Author Topic: the Norbaforce: after-market housing for RealForce TKL keyboards — SHIPPED  (Read 251162 times)

Offline chakku

• airi.su
Re: the Norbaforce: after-market housing for RealForce TKL keyboards — SHIPPING
« Reply #850 on: Sun, 16 September 2018, 16:40:57 »
What size washers are you using? I'm not at home currently to measure up but may as well pop in to the hardware store on the way home to pick some up to throw it and make sure that my PCB is in stable.

Offline letze

• Here I am~
« Reply #851 on: Sun, 16 September 2018, 19:45:10 »
What size washers are you using? I'm not at home currently to measure up but may as well pop in to the hardware store on the way home to pick some up to throw it and make sure that my PCB is in stable.
The standard one I believe. The washer packaging doesn't mention any dimension.
Take note this is biggest washer that fit well into casing. Any bigger you will have trouble to fit it.
Go for smaller size if cannot find similar as mine.
Safety precaution if you can bring ruler and one of plate screw to test at hardware store  :thumb:
HHKB Professional 2 Type S Stock | Topre RF 87U + Norbaforce + Mix BKE Heavy 60g/ Stock 55g + Silencing ring + Slight lubed with [Krytox GPL 105 housing] & [Krytox GPL 205 stab]

Offline chakku

• airi.su
« Reply #852 on: Sun, 16 September 2018, 20:13:57 »
Thanks, looks like M4 washers should do it.

EDIT: Store was out of M4s but M3s work fine if you don't need the washer to spread the load any more, they're exactly the same size as the screw head. Don't forget to go nylon or stainless steel and not brass.
« Last Edit: Mon, 17 September 2018, 02:07:40 by chakku »

Offline norbauer

• Plz email shop@norbauer.com; I miss PMs sometimes
    • Ryan Norbauer's personal site
« Reply #853 on: Sun, 16 September 2018, 23:00:38 »
Anyone else not quite having the PCB sit still in the enclosure? When I was hitting keys around the bottom right of the board (right shift, right ctrl, arrow keys, etc) there was an audible noise made from presumably the PCB itself moving up and down slightly. I tightened the screws as much as possible without pushing it to the point of breaking, but it still persisteted. My current fix was to add a second layer of the foam just to the bottom of the backplate to pad it a bit more and push up against the PCB, which has helped it tremendously.

I also had this problem and thought about adding foam, but I believe this is not a proper fix, because it just dampens the noise and doesn't prevent it. Instead I went with the washers on plate-mounting screws. Even though only one of those visibly did not hold the plate/PCB tightly, the rattling/noise went away only after I put washers on all of them.

Btw. I also have some outstanding capacitors (took me a while to figure out you don't mean key caps ;)) at the bottom of PCB, so rest assured it's ok.

Yes, this phenomenon (for those who are seeing it) can be easily fixed with washers (m4) or shorter machine screws (M4, 5mm length). Foam would be used for entirely different purposes. :)

Incidentally, note that all powder coated cases (when they're ready) will now ship with nylon washers in case one's particular plate and housing require them. I regret that I didn't have time to source them in to ship with the anodized cases, but for all the cases yet to ship we can consider this a solved problem. (It doesn't hurt to use the washers even if your plate and housing don't experience the issue, but definitely install them on all four plate screws, not just one.)
« Last Edit: Sun, 16 September 2018, 23:02:18 by norbauer »

Offline Lansky

• Realest motherthocker
« Reply #854 on: Mon, 17 September 2018, 05:40:45 »
Just thought I'd share the good news with all my fellow EU proxy members. I just talked to Yuliia from MyKeyboard.eu and they just received the cases today and will start shipping them out tomorrow.  :)
Norbaforce (88UB, BKE Heavy, silenced), Noxary XRF (stock 87UB, 55g) Singa R2 (retooled MX Blacks w/ 68g catweewee springs), LZ GH V2 (V1 Zealios 67g), RAMA U80-A (Holy GSUS)

Offline Burt Macklin

« Reply #855 on: Mon, 17 September 2018, 06:05:04 »
Wonderful news, finally  :thumb:

Offline norbauer

« Reply #856 on: Mon, 17 September 2018, 13:19:09 »
The EU housings also got washers, btw. They arrived just in time for me to include them.

Offline Lansky

• Realest motherthocker
« Reply #857 on: Mon, 17 September 2018, 16:29:02 »
The EU housings also got washers, btw. They arrived just in time for me to include them.

I actually thought about asking you earlier but figured it was too late for you to include them. But that is great news!  :thumb:
Norbaforce (88UB, BKE Heavy, silenced), Noxary XRF (stock 87UB, 55g) Singa R2 (retooled MX Blacks w/ 68g catweewee springs), LZ GH V2 (V1 Zealios 67g), RAMA U80-A (Holy GSUS)

Offline richard912

« Reply #858 on: Mon, 17 September 2018, 22:00:07 »
Thanks, looks like M4 washers should do it.

