Author Topic: ErgoDox - Custom split ergo keyboard.  (Read 1238263 times)

Offline bpiphany

• bpiph is a special type of crazy. //mkawa
[Interest Check] Custom split ergo keyboard.
« Reply #800 on: Tue, 19 June 2012, 16:11:56 »
Quote from: Djuzuh;617106
Quote from: PrinsValium;617092
Quote from: Djuzuh;617106
Quote from: PrinsValium;617092
Quote from: Djuzuh;617070

you can even use a switch lock for this key \o/

Why on earth would you want to do that?

sorry, meant a mxlock swtch >>

Why on earth would you want to do that?

so you don't need to hold the button down?

Had some cake, think I should dismiss your idea a bit more gently ;)

If it is a locking switch to change between different layouts, of which one contains F-keys for situations where they are handy, along with other more heavily used keys in that same layer, it could certainly be a good idea. As a means to reach a layer of exclusively F-keys it sounds pretty useless.

Imagine several locking layer switches enabling 2^(#layer keys) different layout choices. Did I hear someone saying DIP-switches? =D

Offline alaricljs

• I be WOT'ing all day...
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #801 on: Tue, 19 June 2012, 16:24:46 »
I like my dip switches fancy, and large...
Filco w/ Imsto thick PBT
Ducky 1087XM PCB+Plate, w/ Matias "Quiet Click" spring-swapped w/ XM Greens

Offline ic07

« Reply #802 on: Tue, 19 June 2012, 16:34:22 »
Quote from: Surger;617009
Yes, I can see that as an option. I will certainly try to 'work around' the missing f-keys. No need for an image; I can think of several solutions, such as positioning my X-keys (http://www.piengineering.com/xkeys/xk24.php) in between the two sections.

Another option, if you think it's worth a dedicated key position on the home layer, would be to define a layer key that's also an alt key, so instead of pressing alt+fn#, you'd be pressing [alt,layer]+fn# - and the alt+number keys would stay the same.  I'd probably be the one to add it to the firmware, but I think it'd be a fairly trivial addition if people thought it was worth having.

Quote from: PrinsValium;617147
Without having looked to close on the code, I think it should be really simple adding a if(my-fun-layer-key is pressed) send function key; else send regular key; This should be possible to do on a higher level than the I/O communication between the keyboard halves. And on this higher level nothing is particularly tricky to do yourself.

There should probably be some way of accessing the function keys no matter what. Although I use them next to never myself, sometimes they are actually necessary.

The keypress paradigm is a bit different in this firmware, but the general idea's correct: layer keys (and locking-layer keys) are implemented, and people can remap what they like.  Fn keys are currently accessible (in the QWERTY map) on the 2nd layer, where the number keys are.

Quote from: mSSM;616931
For my day to day tasks I mainly use mutt and vim in a terminal multiplexer (tmux), Firefox with the Pentadactyl plugin, and PDF readers such as llpp or mupdf, where all of the mentioned programs have vim-like keybindings. My window manager (Xmonad) also has vim-like keybindings.

I *wish* I had a workflow like that, lol.  Haven't had the patience to learn yet though...  I currently use gvim, chrome, and thunderbird, mostly, in Ubuntu + Gnome.

Offline bpiphany

« Reply #803 on: Tue, 19 June 2012, 16:56:24 »
I am going to have too look closer on that code some day =)

Is the locking/non-locking layer keys implemented as two separate functionalities? I had an idea to make shift locking (or act as a caps lock toggle) if it was pressed just shortly, and behave regularly when held for a longer period of time. I never got around to implement that though (as with many other things..).

Offline dorkvader

• all about the "hack" in "geekhack"
« Reply #804 on: Tue, 19 June 2012, 20:58:48 »
Quote from: PrinsValium;617243

Is the locking/non-locking layer keys implemented as two separate functionalities? I had an idea to make shift locking (or act as a caps lock toggle) if it was pressed just shortly, and behave regularly when held for a longer period of time. I never got around to implement that though (as with many other things..).
I believe if you implement it as a hit to change, hit again to change back type layer switch, the MXlock works perfectly. I'm pretty sure you can set up the access-IS keyboards this way(as well as momentary) (though they don't have lock switches)

I really need to get a MXlock switch, so when I make wy phantom, I can switch from dvorak-and numpad to dvorak-and-arrowkeys. It's two useful layers (with an identical alpha-area) that I'd be using long enough to justify it, and it's a really good solution in my book.

