geekhack Community > New Members

Welcome new members!

<< < (215/228) > >>

jetjagaa:
Howdy y'all! I'm regularly trading on r/mm and active in a few keyboard Discords, but decided to finally register and become more active here as well.

rde0405:
Hi Thanks for having me. The Taehatypes Holy Panda video is what spiked my interest a few years ago and now I'm finally willing to drain all my money into group buys.

musashishi:
Hey all, I'm new here! Everytime I see something keyboard I feel like that one kid at the end of The Incredibles so I figured I'd dive in deeper. Just participated in my first groupbuys recently and am already feeling strongly addicted  ;D

kenny kang:
i am here to find an totally transparent keyboard

iMav:

--- Quote from: /gF on Thu, 04 August 2022, 06:23:38 ---Hi all. Unfortunately, I can not place an post "WTB". And I don’t want to spam and write nonsense for 25 posts. Can someone help me post? No advertising, etc. Only on business!

--- End quote ---

I'm sure you can find a few threads that interest you that you could contribute to (ask questions, compliment someone's efforts, commiserate with others about the lofty prices of all things keyboards these days, etc). 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version