Author Topic: COFFEE THREAD  (Read 79438 times)

Offline TacticalCoder

Re: COFFEE THREAD
« Reply #200 on: Wed, 07 August 2019, 20:51:18 »
Been having one of these with my coffee in the morning.

"Stroopwafels" / "Daelmans"... Although I'm a native french speaker this sounds close to home: oh, it's from the Netherlands (the country next door to my home country) : )

Nom nom nom. Shall try.
HHKB Pro JP (daily driver) -- HHKB Pro 2 -- Industrial IBM Model M 1395240-- NIB Cherry MX 5000 - IBM Model M 1391412 (Swiss QWERTZ) -- IBM Model M 1391403 (German QWERTZ) * 2 -- IBM Model M Ambra -- Black IBM Model M M13 -- IBM Model M 1391401 -- IBM Model M 139? ? ? *2 -- Dell AT102W -- Ergo (split) SmartBoard (white ALPS apparently)

Offline lightsout714

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #201 on: Thu, 08 August 2019, 18:10:05 »
I see your waffle...

Offline JP

« Reply #202 on: Thu, 08 August 2019, 19:33:13 »
About Me | The Collection
Therapy is expensive so I buy keyboards and bike parts.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #203 on: Thu, 08 August 2019, 20:43:48 »
I see your waffle...

I've been 2 this place.

Overrated..  p00rly engineered.

The floss they use should be thinner and smaller. 

It's oversized and overlaps the edge of the cup, it makes a mess at the edges, and sometimes the cup handle.  The melting speed is very slow, gives novelty buyers some time to take photos, but in practice, no one wants to wait that long to enjoy barely sweetened coffee.

Had it been thinner, from faster floss machines it could melt better in a reasonable time frame.

They could've also used a flatter / wider cup.

After it's partially melted, not super attractive.

Totes Gimmick.

Offline lightsout714

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #204 on: Thu, 08 August 2019, 23:25:18 »
I see your waffle...

I've been 2 this place.

Overrated..  p00rly engineered.

The floss they use should be thinner and smaller. 

It's oversized and overlaps the edge of the cup, it makes a mess at the edges, and sometimes the cup handle.  The melting speed is very slow, gives novelty buyers some time to take photos, but in practice, no one wants to wait that long to enjoy barely sweetened coffee.

Had it been thinner, from faster floss machines it could melt better in a reasonable time frame.

They could've also used a flatter / wider cup.

After it's partially melted, not super attractive.

Totes Gimmick.

Show Image

Figured as much. And of course TP has tried it...

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #205 on: Thu, 22 August 2019, 00:46:13 »
Can any Swedes tell me about Oatly? Seems to be the next popular thing.

Offline smarmar

• My other Dell Quiet Keys is a Model M
    • Short Stories to Read in the Dark
« Reply #206 on: Fri, 23 August 2019, 10:55:36 »
Cow begat soy; and soy, almond; and almond, coconut; and coconut, cashew; and cashew, oat. And it was good.

Oat bev is the new milk for Spring.
1992 IBM Model M | Tesoro Durandal[Browns] | Hi-Tek Series 725[Space Invaders] | Tandy Enhanced[Sliders] | Dell Quiet Keys | Mitsumi[AT]

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
  • she/her/they/them/any except he him
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #207 on: Sun, 25 August 2019, 15:03:51 »
One of my family members has a gourmet expresso machine at their restaurant.

So turns out how they put the steam in your coffee is that they heat up milk to extreme tempreatures, and it comes out as foam.

I know how to make a macchiato now .

Espresso is best though, need that #### in large cups.

Offline smarmar

« Reply #208 on: Sun, 29 September 2019, 13:13:52 »
I'm not sure if any of you java-heads use aluminum moka pots, but if you do, does yours have pits inside the bottom of the water receptacle like mine does? I'm not sure if those are weld spots or caused by heat erosion, metaliphage bacteria, or something even more sinister. I'm probably slowly getting poisoned, regardless, since I've been using it daily for many years.
227152-0" alt="" class="bbc_img" />
1992 IBM Model M | Tesoro Durandal[Browns] | Hi-Tek Series 725[Space Invaders] | Tandy Enhanced[Sliders] | Dell Quiet Keys | Mitsumi[AT]

Offline walletburner

• Formerly wokechill
« Reply #209 on: Sun, 29 September 2019, 13:32:47 »
I'm not sure if any of you java-heads use aluminum moka pots, but if you do, does yours have pits inside the bottom of the water receptacle like mine does?

