes I miss stuff. Use some lukewarm water and a toothbrush if you are having trouble getting it.

Yes, I got tracking the following monday but it didn't actually ship for like 2 weeks after that.. However i think he just had a backlog to clear.

Yep, just had to clear out the backlog. Generally after I have a few rapid-fire sales I have a handful of random orders that had shipping issues, or I was short a key or two due to defects found before shipping. The backlog can take me a bit of time to clear, which is why I fall off the face of the earth sometimes after a sale for a few days. I’m pretty much caught up today so I’ll be printing off shipping labels this evening for Week 1 of Forgemas, and I’ll be shipping everything out tomorrow.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5141 on: Fri, 14 December 2018, 04:56:16 »
Quick update, plan on the next Forgemas event on Tuesday. I had in-laws over this week and a hectic schedule, so I'd rather take the weekend to get everything ready instead of trying to rush it. The website will be updated shortly. Hope everyone is having a great December so far :D
« Last Edit: Mon, 17 December 2018, 04:01:23 by Sneaky Potato »

Offline dugihk

« Reply #5142 on: Fri, 14 December 2018, 04:57:06 »
Looking forward to it!!

Offline cldskt

• Wallet and hobby aren't friends
« Reply #5143 on: Fri, 14 December 2018, 04:57:24 »
Quick update, plan on the next Forgemas event on Monday. I had in-laws over this week and a hectic schedule, so I'd rather take the weekend to get everything ready instead of trying to rush it. The website will be updated shortly. Hope everyone is having a great December so far :D

Can’t wait!

"Addiction is buying the things that I don't need with the money I don't have." - me
"Spending $500 on your first custom is justified." - also me

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #5144 on: Fri, 14 December 2018, 04:58:10 »
Quick update, plan on the next Forgemas event on Monday. I had in-laws over this week and a hectic schedule, so I'd rather take the weekend to get everything ready instead of trying to rush it. The website will be updated shortly. Hope everyone is having a great December so far :D

Thanks for the update sneaky! Can't wait for Monday to be there (don't think I ever said that)

Offline YC1920

« Reply #5145 on: Fri, 14 December 2018, 04:58:56 »
That holiday hosting season is rough! Takes the life out of people. Hope you live through it fam. Don’t worry we will all be here ready to go when you are playa ;) Best of luck. Hope the cold isn’t dragging you down too much.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5146 on: Fri, 14 December 2018, 05:04:17 »
That holiday hosting season is rough! Takes the life out of people. Hope you live through it fam. Don’t worry we will all be here ready to go when you are playa ;) Best of luck. Hope the cold isn’t dragging you down too much.

Cold can’t get me if I don’t go outside

Offline YC1920

« Reply #5147 on: Fri, 14 December 2018, 05:05:49 »

Tried that! They keep pulling me out there! Lol Stay warm fam

Offline vicissitude

« Reply #5148 on: Fri, 14 December 2018, 07:22:41 »
It's Friday. Can't wait to see Keyforge's new artisans.  :p :p

Offline Jaxxstatic

• Haptic Recon
« Reply #5149 on: Fri, 14 December 2018, 12:00:59 »

Steinbeck said, “What good is the warmth of summer, without the cold of winter to give it sweetness.”
Steinbeck was full of it. Screw the cold