EDIT: Store was out of M4s but M3s work fine if you don't need the washer to spread the load any more, they're exactly the same size as the screw head. Don't forget to go nylon or stainless steel and not brass.
I've used a size 8 lock washer with mine. Just one corner since the other 3 were fine

Offline Lansky

• Realest motherthocker
« Reply #859 on: Tue, 18 September 2018, 04:11:02 »
Wonderful news, finally  :thumb:

I just got received my tracking info! Almost there now!  ;D

Offline Makami

« Reply #860 on: Sat, 22 September 2018, 13:16:02 »
Good evening,

received mine yesterday and just finished installment, potatoe picture:

204151-0

Only small complaint, 2 of the 10 screws for the backplate had been turned round, luckily a small screwdriver and patience worked to solve that.
Overall i'm very happy and want to thank you Ryan for this piece of perfection!

Have a nice weekend

Offline salvanipour

« Reply #861 on: Sun, 23 September 2018, 23:11:41 »
So I went to Home Depot today and got a pack of M5 washers for 54 cents. The M5 washers had the exact same outer diameter as the provided screws that hold the board in the case.

I have to say that they really, really made a big difference, especially by the right arrow key. The whole board feels much more solid now.

Also got the Silverstone foam. The keyboard sounds pretty good with the bottom open to the desk, as there isn't any kind of resonance trapped inside of the case. I haven't cut the foam yet and the plate is still out. The foam is kind of cheap and the paper backing is really bad. For $20 I expected better.

Hopefully a PVD or just solid brass backplate will tie this thing off nicely. The washers alone really made a huge difference in an already great case.

Offline tanvir175

« Reply #862 on: Sun, 23 September 2018, 23:39:02 »
If anyone is trying to sell off a WKL Venice Beach spot, PM me here or on reddit RedHawk02 or discord tanvir175#0001  ;D ;D ;D
Even better if you have an 86u or ub  :eek: :eek: :eek:

Offline Lansky

• Realest motherthocker
« Reply #863 on: Mon, 24 September 2018, 05:47:12 »
So I went to Home Depot today and got a pack of M5 washers for 54 cents. The M5 washers had the exact same outer diameter as the provided screws that hold the board in the case.

I have to say that they really, really made a big difference, especially by the right arrow key. The whole board feels much more solid now.

Also got the Silverstone foam. The keyboard sounds pretty good with the bottom open to the desk, as there isn't any kind of resonance trapped inside of the case. I haven't cut the foam yet and the plate is still out. The foam is kind of cheap and the paper backing is really bad. For $20 I expected better.

Hopefully a PVD or just solid brass backplate will tie this thing off nicely. The washers alone really made a huge difference in an already great case.

I used the washers that Ryan included (I was in the EU proxy) and it does make a difference.

If you don't like the Silverstone foam, I can recommend this:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1-Roll-200X50cm-36sqft-Car-Sound-Deadening-Cotton-Heat-Insulation-Pad-Foam-Material-Automotive-Interior-Accessories/32874486930.html

I had to cut out some holes for the capacitors and the ground wire, but it's a very snug fit which makes the board feel super dense and "muted". The thock is great now. I left the paper on so it's easy to remove in case I need to take the board apart again.

« Last Edit: Fri, 28 September 2018, 05:09:46 by Lansky »

Offline salvanipour

« Reply #864 on: Mon, 24 September 2018, 10:08:32 »
Solid recommendation! I may swing by the crafts store after work and just find a piece of regular craft foam that I can throw in with no adhesive. I think my Leopold has something similar inside that is held with just friction.

Offline MajorKoos

• 1 life please. Extra large.
« Reply #865 on: Mon, 24 September 2018, 12:05:10 »
Solid recommendation! I may swing by the crafts store after work and just find a piece of regular craft foam that I can throw in with no adhesive. I think my Leopold has something similar inside that is held with just friction.

Shelf liner is always an option.
This stuff:
204294-0

Offline salvanipour

« Reply #866 on: Mon, 24 September 2018, 12:40:25 »
I didn't even think of that. That saves me a lot of time since I actually have it on hand and it's easy to cut straight. Cheers!

Offline awhitedev

« Reply #867 on: Mon, 24 September 2018, 15:06:39 »
How soon are we expecting the extras to be available for sale?  :cool:

Offline norbauer

« Reply #868 on: Mon, 24 September 2018, 16:25:10 »
How soon are we expecting the extras to be available for sale?  :cool:

I'm holding off until all the powder coat cases from the group buy ship, so likely late October or shortly thereafter. Sorry to leave everyone hanging, but I don't feel right sending out cases to people who didn't participate in the group buy until everyone who was in it and waited so long has gotten theirs.

Offline Kurisu666

« Reply #869 on: Mon, 24 September 2018, 18:36:42 »
I was wondering if there would be an option to purchase a spare type-c daughterboard for the Norbaforce. I actually take it too and from work everyday and It’s going to be plugged and unplugged quite a few times throughout its lifetime and I’m worried that one of these days that it will wear out and become loose. I have one of the magnetic micro USB attachments for another keyboard but they are definitely hit or miss when it comes to reliability. Thank you!

