Author Topic: [IC] WS Entwined Flowers - Now Available  (Read 11096 times)

Offline CaptainSterling

[IC] WS Entwined Flowers - Now Available
« on: Wed, 31 May 2023, 08:59:56 »
299440-0
306411-1
WS Entwined Flowers
Rendered on the Promise TKL by Beesley

Learn more about the set and find your regions vendor here

Hello! Today I'd like to introduce you to my newest set with Wuque Studio.
 I've been so excited to share this one with you. It is inspired by Faruzan, my favorite character from Genshin.
I hope you like it as much as I do!

Updates:

GB Date: 3/6/24-3/19/24
Estimated Delivery: June 2024

IC Form:
Please consider filling out the IC form here.

Keycap Specs:
Manufacturer: WS PBT
Keycap Material: Doubleshot PBT
Thickness: 1.6mm, Profile: Cherry
Sublegends: Pad Printed

Pricing:

Base (Base Kit + Novelties): $89
Artisan: $20
Deskmats: $22

Vendors:

CN/Worldwide: Wuque Studios
US: Cannonkeys, Keebsforall, and Dangkeebs
CA: Deskhero
UK: Prototypist
DE: Keygem
IDN: Kukey Studio and Mechaland
SG: iLumkb
AU: KeebzNCables
MY: Rebult
TH: NTCH Keys
VN: Soigear
JP: Yushakobo
TW: Inpad

Kitting:

306420-2
Base Kit

306403-3
Novelty Kit (Designed by @Hellennlee on IG)

300153-4
1U Metal WS Artisan Rendered by MVKB

300157-5
1U Matal WS Artisan Rendered by PeachKeys

Deskmats
Designed by @Hellennlee on IG

299418-6
299420-7
Elegance

299422-8
299424-9
Luminous Polyhedron

Board Renders:

300155-10
Entwined Flowers on Piggy60, Rendered by MVKB

306409-11
Entwined Flowers on the Saka 68, Rendered by Peach_Keys

306413-12
Entwined Flowers on the HAUS, Rendered by Captain Sterling

Collaborations:
Will update with more information soon. We have plans for an artisan keycap, switches, and collabs with various artisan makers!

Updates:
Currently waiting on color chips, adjusted kitting to allow for more layout support. We have also taken out the Hiragana Sub-Legends from the base kit due to feedback. We have received color chips from WS. Stay tuned for more updates!

300159-13
300161-14

Special Thanks:
A Special Thanks to Hellen for all of her hard work on the novelty keycaps and deskmats, she absolutely crushed this!
 I also want to thank Peach.keys for all of the assistance with renders and taking the time too teach me how to do things!
Thanks to VAMP for all of the help with dialing everything in with this set, I appreciate you. Lastly, thanks to all of you for your continued support.
I really appreciate you! 

If you have any questions feel free to message my IG @captain.sterling and I'd be happy to help!
« Last Edit: Fri, 15 March 2024, 09:47:16 by CaptainSterling »

Offline Prim3

Re: [IC] WS Entwined Flowers
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 31 May 2023, 12:45:44 »
Awesome set, GL with IC!

Offline aicyborg

« Reply #2 on: Wed, 31 May 2023, 14:55:25 »
Thank you for ISO-UK support. I didn't honestly think WS would ever bother with it but it's pleasing to see based on this they apparently do have the capability.

If you're going to stick with UK support (and you should), you may wish to remove the R4 <> since it is not accompanied by an R3 \| for terminal (or "US") ISO.

Offline salmosubi

« Reply #3 on: Wed, 31 May 2023, 17:39:00 »
Looking good! Hoping for a vendor for Canada.

Offline CaptainSterling

« Reply #4 on: Wed, 07 June 2023, 12:21:23 »
HERE ARE SOME UPDATES!!!! We adjusted kitting to allow for more layout support. We have also taken out the Hiragana Sub-Legends from the base kit due to feedback. We will provide this as an alternate Alpha kit now. We have also added a spacebar kit as well. We will be adding in an artisan keycap as well. Stay tuned for more updates!

Offline aicyborg

« Reply #5 on: Wed, 07 June 2023, 20:26:41 »
It's a shame you've removed ISO-UK but moreso couldn't even be bothered to acknowledge that. I'm out, so please consider my IC response retracted.

You also now have the wrong kitting for terminal ISO - you just need one R3 |\ and not the current ~# and '@ which are UK-specific.

Edit: nvm.
« Last Edit: Wed, 07 June 2023, 20:40:37 by aicyborg »

Offline CaptainSterling

« Reply #6 on: Wed, 07 June 2023, 20:31:42 »
It's a shame you've removed ISO-UK but moreso couldn't even be bothered to acknowledge that. I'm out, so please consider my IC response retracted.

You also now have the wrong kitting for terminal ISO - you just need one R3 |\ and not the current ~# and '@ which are UK-specific.

Hey  I actually just noticed that I messed up and removed that. It wasn't intentional. I'll add that back and get this updated asap. Thanks for pointing it out!

Offline aicyborg

« Reply #7 on: Wed, 07 June 2023, 20:39:44 »

Hey  I actually just noticed that I messed up and removed that. It wasn't intentional. I'll add that back and get this updated asap. Thanks for pointing it out!

Oh, nice. Result! I'm still in.

