geekhack Community > Off Topic

What's up guys! How's everyone!

(1/7) > >>

appleonama:
I'm just gonna start typing.
What's up guys!

I just remember being quite a character on here, lets just say youthful angst.

Anyways, I'm just wondering who is going to respond. How's everyone been post pandemic life?

Anyone just have conversations anymore for the sake of conversation?
I'm not sure how to approach this lol.

tp4tissue:

suicidal_orange:
Welcome back :)

Sitting in the hospital for an hour today surrounded by seats alternately empty and filled with someone wearing a surgical mask I'm unwilling to speculate what post-pandemic life will be like, but I'm hoping when the time comes I wont have to put stuff in my eye five times a day!

tp4tissue:

--- Quote from: suicidal_orange on Tue, 25 January 2022, 15:00:29 ---Welcome back :)

Sitting in the hospital for an hour today surrounded by seats alternately empty and filled with someone wearing a surgical mask I'm unwilling to speculate what post-pandemic life will be like, but I'm hoping when the time comes I wont have to put stuff in my eye five times a day!

--- End quote ---

But were there antivaxxers yelling at the staff ?

'Murica = Greatest.

Photekq:
yo whats up appleonama

if you want conversation, here might not be the best place, sadly.

this forum's sadly been decaying for a while now, it's mostly a dumping ground for GBs and ICs now, with not many conversations happening. most of the keyboard community has transferred over to discord and reddit now - there are thankfully some great pockets of enthusiasm there, where all kinds of keyboard and non-keyboard conversations happen.

on another note, i've got a question. i bought an ice blue topre clack from you on ebay in 2016 for $504. was that a fake? i assumed it was real for years, but i heard there's a good chance i got fooled. i don't mean this as an attack, i'd just like an honest answer :))

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version