I just need to PM 7bit about them :p
---
Also, I updated the second post the other day (or so I thought). I normally keep the "backup file" more up to date, though. If you're not on the interest list now, feel free to PM me or post again in this topic.
---
OJ is right: GH is a good community. I want to do my part keeping it that way.

Offline mSSM

« Reply #805 on: Tue, 19 June 2012, 20:59:12 »
Quote from: ic07;617223
I *wish* I had a workflow like that, lol.  Haven't had the patience to learn yet though...  I currently use gvim, chrome, and thunderbird, mostly, in Ubuntu + Gnome.

I strongly urge you not to do it. :D You are going to be entirely dependent on your very own setup, and you are going to _hate_ using anything but. Fun thing is that it sounds like a lot of work to learn that stuff, but in the end it's more for lazy people. ;-)

Offline Surger

« Reply #806 on: Wed, 20 June 2012, 10:53:27 »
Quote from: ic07;617223
Another option, if you think it's worth a dedicated key position on the home layer, would be to define a layer key that's also an alt key, so instead of pressing alt+fn#, you'd be pressing [alt,layer]+fn# - and the alt+number keys would stay the same.  I'd probably be the one to add it to the firmware, but I think it'd be a fairly trivial addition if people thought it was worth having.

Yes, actually, adding that flexibility would be interesting: one would achieve an  Alt+Function key press without increasing the number of keys to be pressed. Same for a Control+fn and Shift+fn.
« Last Edit: Wed, 20 June 2012, 11:05:06 by Surger »

Offline OrangeJewce

• ssk.ℜ
  • King of the Jewce
« Reply #807 on: Wed, 20 June 2012, 21:06:02 »
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am looking for an Icon to represent the ErgoDox UI. This will be used as the shortcut and installation Icon. I am also looking for a masthead to use as part of the installation project. Feel free to shoot me a PM with something that constitutes your own original work or an image that you have license to use. Please note that by submitting you agree in whole that I and the ErgoDox team can reproduce and freely use the images at our own discretion. Anyone is welcome to send me something and I will let you know what is selected in the end if there are many submissions. If nobody comes forward I'll just slap something together, but hopefully somebody who's a better artist than I can help us out! Really looking forward to it.

Cheers,
IBM Model M 1390120, Otaku Unicomp+RGB, CM QFR Green, Ducky YOTD Red, SSK MKII,
ErgoDox Blue, ErgoDox White

Offline bpiphany

« Reply #808 on: Wed, 20 June 2012, 22:09:32 »
Since you already have transistors at each column, why not add the extra eight for the ROWn as well? This would allow you to use the full 500 USB mA. Say 480mA after the uC gets its share =) That would then be 60mA per ROWn. Brighter then that will not happen without extra power in any case.

Using 8 rows on a regular board is a little bit of a pain when laying out the matrix. 6 is easier to work with, and gives ~21 columns on a full sized board. 8x13 is actually 104 for you ANSI people ;)

Offline REVENGE

« Reply #809 on: Thu, 21 June 2012, 00:43:52 »

Minor update, still not satisfied with the look.
« Last Edit: Thu, 21 June 2012, 03:26:56 by REVENGE »
◕ ‿ ◕

Offline Surger

« Reply #810 on: Thu, 21 June 2012, 05:24:27 »
Quote from: REVENGE;618450
Show Image

Minor update, still not satisfied with the look.

Nice. IMO, the prev. version without the tool was a bit cleaner, more powerfull. When it comes to design, less is often more ;-)
Have you considered flipping it?  I.e.: buttons sticking out on the right. It will be easier to use the design in different locations/situations; it will outline better when displayed amongst other icons, can be used easier on webpages etc.

Offline dorkvader

« Reply #811 on: Thu, 21 June 2012, 10:04:42 »
What's the recommended size (in px) for an icon like that?

Offline OrangeJewce

• ssk.ℜ
  • King of the Jewce
« Reply #812 on: Thu, 21 June 2012, 11:19:09 »
Quote from: dorkvader;618612
What's the recommended size (in px) for an icon like that?

The ico needs to be pretty small, 16x16. (LxW)
The Masthead should be roughly 500x70. (LxW)

Sorry I hadn't specified earlier. I thin I will use the posted image on the About page, and use the DoX brand on the eula.