yeah mine does too, i think it has to do with how alkaline my water is and the part of the cycle where it is being heated dry, but im also interested if someone else has a good answer. +1 for slow poisoning

Offline JP

« Reply #210 on: Mon, 30 September 2019, 07:54:26 »
I'm not sure if any of you java-heads use aluminum moka pots, but if you do, does yours have pits inside the bottom of the water receptacle like mine does?

yeah mine does too, i think it has to do with how alkaline my water is and the part of the cycle where it is being heated dry, but im also interested if someone else has a good answer. +1 for slow poisoning

Apply a protective layer or remember to dry after use. Another option would be to buy a new pot made from another type of material such as stainless steel. I remember once leaving fire ashes in an aluminum pan and the entire bottom of the pan turned into powder after I neglected to empty for a long time.
About Me | The Collection
Therapy is expensive so I buy keyboards and bike parts.

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #211 on: Mon, 30 September 2019, 08:24:07 »
would anyone be interested in a group buy for mugs? was thinking something from https://deneenpottery.com with the geekhack logo or something?

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #212 on: Mon, 30 September 2019, 08:27:59 »
would anyone be interested in a group buy for mugs? was thinking something from https://deneenpottery.com with the geekhack logo or something?

I'd be in for 2.

Offline dingusxmcgee

« Reply #213 on: Mon, 30 September 2019, 08:38:32 »

I'd be in for 2.

Would probably be down for 1!

Offline vegs

« Reply #214 on: Thu, 03 October 2019, 03:36:16 »
I'm down for one if international shipping is an option :D
hhkb | hhkb bt | cherry g80-5000 | haus | unikorn se

buy less

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #215 on: Wed, 09 October 2019, 20:46:39 »

Offline smarmar

« Reply #216 on: Mon, 14 October 2019, 11:01:36 »

Apply a protective layer or remember to dry after use. Another option would be to buy a new pot made from another type of material such as stainless steel. I remember once leaving fire ashes in an aluminum pan and the entire bottom of the pan turned into powder after I neglected to empty for a long time.
I wash my moka pot maybe 2 or 3 times a year. I use it so frequently that it doesn't have time to get moldy or gross. Well...I take that back. If I leave it out, closed up with coffee dregs, for more than a day it get those little white water deposit things. I just rinse them out before I reuse it.  :p  I've been told that the oils build up inside and go rancid which can alter the taste of fresh brew but, whatevs. I like coffee that tastes like a camp fire, or an old house.

Offline 4sStylZ

« Reply #217 on: Tue, 22 October 2019, 11:12:06 »
Flair Signature pro + Commandante C40 with red Clix here. It’s new to me to make Espresso but I am happy with it.
My local torrefactor is at 300meters of my house and he is very good.

I love to see coffe enthusiast here. Another geek stuff.
Bépo user here : AEK64 White linear dampened, XD75 Cherry Blue Jailhoused, TypeMatrix2030 black skin, Lenovo 0B47200 w/ trackpoint, G13, G512. Kensington Expert Trackball & Orbit, Magic touchpad 2.

Offline Deadboy

• I have a bad feeling about this.
    • KN1GHT
« Reply #218 on: Wed, 23 October 2019, 14:44:22 »
I use a Delonghi machine.
I buy my coffee at an organic shop. Grind it there and put it in a glass jar  :-*

Offline 4sStylZ

« Reply #219 on: Tue, 29 October 2019, 04:01:57 »
I suggest you to brew your coffee less than 10 minutes before make it.

Bépo user here : AEK64 White linear dampened, XD75 Cherry Blue Jailhoused, TypeMatrix2030 black skin, Lenovo 0B47200 w/ trackpoint, G13, G512. Kensington Expert Trackball & Orbit, Magic touchpad 2.

Offline Deadboy

• I have a bad feeling about this.
    • KN1GHT
« Reply #220 on: Tue, 29 October 2019, 13:44:03 »
I suggest you to brew your coffee less than 10 minutes before make it.

yeah i'm planning on doing that. i need to find a decent mixer for my coffee.

Offline 1391401

• MX CLEAR
« Reply #221 on: Tue, 31 December 2019, 03:25:57 »
I've tried pretty much every way to make coffee - currently I am running a BUNN [1] with glass carafe and stainless basket.  Locally I can source freshly roasted coffee but the best coffee I've ever personally had came from NYC [2].  In a pinch I will get a blonde roast coffee from Starbucks and have them grind it in the store which is really not that bad.  I used to grind my coffee fresh before each pot with a ceramic double burr grinder but I found that as long as I drink as frequently as I do the air tight container I have keeps it fresh enough.  I only drink from ceramic mugs never stainless. 

