Author Topic: [PRE ORDER]ENJOYPBT 9009 KEYCAPS SET --- All orders are shipped  (Read 31006 times)

Offline rockydbull

Re: [PRE ORDER]ENJOYPBT 9009 KEYCAPS SET --- Start shipment
« Reply #50 on: Thu, 14 June 2018, 14:53:33 »
I hate to be that guy, BUT... Any updates on when this is going to ship?

I got a shipping notification this morning. Think they are starting to move.
Ha! My timing is impeccable. Thanks for the update!

Offline Allo

« Reply #51 on: Fri, 15 June 2018, 19:37:32 »
Hey Wei, why is the backspace arrow so small? I've attached a picture of GMK 9009 to compare.
https://imgur.com/a/lFj1e7Z

« Last Edit: Fri, 15 June 2018, 19:43:43 by Allo »

Offline dimo

[PRE ORDER]ENJOYPBT 9009 KEYCAPS SET --- Start shipment
« Reply #52 on: Sat, 16 June 2018, 14:57:34 »
Hey Wei, why is the backspace arrow so small? I've attached a picture of GMK 9009 to compare.
Show Image

Show Image

it was a mistake. I mean what else is he supposed to say?
« Last Edit: Sat, 16 June 2018, 15:12:12 by dimo »

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #53 on: Sat, 16 June 2018, 15:05:19 »
Show Image

Show Image

it was a mistake. I mean what else is he supposed to say lmao

LMFAO

Emmm i mean dammit!

Offline dimo

« Reply #54 on: Mon, 18 June 2018, 12:42:25 »
Any plans for GMK Muted next?

Offline rockydbull

« Reply #55 on: Mon, 18 June 2018, 13:35:18 »

Someone on reddit said Wei reached out to jchan to collaborate and it didnt go anywhere. I am not familiar with the set but it seems like Wei wants jchans blessing (I guess he ran it before).

Offline dimo

« Reply #56 on: Tue, 19 June 2018, 12:25:57 »

Someone on reddit said Wei reached out to jchan to collaborate and it didnt go anywhere. I am not familiar with the set but it seems like Wei wants jchans blessing (I guess he ran it before).

classic jchan 
:'(

Offline rockydbull

« Reply #57 on: Wed, 20 June 2018, 14:00:07 »
Have people been getting shipping notifications? its been a  few days since shipping started but I have not gotten any news (I ordered during R1).

Offline enrique.aliaga

« Reply #58 on: Wed, 20 June 2018, 14:08:54 »
Yeah, me neither. No shipping notification yet. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline ptiede

« Reply #59 on: Wed, 20 June 2018, 14:14:57 »
Yeah, me neither. No shipping notification yet. :(

I got mine last Friday.

Offline Wulkes

« Reply #60 on: Mon, 25 June 2018, 15:18:45 »
My set just arrived. Looks great! Especially impressed with the coloring of the plastics and the accuracy of the legends on the Esc keys. Only details that are off that I see are the aforementioned arrow on backspace and the positioning of the arrows in the arrow cluster, they're a little too high, and the spacing between on the hyphen and underscore, the legends are slightly too far apart. Really impressed with the quality overall.

Offline t8c

« Reply #61 on: Mon, 25 June 2018, 15:55:22 »
My international was shipped yesterday.

Offline enrique.aliaga

« Reply #62 on: Mon, 25 June 2018, 16:01:02 »
I still haven’t got any kind of shipping notification. :(

Anyone else haven’t received theirs?

Offline CustomerSupport

• 🕸 developer
    • Discord
« Reply #63 on: Mon, 25 June 2018, 16:31:34 »
I'm contemplating picking up a set they have in-stock; how is the ePBT quality? I got some really nice stock keys from Leopold, 1.5mm PBT-on-PBT doubleshot; wondering how this set would compare.

Offline jlee755

« Reply #64 on: Mon, 25 June 2018, 18:33:12 »
I'm contemplating picking up a set they have in-stock; how is the ePBT quality? I got some really nice stock keys from Leopold, 1.5mm PBT-on-PBT doubleshot; wondering how this set would compare.
I heard aside from BSP, they're some of the best quality PBT dyesubs out there, close to Leopold but not doubleshot. Difference between epbt and Leopold is that epbt is cherry profile vs Leopold's got a slightly shorter custom profile (forget the name).