Cheers,

Offline alaricljs

• I be WOT'ing all day...
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #813 on: Thu, 21 June 2012, 12:50:38 »
For best results in Win 7 you should use 64x64 and either let it scale or also provide 32x32 and 16x16.
Filco w/ Imsto thick PBT
Ducky 1087XM PCB+Plate, w/ Matias "Quiet Click" spring-swapped w/ XM Greens

Offline REVENGE

« Reply #814 on: Thu, 21 June 2012, 14:20:04 »
Quote from: alaricljs;618724
For best results in Win 7 you should use 64x64 and either let it scale or also provide 32x32 and 16x16.
Eh? I thought you should make a high res 256 x 256 icon, then provide an alternate icon for 32 x 32 / 16 x 16. The text on my mockup, for example, will cease to be very visible at 16 x 16.
◕ ‿ ◕

Offline mSSM

« Reply #815 on: Thu, 21 June 2012, 14:29:13 »
Can't you make an SVG graphic? Can't Windows 7 handle that?

Offline REVENGE

« Reply #816 on: Thu, 21 June 2012, 22:07:52 »
Quote from: mSSM;618805
Can't you make an SVG graphic? Can't Windows 7 handle that?
Don't think so. Bitmaps or PNG, IIRC.
◕ ‿ ◕

Offline ic07

« Reply #817 on: Thu, 21 June 2012, 23:07:49 »
Quote from: PrinsValium;617243

:)

To answer that question though, I think I'll have to write a quick overview of the firmware paradigm anyway - or feel free to skip the next two paragraphs, I won't be sad :) .  In this firmware, each keypress and keyrelease generates a function call, which is responsible for doing all the actual work.  The function is passed a uint8_t (usually a keycode), along with some other things.  The assigned functions and keycodes are stored in 3 separate [layer][row][column] matrices; so for each key, on each layer, we have a keycode, keypress function, and keyrelease function.

So, the functions dealing with layer increment and decrement all manipulate the layer matrix (each key also has its own layer) in the same way.  Different behavior is implemented by changing which function gets called at what time.  To implement a non-locking layer key, for instance, you'd assign an equal layer increment and decrement to that key's keypress function and keyrelease function.  To implement a locking layer key, you'd assign an increment (or decrement) to that key's keypress function, and leave the keyrelease function null.  There are a couple other behaviors that can be implemented as well.

Long answer, sorry.  And I left out a lot of details, but I hope it's still clear enough.

Locking based on time sounds like a cool idea :) .  I don't know much of anything about AVR timers though, so if I look into it it'll have to be after I've gotten some other stuff done.

Quote from: mSSM;617428
I strongly urge you not to do it. :D You are going to be entirely dependent on your very own setup, and you are going to _hate_ using anything but. Fun thing is that it sounds like a lot of work to learn that stuff, but in the end it's more for lazy people. ;-)

Haha.  I realize that.  I'm pretty sure this keyboard will be a definite step in the wrong direction then ;)

Quote from: Surger;617814
Yes, actually, adding that flexibility would be interesting: one would achieve an  Alt+Function key press without increasing the number of keys to be pressed. Same for a Control+fn and Shift+fn.

Added to the 'dev' branch :) .  Still to early to promise which features'll be in the final release, or be visible from the UI, but at least it's been through preliminary testing.

Quote from: REVENGE;618450
[image]

Looks good :)

Offline REVENGE

« Reply #818 on: Fri, 22 June 2012, 02:17:55 »
Install: Config:
These would be more usable at resolutions down to 32 x 32.

Dox: Did you use a font for your avatar, or is it custom?
« Last Edit: Fri, 22 June 2012, 02:20:19 by REVENGE »
◕ ‿ ◕

Offline OrangeJewce

• ssk.ℜ
  • King of the Jewce
« Reply #819 on: Fri, 22 June 2012, 06:08:23 »
Quote from: REVENGE;619288
Install:
Show Image
Config:
Show Image

These would be more usable at resolutions down to 32 x 32.

These are fantastic! Keep it all coming! I agree those would work great as Icons.