[1] https://www.amazon.com/13300-0001-VP17-1SS-Pourover-Coffee-Stainless/dp/B0000DIWZC
[2] https://www.portorico.com
People I've given money to from this webform who never respond to me and have not shipped me anything: ctrlalt.io 1 2, Team Readline Reputable alternatives to GH group buys: http://pimpmykeyboard.com, https://www.massdrop.com,

Offline phinix

• On a diet.. again.. don't ask...
« Reply #222 on: Tue, 31 December 2019, 03:54:54 »
I'm fairly new to the subject - what is the best coffee maker these days?
I'm planning to buy one, would love to have a machine that makes different kinds of coffee...
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline rinkaan

« Reply #223 on: Tue, 31 December 2019, 04:06:12 »
Don't think there is a "best machine" per se... But depends on what kind of coffee u like... If u like clean tasting coffee, v60, aeropress, and other similar stuff...
If u like expresso base, then u need more gear...
There is still a sweet spot between full manual gear, semi auto  and full auto, because if every cup of coffee you make is going to take 10mins... U can have alot of guests coming over

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

Offline phinix

« Reply #224 on: Tue, 31 December 2019, 04:16:33 »
Don't think there is a "best machine" per se... But depends on what kind of coffee u like... If u like clean tasting coffee, v60, aeropress, and other similar stuff...
If u like expresso base, then u need more gear...
There is still a sweet spot between full manual gear, semi auto  and full auto, because if every cup of coffee you make is going to take 10mins... U can have alot of guests coming over

I was thinking of some kind of semi or full auto.
Making black, latte, cappuccino...
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline rinkaan

« Reply #225 on: Tue, 31 December 2019, 06:29:14 »
For full autos u meant those that u put whole beans into the hopper and it grinds a puck and extract shots right... So UR black will be limited to Americano, which can be decent also... Will work for the rest of the other drinks u need... The DeLonghis are decent but quite expensive... (about 500 eur or usd)

But still cheaper than a decent grinder with a level expresso maker...

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #226 on: Tue, 31 December 2019, 06:30:48 »
I was supposed to stop drinking coffee for my stomach's sake, but after a week with almost none, I still had two cups today... Goddamnit.

Sorry for necrocommenting, but I hate that stuff. My sister (on-off-again vegan) used to buy it and have in her coffee. Not as vile as some soy milk. Nut or rice milk is better.
...And all the text on their packaging and in ads is in English. This is Sweden and you're a Swedish company, damnit!

Anyway. the point of having cow's milk in coffee is that it is a buffer solution: it reduces the coffee's bitterness in your mouth*. I have yet to find a plant-based milk that has that effect.
Instead, the flavours in soy-milk and oat-milk tend to harmonise with the bitterness in coffee — and not in a good way. The flavours work better in hot chocolate.

If you are vegan and want less bitter coffee, you could instead get higher-grade coffee that is less bitter to begin with, such as Monsoon Malabar or whatever. Avoid dark-roasted coffee, and avoid letting it oxidise.

*: but not your stomach, where the buffer-effect breaks down when the stomach acid overtakes it.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #227 on: Tue, 31 December 2019, 19:07:01 »
Got the coffee, water filter, grinder and kettle for Christmas.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Offline dingusxmcgee

« Reply #228 on: Tue, 31 December 2019, 21:24:18 »
Got the coffee, water filter, grinder and kettle for Christmas.
Show Image

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Nice haul!

Got a gooseneck kettle for Christmas so I can practice my pour overs :)

Offline rinkaan

« Reply #229 on: Wed, 01 January 2020, 18:55:43 »
I was supposed to stop drinking coffee for my stomach's sake, but after a week with almost none, I still had two cups today... Goddamnit.

Sorry for necrocommenting, but I hate that stuff. My sister (on-off-again vegan) used to buy it and have in her coffee. Not as vile as some soy milk. Nut or rice milk is better.
...And all the text on their packaging and in ads is in English. This is Sweden and you're a Swedish company, damnit!

Anyway. the point of having cow's milk in coffee is that it is a buffer solution: it reduces the coffee's bitterness in your mouth*. I have yet to find a plant-based milk that has that effect.
Instead, the flavours in soy-milk and oat-milk tend to harmonise with the bitterness in coffee — and not in a good way. The flavours work better in hot chocolate.

If you are vegan and want less bitter coffee, you could instead get higher-grade coffee that is less bitter to begin with, such as Monsoon Malabar or whatever. Avoid dark-roasted coffee, and avoid letting it oxidise.

