geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] GMK Astro Arcade - Add-on Accent Kits

<< < (5/5)

HungHingDaiLo:

--- Quote from: Wheland on Tue, 07 February 2023, 06:36:52 ---blank kit so good, hope there is yellow color to !
Good luck with your iC !

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Neely_12 on Tue, 07 February 2023, 11:33:07 ---Love this. Would also appreciate no subs :thumb:

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: KeyBros_ on Tue, 07 February 2023, 07:21:42 ---Consider adding yellow arrows and pale blue ones. Love this, GLWIC

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: lzurdo on Tue, 07 February 2023, 05:54:00 ---Really cool idea, would just like to add that the common GMK WoB sold by Drop has no sublegends, including the option to have no sublegends might be preferred by some.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: amorino on Tue, 07 February 2023, 11:51:28 ---Feedback submited, looks great! AE color looks a little bit dull on the comparison.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: twitchytheinsideman on Tue, 07 February 2023, 07:38:48 ---You should definitely use stock colors. For MOQ 150.

MOQ 250 would be impossible. Not even Beige Addon hit MOQ without buyout.

And this is more niche than Beige Addon and WOB Addon.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the current feedbacks and the kind words so far.

* Choosing between partial custom colors or all stock colors if it significantly decrease the price of the kit(s). This step can only be done when asking GMK for quotes.
* Considering if the WASD should be without sublegend for aesthetics(?) and/or compatibilities with other sets
* Maybe a base kit + novelties kit if future lead vendor and I are confident.

origintypes:
Amazing Kits, good luck with the IC and GB!  :thumb:

ReverbSlush:

Keeping an eye on this one!

kireign:
cool concept! GLWIC :thumb:

yahooeny:
this is so ****ing cool.
wrote down in the IC form that i'd love to see a spacebar kit with these colors. i understand the worry that this might be too niche to warrant custom colors but this such a cool idea, put me down at the very least for one!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version