Cheers,

Offline dorkvader

« Reply #820 on: Fri, 22 June 2012, 08:46:58 »
A GH'er made it for him somewhere in the DOXkb topic.
---

Edit: I can't find it now. Maybe it wasn't in the DOXkb topic.
« Last Edit: Fri, 22 June 2012, 09:06:48 by dorkvader »

Offline OrangeJewce

• ssk.ℜ
  • King of the Jewce
« Reply #821 on: Fri, 22 June 2012, 09:20:19 »
...Dox: Did you use a font for your avatar, or is it custom?

Quote from: dorkvader;619404
A GH'er made it for him somewhere in the DOXkb topic.
---

Edit: I can't find it now. Maybe it wasn't in the DOXkb topic.

You guys mean this?

http://geekhack.org/showthread.php?17374-My-keyboard-project&p=335210&viewfull=1#post335210

Cheers,

Offline REVENGE

« Reply #822 on: Fri, 22 June 2012, 12:22:55 »
Quote from: OrangeJewce;619421
You guys mean this?

http://geekhack.org/showthread.php?17374-My-keyboard-project&p=335210&viewfull=1#post335210

Cheers,
Thanks Jewce! I want to use that font for any text titles, Arial just doesn't cut it IMO.
◕ ‿ ◕

Offline OrangeJewce

• ssk.ℜ
  • King of the Jewce
Re: [Interest Check] Custom split ergo keyboard.
« Reply #823 on: Thu, 19 July 2012, 08:40:42 »
Are there any updates? I haven't really seen much on the github.

Cheers,

Offline dirge

« Reply #824 on: Thu, 19 July 2012, 09:09:27 »
Are there any updates? I haven't really seen much on the github.

Cheers,

was quite a bit of progress on deskthority, imagine it'll make its way here.
Thinking about things isn't the same as doing things. Otherwise everybody would be in jail.

Offline ironman31

« Reply #825 on: Thu, 19 July 2012, 09:25:48 »
Can you link where they talked about this project over there?
Keyboards:
IBM Model M Space Saving Keyboard (Used), HHKB Pro 2 (White, Lettered), Realforce 87U all-45g in White, Filco Majestouch 2 TKL with Cherry MX Browns, Model F PC/ATNoppoo Choc Mini (MX Browns), Model F XT, IBM Model M 1397735 (bought NIB), (2) Siig Minitouch (GHSS) one with XM, one with complicated ALPs (modded),2 Dell AT101W, Cherry G80-11900HRMUS (modded with MX browns)

Pointing Devices:
Logitech G500, Evoluent VerticalMouse 3, Logitech G5, CST 2545W, Microsoft IntelliMouse Trackball, Logitech M570, Logitech MX revolution

Offline dorkvader

« Reply #826 on: Thu, 19 July 2012, 09:36:54 »
http://deskthority.net/workshop-f7/split-ergonomic-keyboard-project-t1753.html

There's the topic on DT. Dox has a working prototype with a shapeways plastic case. I believe the case was $200 total.

I'm hoping to have the case files updated this weekend, so we can get some quotes on the layer case from water/laser cutters.
---
I'll be updating the interest list later this evening with all the interest garnered from DT over the break.
« Last Edit: Thu, 19 July 2012, 09:39:55 by dorkvader »

Offline OrangeJewce

• ssk.ℜ
  • King of the Jewce
« Reply #827 on: Thu, 19 July 2012, 10:06:14 »
Thanks Vader!

I will have to get in contact with ic07 and move up my timeline for completing the UI project prototype. I had no idea so much progress was being made! I figure I will have 4-6 weeks from the initiation of the group buy to get V 1.0 of the firmware stuff out so that should be pretty good I would think. I will keep up to date on both threads.

Cheers,

Offline Inf3rn0_44

« Reply #828 on: Sat, 28 July 2012, 18:52:04 »
This thread is amazing keep up the great work! I am holding off a Kinesis Advantage for one of these babies!
|IMO 1.0 Frankenmouse WMO Internals |
|Access-IS AKC090 Ghetto Reds w/ O-Rings |

Offline ironman31

« Reply #829 on: Sat, 28 July 2012, 18:56:34 »
This thread is amazing keep up the great work! I am holding off a Kinesis Advantage for one of these babies!