*: but not your stomach, where the buffer-effect breaks down when the stomach acid overtakes it.
You can try almond milk for lattes and cappuccino... Altho I don't really like lattes (nor almond for the matter) some Japanese almond milks make fantastic lattes...

Offline ArchDill

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #230 on: Wed, 01 January 2020, 20:42:13 »
For pour-over, how important is it to measure? I have made a pour-over every morning for the last 5 years and I have never measured. Is it mainly for consistency?

Offline rinkaan

« Reply #231 on: Wed, 01 January 2020, 20:48:50 »
For pour-over, how important is it to measure? I have made a pour-over every morning for the last 5 years and I have never measured. Is it mainly for consistency?
yes measure is for consistency...
From the water temp, to water volume, ground size, to achieve to desire ratio. But there is not absolute cup of coffee as it depends alot on your taste buds, plus the hassle to make a coffee... I'm sure most ppl won't want to spend 5mins for each cup of v60 to hand grind, boil water to 93 degrees, use a goose neck to pour in a specific pattern, and etc etc... U get the gist. Most important is that u enjoy ur preparation method and the time it takes, and also the consumption... There is really no hard rule to require measurements...

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #232 on: Sat, 04 January 2020, 02:55:56 »

If you make enough coffee consistently you should be able to eyeball it with ease. Measuring is for coffee noobs and pussies doubting their coffee skills.

Seeing people weigh their water infuriates me  :mad:

Offline Myteethfeelweird

« Reply #233 on: Sat, 11 January 2020, 21:18:01 »
Yeah I used to be all into exact ratios but it's really cumbersome. I also eyeball now, as I already have an idea how much coffee grounds I need for 1 or 2 cups in the pourover filter. Where I found the most impact in the taste of my cup is in roasting the beans. A family member gave me 2 lbs for my birthday, and I've been roasting it in small batches and enjoying it slowly. Burnt chaff smell like hell, though.
« Last Edit: Sat, 11 January 2020, 21:30:18 by Myteethfeelweird »

Offline mujimanic

« Reply #234 on: Sun, 12 January 2020, 12:36:09 »
Yeah I used to be all into exact ratios but it's really cumbersome. I also eyeball now, as I already have an idea how much coffee grounds I need for 1 or 2 cups in the pourover filter. Where I found the most impact in the taste of my cup is in roasting the beans. A family member gave me 2 lbs for my birthday, and I've been roasting it in small batches and enjoying it slowly. Burnt chaff smell like hell, though.

I agree 100% with home roasting green coffee, but I like it because I can make lighter roasts!

Offline tentboy

« Reply #235 on: Sat, 15 February 2020, 08:45:46 »
Tried coffee with sweetened condensed milk this morning (often called Vietnamese coffee) - Very good, would recommend.

I still use a ****ty Mr. Coffee drip machine with cheap beans but it gets the job done when I am lazy in the morning.  I try to limit myself to one or two cups a day so I have been thinking about starting to use my roommates aeropress since I don't need to make a whole bunch.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #236 on: Sat, 15 February 2020, 16:36:04 »
Anyone here have good or bad things to say about the Aeropress? I really want one, currently using a drip pot.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #237 on: Sat, 15 February 2020, 17:06:41 »
This is a variant of the French Press, as far as I know.

Pro: it extracts the maximum flavor and power from the coffee, if you let it steep long enough
          TL;DR - efficient

Cons: coffee can be bitter, there is quite a bit of sediment in the cup, and the device is hard to clean
          TL;DR - messy

Coffee contains oils that are bitter but flavorful. These oils are absorbed by any paper filter, yielding a less harsh brew, but metal filters with holes allow the oils to pass through.
State Freedom Caucus News 2024
Missouri state Senator Nick Schroer sponsors a bill that would allow senators to duel one another — in the Senate chambers! – legally.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #238 on: Sat, 15 February 2020, 17:59:32 »
Opinions on Aeropress vs a French Press?

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #239 on: Sat, 15 February 2020, 19:09:23 »
I stand corrected, I have never used an Aeropress, just seen them, and didn't realize that they use paper filters. That will make a difference.

So, clean-up wise, are there disposable parts that need to be kept on hand and disposed of after each use?

Sometimes, ease of use and clean-up makes a marginally inferior product preferable. It would be good if you could try one out, including clean-up, to help decide.
State Freedom Caucus News 2024
Missouri state Senator Nick Schroer sponsors a bill that would allow senators to duel one another — in the Senate chambers! – legally.

