geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] Tetris Keycaps

(1/6) > >>

Rumudiez:
Is anyone interested in Tetris keycaps? I'm talking about colored keycaps arranged to form the famous Tetris blocks, but perhaps a couple dye sub keys that have a block or two placed on them?

I'll make some images tomorrow as examples, but for now, opinions, experiences, or advice?

Okay, here's just a quick mock up before I start doing fancier things.

There are several different variations of how to represent the blocks in the keycaps and I don't think I'll have other examples ready until after Christmas and the family starts to dissipate. Sorry for the delay and my poor timing in starting the thread!

Lu_e:
tenkey set maybe? (but many incl. myself are TKL so maybe sales wouldnt be high enough). Could be paired with the DDR set, mario set, and more game-themed keys though. For a more 'though-out' vomit board, providing that's not an oxymoron. :p

precarious:
this would look great on a matrix keyboard.

kind of makes me wonder if you could install LEDs in all the switches and play tetris on a matrix keyboard with clear keycaps, though at an arguably terrible resolution.  maybe something else instead. ;0

Rumudiez:
Thanks for the replies, I've turned out to be busier than anticipated but I have some of the images set up. I'll do my best to finish them by tomorrow.. I think they're going to look very nice, though ^_^

SmallFry:
Like the translucent ones from SP? TADA (polycarbonate caps about halfway down) You might be able to get special pricing if you contact Melissa...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version