Same here. Hopefully this will become a reality by the time school starts.
Keyboards:
IBM Model M Space Saving Keyboard (Used), HHKB Pro 2 (White, Lettered), Realforce 87U all-45g in White, Filco Majestouch 2 TKL with Cherry MX Browns, Model F PC/ATNoppoo Choc Mini (MX Browns), Model F XT, IBM Model M 1397735 (bought NIB), (2) Siig Minitouch (GHSS) one with XM, one with complicated ALPs (modded),2 Dell AT101W, Cherry G80-11900HRMUS (modded with MX browns)

Pointing Devices:
Logitech G500, Evoluent VerticalMouse 3, Logitech G5, CST 2545W, Microsoft IntelliMouse Trackball, Logitech M570, Logitech MX revolution

Offline fatchoi

« Reply #830 on: Thu, 02 August 2012, 08:52:01 »
Hi guys, I'm interested in it, if it's under US$300 (all assembled and ready to use) and if you ship it international.

Please keep me updated. Thanks ;)

Offline OrangeJewce

• ssk.ℜ
  • King of the Jewce
« Reply #831 on: Thu, 02 August 2012, 09:29:40 »
Hi guys, I'm interested in it, if it's under US$300 (all assembled and ready to use) and if you ship it international.

Currently I don't think you'll be able to get it for that price, from DT it seemed like aluminum cases were going to be in the $200 range, and after PCBs you'd be sitting at around $250. Switches and Caps are going to come in at around another $100 (depending on type). Then add assembly and international shipping, and I don't see it going for less than $400 :'(. If you can get in on a printed plastic case it may push the cost down by $100, but I am not sure what the status is on that.

Cheers,

Offline Inf3rn0_44

« Reply #832 on: Thu, 02 August 2012, 10:21:42 »
oh damn, thats expensive!  :o
if there is a way to reduce overall costs, please go ahead.
I really like the concept!
best wishes
|IMO 1.0 Frankenmouse WMO Internals |
|Access-IS AKC090 Ghetto Reds w/ O-Rings |

Offline Icarium

• I AM A MONKEY!
« Reply #833 on: Thu, 02 August 2012, 12:25:06 »
We'll see how it turns out. In the end the PCB will probably be reasonably cheap, MX blacks are cheap if you harvest them from some other board and if need be a piece of cardboard will work as coaster case.

I'd rather have it cheap and dirty than not at all.
I had a sig once but it's gone. It used to display an icon of a Kinesis. Just imagine that.

Offline fatchoi

« Reply #834 on: Thu, 02 August 2012, 22:58:26 »

Currently I don't think you'll be able to get it for that price, from DT it seemed like aluminum cases were going to be in the $200 range, and after PCBs you'd be sitting at around $250. Switches and Caps are going to come in at around another $100 (depending on type). Then add assembly and international shipping, and I don't see it going for less than $400 :'(. If you can get in on a printed plastic case it may push the cost down by $100, but I am not sure what the status is on that.

Cheers,

Hm... If excluding shipping, it's $350 or below, please count me in. ;)
(Expects a shipping of $60)
« Last Edit: Thu, 02 August 2012, 23:20:39 by fatchoi »

Offline OrangeJewce

• ssk.ℜ
  • King of the Jewce
« Reply #835 on: Fri, 03 August 2012, 14:24:13 »

Cheers,

Hm... If excluding shipping, it's $350 or below, please count me in. ;)
(Expects a shipping of $60)

What it will all come down to is the case material. It seemed like, based on the DT discussions, DoX was going to offer only Aluminum in the official group buy, but I think The_Beast was investigating 3D printing options for plastic cases, which is where my reduced amount for cases came from.

Cheers,

Offline bisl

« Reply #836 on: Fri, 03 August 2012, 14:34:02 »
Hi! I'm new to geekhack, but I'd like to register interest in this. I found the site at ergodox.org (based on a reference to it in my introduction thread here on geekhack), but it's a little bare. How do I go about getting one of these?

Offline Djuzuh

« Reply #837 on: Fri, 03 August 2012, 14:44:05 »
Hi! I'm new to geekhack, but I'd like to register interest in this. I found the site at ergodox.org (based on a reference to it in my introduction thread here on geekhack), but it's a little bare. How do I go about getting one of these?

You wait until orders go public.

Offline fatchoi

« Reply #838 on: Fri, 03 August 2012, 23:17:36 »

What it will all come down to is the case material. It seemed like, based on the DT discussions, DoX was going to offer only Aluminum in the official group buy, but I think The_Beast was investigating 3D printing options for plastic cases, which is where my reduced amount for cases came from.