Offline tentboy

« Reply #240 on: Mon, 17 February 2020, 08:17:24 »
I stand corrected, I have never used an Aeropress, just seen them, and didn't realize that they use paper filters. That will make a difference.

So, clean-up wise, are there disposable parts that need to be kept on hand and disposed of after each use?

Sometimes, ease of use and clean-up makes a marginally inferior product preferable. It would be good if you could try one out, including clean-up, to help decide.

Aeropress is super easy to use and clean, that is one of the draws of it imo.  you just rinse off some plastic parts and toss out the paper filter

Offline ©ypher

« Reply #241 on: Tue, 18 February 2020, 19:43:02 »
I have never used the Aero but love my french press.

Offline phinix

« Reply #242 on: Wed, 19 February 2020, 03:53:28 »
I like to add toffee syrup to my coffee :D

Offline tentboy

« Reply #243 on: Wed, 19 February 2020, 07:39:28 »
I like to add toffee syrup to my coffee :D

Ooh now this sounds good

Offline DrivenKeys

• portfolio
« Reply #244 on: Mon, 23 March 2020, 04:56:05 »
If you're in Northern California, pick up some whole bean Thanksgiving coffee, made in Ft. Bragg. Their Kona blend is incredible. I use a crushing hand-grinder from Amazon, fine grind for Moka Express, LOW HEAT. Best combo of simplicity and quality.
1994 Lexmark Model M, Unicomp EnduraPro, EP84/KC84 (Box Navies with gpl107) Leopold FC900R (MX Clears), Ducky One (MX Whites), Das X50q

Offline smarmar

« Reply #245 on: Sat, 18 April 2020, 18:13:41 »
Tried coffee with sweetened condensed milk this morning (often called Vietnamese coffee) - Very good, would recommend.

I still use a ****ty Mr. Coffee drip machine with cheap beans but it gets the job done when I am lazy in the morning.  I try to limit myself to one or two cups a day so I have been thinking about starting to use my roommates aeropress since I don't need to make a whole bunch.
Yes! I love me some cà phê đá  :p I have one of those small Vietnamese coffee maker things. Man, they are finicky and take a lot of trial and practice to get ratios of grounds to tightness of the basket cover, at least for me  :confused:

Offline TacticalCoder

« Reply #246 on: Sun, 03 May 2020, 00:16:19 »
I buy my coffee at an organic shop. Grind it there and put it in a glass jar  :-*

How long, very roughly, do you guys think fresh coffee grains, once grinded, stay fresh?  Ain't it better to always brew just before making a coffee?

HHKB Pro JP (daily driver) -- HHKB Pro 2 -- Industrial IBM Model M 1395240-- NIB Cherry MX 5000 - IBM Model M 1391412 (Swiss QWERTZ) -- IBM Model M 1391403 (German QWERTZ) * 2 -- IBM Model M Ambra -- Black IBM Model M M13 -- IBM Model M 1391401 -- IBM Model M 139? ? ? *2 -- Dell AT102W -- Ergo (split) SmartBoard (white ALPS apparently)

Offline IronCheeks

« Reply #247 on: Sun, 10 May 2020, 05:19:42 »

How long, very roughly, do you guys think fresh coffee grains, once grinded, stay fresh?  Ain't it better to always brew just before making a coffee?

I want to say roughly 1 week to 2 weeks (which is pushing it) in an air-tight container, but when it's all ground up to whatever someone likes for their brewing process, it'll go stale pretty quick. You are right in saying that it is 1,000% better to grind before you brew your coffee, regardless of the method. You can store whole-bean for a long time - I know people who freeze beans in an air-tight pouch and are able to store their beans for upwards of 3 months and stay pretty fresh. Unless one does not have access to a good grinder at home, I can see why one would need to grind their beans at the shop.

I just use a Hario V60 with their plain white filters, the ever-famous Baratza Encore to grind, and I have a Trade subscription that sends out coffee every 2-3 weeks depending on my needs.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #248 on: Sun, 10 May 2020, 17:04:43 »

Really you should be grinding them fresh each morning. Grinding them a week ahead completely defeats the purpose of grinding your own beans.

Is the extra 30 seconds really that much work?

NEVER put beans in the freezer.

Offline IronCheeks

« Reply #249 on: Sun, 10 May 2020, 17:49:50 »
NEVER put beans in the freezer.

I mean, James Hoffman, a former WBC winner, stated in one of his coffee brewing videos that if you don't plan on using your coffee for 2 weeks or more (i.e. vacation), you can vacuum seal for storage and place in a freezer of up to 2-3 months.
« Last Edit: Sun, 10 May 2020, 17:55:45 by IronCheeks »