Offline ninjacore

« Reply #65 on: Mon, 25 June 2018, 19:24:43 »

https://photos.google.com/u/3/share/AF1QipPGpqRJKUIy7Jv8s0qYj4WgjDg8XjgQbgfLbacm96NNp5-N__CFEka1sgJWVdFvIQ?key=WXI1X1hVYW13WTUxTEF4T0I4eVV1dzZYWThOS0VR

Received mine today.  They don't feel as "dense" as Leopolds - not sure if that means they aren't as thick or not.

I like the set a lot, despite some subtle imperfections.  The font weight on the alphas appears to have a very small bit of irregularity, character to character.  It's not very noticeable, but if you are accustomed to looking at a GMK set all day, you'll know these aren't perfect.  Certainly at this price point and with how many caps you get, it's a very good deal.

Offline Remsky

• Lubed switch count > Puddsy post count
« Reply #66 on: Mon, 25 June 2018, 22:55:49 »
Hey wei, quick question. Will the fixed backspace come with my epbt black on white order?
TGR Jane v2 - GSKT00(coming) - TGR Jane CE V2 - TGR Poly alice - LZ Physix - Matrix 8XV 2.0 - RS - LZ FE - Dalco 959 Mini GT edition (coming) - Mc65 - Hiney TKL one - HHKB Pro 1 - 25th anniversary edition HHKB pro Hybrid - 30th anniversary Filco 2S keyboard

Offline CustomerSupport

• 🕸 developer
    • Discord
« Reply #67 on: Tue, 26 June 2018, 16:01:27 »
I heard aside from BSP, they're some of the best quality PBT dyesubs out there, close to Leopold but not doubleshot. Difference between epbt and Leopold is that epbt is cherry profile vs Leopold's got a slightly shorter custom profile (forget the name).

Gotcha! Good to know. I really like the density and height of these Leopold keys; the only other profile I've tried is the stock OEMs on my Ducky, so I suppose height-wise Cherry is in between Leopold's profile and OEM?

https://photos.google.com/u/3/share/AF1QipPGpqRJKUIy7Jv8s0qYj4WgjDg8XjgQbgfLbacm96NNp5-N__CFEka1sgJWVdFvIQ?key=WXI1X1hVYW13WTUxTEF4T0I4eVV1dzZYWThOS0VR

Received mine today.  They don't feel as "dense" as Leopolds - not sure if that means they aren't as thick or not.

I like the set a lot, despite some subtle imperfections.  The font weight on the alphas appears to have a very small bit of irregularity, character to character.  It's not very noticeable, but if you are accustomed to looking at a GMK set all day, you'll know these aren't perfect.  Certainly at this price point and with how many caps you get, it's a very good deal.

Yeah I cannot imagine many sets have 1.5mm true doubleshot PBT caps :D I LOVE the feeling of these keys, but wouldn't mind the slightly less thick ePBTs.

I'll take a look at my financial situation and grab the set if it makes sense for me. I really dig it and the colors would match my Leopold perfectly.

Offline rockydbull

« Reply #68 on: Thu, 28 June 2018, 07:59:22 »

Same over here. Not sure what is taking so long to get a notification.

Offline Overchecken8

« Reply #69 on: Thu, 28 June 2018, 09:39:15 »

Same here. I’m in on round two though. Do we know if the corrected caps will be shipped with round two shipments?

Offline rockydbull

« Reply #70 on: Thu, 28 June 2018, 13:11:18 »

Same here. I’m in on round two though. Do we know if the corrected caps will be shipped with round two shipments?
My understanding is that the backspace was fixed for R2 so I imagine you will just get the right one (and not one wrong and one right one). I am from R1 but since my has not shipped I would hope they would fix mine as well but I am not holding my breath.