Cheers,

Let's see how it goes :D
If the end product is great, don't mind paying a bit more. :)
Thanks for your quick reply.

Offline bisl

« Reply #839 on: Sun, 05 August 2012, 18:58:09 »
So after reading through this thread (and the accompanying thread on deskthaurity), I think I've gleaned the following:

• The design of the device is all but set in stone at this point.
  • Dox already has a prototype, has put it through the paces, and loves it.
  • No official order has been placed yet, so most (if not all) others don't have one yet.
  • At one point geekhack went down, and the deskthaurity spread started up in its absence.
  • Price is looking to be over $400 at this point, bottom line.

Which site are people treating as the home for this now? GH was first, and appears to be back now, but it seems to be fairly stalled compared to the DT thread.

Offline ironman31

« Reply #840 on: Sun, 05 August 2012, 23:13:45 »
I'd like to add my interest in buying two sets of PCBs.
Keyboards:

Pointing Devices:

Offline braaaiiins

« Reply #841 on: Mon, 06 August 2012, 01:42:55 »
If the PCBs are under under $100 for a set, I'm in for one.

Offline OrangeJewce

• ssk.ℜ
  • King of the Jewce
« Reply #842 on: Mon, 06 August 2012, 14:18:35 »
So after reading through this thread (and the accompanying thread on deskthaurity), I think I've gleaned the following:

• No official order has been placed yet, so most (if not all) others don't have one yet.
  • At one point geekhack went down, and the deskthaurity spread started up in its absence.

Which site are people treating as the home for this now? GH was first, and appears to be back now, but it seems to be fairly stalled compared to the DT thread.

I cruise both forums, and so does Dork. As for the rest of the community, I'd say that more discussion exists on DT. However, I would not rely on that to contain anything official outside of what is occurring with PCB development. For official announcements, etc., I would encourage you to look at www.ergodox.org and maintain a presence here because the official GB will most definitely have a thread here.''

Cheers,

Offline dorkvader

« Reply #843 on: Tue, 07 August 2012, 01:42:46 »

I forgot my DT Password, so I can't update then until I remember or reset it.

I've updated the info: Will update the post later.

Offline litster

• rare caps?! THAT'S A SMILIN
« Reply #844 on: Sun, 19 August 2012, 22:25:54 »
Just realized Lister is on the list, but not Litster.  Don't believe that Lister imposer. I am the real deal.  Litster is the real deal!  I am in since post 6 on this thread!   ;D
« Last Edit: Sun, 19 August 2012, 23:29:01 by litster »

Offline tsangan

• ★★★
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
  • 1000/600
« Reply #845 on: Sun, 19 August 2012, 22:39:24 »
Didn't want to commit before but after seeing Dox working proto I will be in on this
Keyboardless

Offline mkawa

•  No Marketplace Access
  • (ツ)@@@. crankypants
« Reply #846 on: Mon, 20 August 2012, 01:20:31 »
in to help as usual.

to all the brilliant friends who have left us, and all the students who climb on their shoulders.

Offline OrangeJewce

• ssk.ℜ
  • King of the Jewce
« Reply #847 on: Mon, 20 August 2012, 11:18:40 »
Hopefully next month I'll be able to begin working on the meat of the UI, as IC hands me a relatively stable version of the firmware. I think Dox is still working out some issues with the case, and Prins just shipped the updated PCBs to both Dox and IC last week. I would estimate at least 2 months before a GB still.

Cheers,

Offline funkymeeba

• CRUMPULAR
  • WEST SHINJUKU PLANTING TUNE
« Reply #848 on: Mon, 20 August 2012, 13:44:44 »
My price limitation may be a bit higher, as I have had income for a few weeks now, and am due for a nice pay bump in just a couple more weeks. Timing is everything! :D
17:15 < vun> these are the healthiest crisps I've ever come across
17:16 < vun> mostly because I can't get the bag open

meebcats - my bad music

Offline StaCT13

« Reply #849 on: Tue, 28 August 2012, 23:02:26 »
If interest is still high in this and progress is still being made, I'd be willing to buy one for about $500, assuming the price includes everything needed to get it working and a set of blank keycaps.

ErgoDox Classic Aluminium (MX Reds) | Leopold TKL Otaku (MX Browns) | Rosewill RK-9000 (MX Blues) | Dell AT101W (Alps Black)

Happily typing in Dvorak