Offline CaptainSterling

« Reply #8 on: Thu, 08 June 2023, 11:30:20 »

Okay I think I fixed it! Let me know please!

Oh, nice. Result! I'm still in.

Offline aicyborg

« Reply #9 on: Thu, 08 June 2023, 20:30:13 »
Okay I think I fixed it! Let me know please!

UK keys re-added, nice. Thanks.

Separately you may want to change the presentation of your renders. It's a little unclear at first glance to see everything included. Labelling rows would also be helpful. GMK Polybius is a good example for how to present kitting, in my opinion. Just a suggestion here.

Offline CaptainSterling

« Reply #10 on: Tue, 27 June 2023, 13:22:54 »
Updated the Page with new items and renders. 1U Metal WS Artisan has been added. The public voted for this design through the IC Form and my IG Polls. Thanks to everyone who participated. Photos of the Color chips have also been added to the page. They're exactly where I want them to be!

Offline ale210

« Reply #11 on: Thu, 03 August 2023, 01:45:39 »
Love this set!! Would be a good matching for the Cycle7 REEF. Could you do a render with Cycle7 REEF color?

Offline CaptainSterling

« Reply #12 on: Wed, 06 March 2024, 22:40:37 »
Hey Everyone! After a few months of working out the final details we're finally ready! The GB is now Live at the vendors listed! I really hope you enjoy the set and thank you all for the amazing support and help over the past few months!

Offline whysoda

« Reply #13 on: Tue, 12 March 2024, 18:36:28 »
Hey Everyone! After a few months of working out the final details we're finally ready! The GB is now Live at the vendors listed! I really hope you enjoy the set and thank you all for the amazing support and help over the past few months!

Just wanted to pop in and say congratulations Sterling! Super stoked for you :D

Offline Surefoot

« Reply #14 on: Wed, 13 March 2024, 14:09:37 »
Checked Keygem (EU vendor) and they show the set having only '@ and #~ for ISO UK but missing the ¬ 2 3 keys ? Which one is the correct set render ?

Offline CaptainSterling

« Reply #15 on: Fri, 15 March 2024, 09:36:03 »
Thank you so much! That really means a-lot! Excited for your set too!

Just wanted to pop in and say congratulations Sterling! Super stoked for you :D

Offline CaptainSterling

« Reply #16 on: Fri, 15 March 2024, 09:38:19 »
The correct render is the one on their site as well as here on the geekhack page! The keys you mentioned are ones I wanted in the set however, they aren't in the WS molds so It wassn't something they could end up adding the alternative was to add a dyesub add-on kit for these keys but color matching wouldn't have been perfect unfortunately. I apologize for the inconvenience but, I tried my best!

Checked Keygem (EU vendor) and they show the set having only '@ and #~ for ISO UK but missing the ¬ 2 3 keys ? Which one is the correct set render ?

Offline CaptainSterling

Re: [IC] WS Entwined Flowers - Now available!
« Reply #17 on: Fri, 15 March 2024, 09:45:34 »
WS Entwined Flowers
Rendered on the Promise TKL by Beesley

Read more about the set and find a vendor in your region here:

Hello! Today I'd like to introduce you to my newest set with Wuque Studio.
 I've been so excited to share this one with you. It is inspired by Faruzan, my favorite character from Genshin.
I hope you like it as much as I do!

Updates:

GB Date: 3/6/24-3/19/24
Estimated Delivery: June 2024

IC Form:
Please consider filling out the IC form here.

Keycap Specs:
Manufacturer: WS PBT
Keycap Material: Doubleshot PBT
Thickness: 1.6mm, Profile: Cherry
Sublegends: Pad Printed

Pricing:

Base (Base Kit + Novelties): $89
Artisan: $20
Deskmats: $22

Vendors:

CN/Worldwide: Wuque Studios
US: Cannonkeys, Keebsforall, and Dangkeebs
CA: Deskhero
UK: Prototypist
DE: Keygem
IDN: Kukey Studio and Mechaland
SG: iLumkb
AU: KeebzNCables
MY: Rebult
TH: NTCH Keys
VN: Soigear
JP: Yushakobo
TW: Inpad

Kitting:

Base Kit

Novelty Kit (Designed by @Hellennlee on IG)

1U Metal WS Artisan Rendered by MVKB

1U Matal WS Artisan Rendered by PeachKeys

Deskmats
Designed by @Hellennlee on IG

Elegance

Luminous Polyhedron

Board Renders:

Entwined Flowers on Piggy60, Rendered by MVKB

Entwined Flowers on the Saka 68, Rendered by Peach_Keys

Entwined Flowers on the HAUS, Rendered by Captain Sterling

Collaborations:
Will update with more information soon. We have plans for an artisan keycap, switches, and collabs with various artisan makers!

Updates:
Currently waiting on color chips, adjusted kitting to allow for more layout support. We have also taken out the Hiragana Sub-Legends from the base kit due to feedback. We have received color chips from WS. Stay tuned for more updates!

Special Thanks:
A Special Thanks to Hellen for all of her hard work on the novelty keycaps and deskmats, she absolutely crushed this!
 I also want to thank Peach.keys for all of the assistance with renders and taking the time too teach me how to do things!
Thanks to VAMP for all of the help with dialing everything in with this set, I appreciate you. Lastly, thanks to all of you for your continued support.
I really appreciate you! 

If you have any questions feel free to message my IG @captain.sterling and I'd be happy to help!