geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] Phantom PCB

<< < (2/33) > >>

Acetrak:

--- Quote from: tjcaustin on Fri, 14 December 2012, 11:54:47 ---If I could find a good case, this would quell my urge to get a tkl korean board, I think.

--- End quote ---
That urge doesn't die after it starts ;)

Question, are these PCB's going to be exactly the same as the ones from the original Phantom GB?

Any potential add on to this GB for cases?

bavman:
nvm

Shadovved:

--- Quote from: tjcaustin on Fri, 14 December 2012, 11:54:47 ---If I could find a good case, this would quell my urge to get a tkl korean board, I think.

--- End quote ---

Just get the korean tkl and laugh at the world  :p :p :p

tjcaustin:
But this is equally exclusive.  And I can read the instructions and I don't have to know a korean to get one ordered or get stupid lucky like I did with my mxmini and 356mini...

Just need a good case for these.  Wonder if treble would do it once he's running at capacity again.

Shadovved:

--- Quote from: tjcaustin on Fri, 14 December 2012, 12:04:14 ---But this is equally exclusive.  And I can read the instructions and I don't have to know a korean to get one ordered or get stupid lucky like I did with my mxmini and 356mini...

Just need a good case for these.  Wonder if treble would do it once he's running at capacity again.

--- End quote ---

Imma gonna run a custom case for myself whoopie! :p

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version