geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] PBTFANS DOUBLESHOT RESONANCE

<< < (2/6) > >>

Nonnegaard:

--- Quote from: juniper37559 on Thu, 31 March 2022, 03:09:53 ---Latin with text mods please. Don't think this color theme is weeb enough to have hiragana sublegends.

--- End quote ---
Neither are Beta JS or Sashin, but it fits the theme.

kiwoli:
Would like the option of icon+text mod for latin alphas, strange to tie in different mods with different alphas and not offer the option to choose.

I don't think I've seen separate mod and alpha only kits for epbt, but I may be unaware of the reasons, seems applicable in this instance to try that out. Please also name the kits, easier for everybody reading this thread.

NihonCK:

--- Quote from: Slayer77 on Thu, 31 March 2022, 02:27:45 ---Is this not epbt? New manufacturer?

Sent from my GM1911 using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

Correct, they have their own facility now that is not a part of ePBT

konstantin:

--- Quote from: kbdfans on Thu, 31 March 2022, 00:20:25 ---Show Image

--- End quote ---

The numpad kit is missing R1 PgDn, End keys, which are required for 1800/CP/96-key support. Both text and icon variants of these keys should be added.

--- Quote from: kbdfans on Thu, 31 March 2022, 00:20:25 ---Show Image

--- End quote ---

The spacebars in this render look brown instead of black. Those keys should be alpha-colored, not mod-colored.
6.25c and 7c sizes should be removed (unless you change them to be accent-colored), and in their place, 1c and 1.25c spaces should be added.

The chōonpu (ー) on the right should sit higher than the underscore (_) on the left, not the other way around.

Adelscott:
Wrong IC link, it points to "PBT Purpolch" google form.

Please add a french kit. And make it in stock. Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version