Offline Albatross

« Reply #71 on: Thu, 28 June 2018, 22:20:28 »

My understanding is that the backspace was fixed for R2 so I imagine you will just get the right one (and not one wrong and one right one). I am from R1 but since my has not shipped I would hope they would fix mine as well but I am not holding my breath.

I asked about it and apparently they're holding on to the R1 orders that they haven't already shipped so that they can include the fixed keys with the shipment.

Offline enrique.aliaga

« Reply #72 on: Thu, 28 June 2018, 22:49:15 »
Yay! That’s great news

Offline Tree_

« Reply #73 on: Fri, 29 June 2018, 02:24:14 »
Will there be another round after R2? I keep looking at the in stock number slowly ticking down but never commit, :))

Offline rockydbull

« Reply #74 on: Fri, 29 June 2018, 07:37:28 »

I asked about it and apparently they're holding on to the R1 orders that they haven't already shipped so that they can include the fixed keys with the shipment.

Thanks for the update! On one hand I am happy we get the fixed legend but also...waiting

Offline Gampela

« Reply #75 on: Fri, 29 June 2018, 13:16:25 »
Does this set come with Control keycap to replace the CapsLk key? It doesn't show on product page, but I wonder if it is just a mistake. Earlier "bigger" sets from kbdfans have included it.

Offline Tree_

« Reply #76 on: Sun, 01 July 2018, 21:40:27 »
Will there be another round after R2? I keep looking at the in stock number slowly ticking down but never commit, :))

R2 is out of stock. Any plans for R3?

Offline Petch

« Reply #77 on: Mon, 02 July 2018, 04:33:19 »
Does this set come with Control keycap to replace the CapsLk key? It doesn't show on product page, but I wonder if it is just a mistake. Earlier "bigger" sets from kbdfans have included it.
My R1 set didn't, I don't think. It does come with some strange ^ key instead though

I had asked for a R3 (or R2, as kbdfans calls it) Control key when the GB was running as GMK 9009 includes it  :(

Offline Gampela

« Reply #78 on: Mon, 02 July 2018, 11:14:50 »
My R1 set didn't, I don't think. It does come with some strange ^ key instead though

I had asked for a R3 (or R2, as kbdfans calls it) Control key when the GB was running as GMK 9009 includes it  :(

That is a bummer. I put a special request for the keycap in the order notes, but I'm not very optimistic about it being fulfilled. Well, at least it's a keycap that is pretty easily found from other sets.

Offline CustomerSupport

• 🕸 developer
    • Discord
« Reply #79 on: Mon, 02 July 2018, 14:04:55 »

Dang. Really glad I ordered my set when I did, a few days ago. Hopefully another round can be setup <3

Offline Tree_

« Reply #80 on: Mon, 02 July 2018, 17:23:19 »

Dang. Really glad I ordered my set when I did, a few days ago. Hopefully another round can be setup <3

I played myself. Should have just got it when I posted last week.

Offline portbaron

« Reply #81 on: Mon, 02 July 2018, 17:30:51 »
I ordered April 29, is that R2?
| LIVING THE 1800 LIFE |

Offline CustomerSupport

• 🕸 developer
    • Discord
« Reply #82 on: Thu, 05 July 2018, 10:59:44 »
I ordered April 29, is that R2?

This actually is a good question; since I ordered my set last weekend, it appears another round of stock has been posted and is active: kbdfans link. I doubt they have a 3rd round of sets in stock, so perhaps up to last week orders went in to R1??

Either way Tree_ should be happy to know (s)he still has a chance to get in on it!

Offline tiydal

« Reply #83 on: Thu, 05 July 2018, 11:46:44 »

That wasnt me on Reddit however I did have a conversation with Sherry at KBDFans about it following the suggestions on their discord server.

They said they needed to ask the creator and to quote Sherry:

'we send email to creater, He said he have no intereted in pbt keycap'

They always get suggestions to make muted with EPBT, I'm sure with blessings they would of done it. Which is a shame as I would also love EPBT muted. KBDFans unlike other Chinese vendors do not like to copy others work, I cant remember who but I had this conversation with another community member in the past and was told that Wei said the Western customers dont appreciate ripping people's designs; so they dont.

Offline CustomerSupport

• 🕸 developer
    • Discord
« Reply #84 on: Thu, 05 July 2018, 15:42:41 »
I had this conversation with another community member in the past and was told that Wei said the Western customers dont appreciate ripping people's designs; so they dont.

Props to Wei on this. He's already a great vendor and this sets him above the rest.

Offline JoeriW

« Reply #85 on: Fri, 06 July 2018, 06:19:37 »
Just got the email my R2 shipped.

Offline rockydbull

« Reply #86 on: Fri, 06 July 2018, 11:17:26 »
Just got the email my R2 shipped.

I was r1 and  just got a ship email as well. Hopefully my delay was because he included the fixed backspace.

Offline enrique.aliaga

« Reply #87 on: Fri, 06 July 2018, 15:44:29 »
I just got my shipping notification. Yay! Hopefully it does include the fixed backspace. :D

Offline Overchecken8

« Reply #88 on: Fri, 06 July 2018, 16:27:07 »
Anyone have any idea how long KBDfans usually takes to get to the states?

Offline CustomerSupport

• 🕸 developer
    • Discord
« Reply #89 on: Sat, 07 July 2018, 02:56:47 »
Anyone have any idea how long KBDfans usually takes to get to the states?

I ordered a switch tester from there, took around one and a half weeks to get into the Midwest.

Oddly enough, I've not received an email :/ 

Offline kivx

« Reply #90 on: Mon, 09 July 2018, 19:49:40 »
Just got mine.
I think the Backspace Arrow is kind of too small  :eek:

Blogger: https://kivxlee.blogspot.com/2018/07/enjoypbt-9009.html
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/kivx/albums/72157692982373030

Offline Overchecken8

« Reply #91 on: Mon, 09 July 2018, 22:44:29 »
Just got mine.
I think the Backspace Arrow is kind of too small  :eek:

Show Image

Do you know if your order was in round 1 or 2?

Offline fleeceman

« Reply #92 on: Tue, 10 July 2018, 06:38:43 »
Is there any way to get an extra 1u shift key? I have just realised I need 2 for my latest build.

Offline Ascenity

« Reply #93 on: Wed, 11 July 2018, 06:56:43 »
Is there any way to get an extra 1u shift key? I have just realised I need 2 for my latest build.

I doubt it but you could always message Wei and he might be kind enough to pop one in for you, if he has any spares :)

I'm in the same boat though - I'm looking at building a DZ60 with arrow keys so need an extra 1u shift. Thankfully, I ordered before Wei removed the Planck kit, so I might just have to use a blank if it comes to it.
« Last Edit: Wed, 11 July 2018, 06:58:31 by Ascenity »

Offline CustomerSupport

• 🕸 developer
    • Discord
« Reply #94 on: Wed, 11 July 2018, 17:25:59 »
Just got an email saying my set shipped! Tracking site seems broken but hopefully gonna see it in a week or two.

Offline enrique.aliaga

« Reply #95 on: Wed, 11 July 2018, 17:29:03 »
Just got an email saying my set shipped! Tracking site seems broken but hopefully gonna see it in a week or two.

What’s the tracking site? It may take a few hours (up to a day) for the package to show up in the tracking system. That’s completely normal. Just FYI.

Offline rockydbull

« Reply #96 on: Wed, 11 July 2018, 19:54:04 »

What’s the tracking site? It may take a few hours (up to a day) for the package to show up in the tracking system. That’s completely normal. Just FYI.

https://www.aftership.com/couriers/jcex

here is the tracking site I used and it appears to be updating but moving a little slow.

Offline dimo

« Reply #97 on: Wed, 11 July 2018, 20:39:12 »
This set + the mr. sleeves add-on kit :O

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #98 on: Wed, 11 July 2018, 20:43:19 »
Just got mine.
I think the Backspace Arrow is kind of too small  :o

Show Image

Do you have an OG DS Cherry set or key? How do the two plastics and colors match in between?

Offline nastrovje

« Reply #99 on: Thu, 12 July 2018, 06:09:14 »
Hey wei, quick question. Will the fixed backspace come with my epbt black on white order?

?