Offline norbauer

« Reply #870 on: Mon, 24 September 2018, 18:41:12 »
I was wondering if there would be an option to purchase a spare type-c daughterboard for the Norbaforce. I actually take it too and from work everyday and It’s going to be plugged and unplugged quite a few times throughout its lifetime and I’m worried that one of these days that it will wear out and become loose. I have one of the magnetic micro USB attachments for another keyboard but they are definitely hit or miss when it comes to reliability. Thank you!

Got your email and will reply to it soon, but in short: yes, no problem. :)

Offline Kurisu666

« Reply #871 on: Mon, 24 September 2018, 18:55:40 »
Great! Also both cables worked for me! It one you originally included didn't work for like 20 minutes and all of a sudden worked after changing the USB port it was in then started working on all of them :/ go figure...

Offline norbauer

« Reply #872 on: Mon, 24 September 2018, 19:32:22 »
Great! Also both cables worked for me! It one you originally included didn't work for like 20 minutes and all of a sudden worked after changing the USB port it was in then started working on all of them :/ go figure...

Yeah, there is some kind of weird circumstance with USB hubs where the cable seems to cause problems for some small subset of people and not all of them, but I haven't been able to figure out what the common factor is. The problem has thankfully proven much more rare than I had feared, however; most people report the cable just working, which is great! :)

Offline Burt Macklin

« Reply #873 on: Tue, 25 September 2018, 03:21:35 »
Got my case yesterday!

A bit pressed for time, though, I probably won't do anything with it
before the weekend (planning to swap BKE domes in, while I'm at it) ..
so, more waiting.

But from what I could tell just by looking at (and touching) it -
it feels brilliant.
The packaging is also something else,
very nice design and premium feel all the way.

Great job, Norbauer  :thumb:

Offline norbauer

« Reply #874 on: Tue, 25 September 2018, 11:52:39 »
Got my case yesterday!

A bit pressed for time, though, I probably won't do anything with it
before the weekend (planning to swap BKE domes in, while I'm at it) ..
so, more waiting.

But from what I could tell just by looking at (and touching) it -
it feels brilliant.
The packaging is also something else,
very nice design and premium feel all the way.

Great job, Norbauer  :thumb:

Yay! Thanks for the great feedback. I'm glad I was able to get these to the EU folks in advance of the powder cases.

Offline xauser

« Reply #875 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 14:05:51 »
I just want to say thank you to ryan for that great case and mykeyboard.eu for the proxy service. I built my keyboard yesterday and am very happy with it.

204446-0

Offline norbauer

« Reply #876 on: Thu, 27 September 2018, 16:16:41 »
I just want to say thank you to ryan for that great case and mykeyboard.eu for the proxy service. I built my keyboard yesterday and am very happy with it.

(Attachment Link)

Thanks for for the kind words, xauser, and for sharing the lovely pic—much appreciated.  :thumb:

Offline Troif

• Carpe Diem!!!
    • Daniel Ferrer
« Reply #877 on: Fri, 28 September 2018, 00:14:13 »
My time constructing the WKL NorbaForce yesterday: (2-3hours)

Finally after waiting a lot here in Europe I received my NorbaForce WKL Black ano case... the presentation was sublime.

Now I am an expert disassembling it, as I did it THREE times.

My explanation:

1 - follow the Norbauer instructions in his video. Those are great.
2 - WKL people out there: you need to take courage and take out the pcb to COMPLETELY remove the 2 Win keys (I mean the membrane, the spring, the switch and the slider) because the first time I thought it was enough just taking out the keys (assemble again), then I took out the slider (assemble again), and finally I had to take out completely the switch (assemble again). If not, the case does not fit at all in place.
3 - finally when all was in its place I realized that the sound was ECOEING a lot... where’s the Thock??? Eps! There is a solution!!! I installed a foam piece of Sobortane that incredibly dampened the noise.
4 - NOW really that is a Real Thing. It sounds incredible and love the feeling. THANKS NORBAUER FOR MAKING IT A REALITY.

P.S: My new in box FC660C is waiting for you now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
--
Filco TKL Ninja Blues / CODE Greens / Pok3r Clears / HHKBpro2 / RF 87U 55g / Novatouch TKL / KC60 Clears / SSK and also regular Model M

Offline Lansky

• Realest motherthocker
« Reply #878 on: Fri, 28 September 2018, 03:57:22 »
3 - finally when all was in its place I realized that the sound was ECOEING a lot... where’s the Thock??? Eps! There is a solution!!! I installed a foam piece of Sobortane that incredibly dampened the noise.
4 - NOW really that is a Real Thing. It sounds incredible and love the feeling. THANKS NORBAUER FOR MAKING IT A REALITY.

I agree! Adding some sort of dampening material in the bottom of the case is a definite must. After that it sounds glorious. :thumb:

Offline Choobies

« Reply #879 on: Fri, 28 September 2018, 08:44:35 »

I used the washers that Ryan included (I was in the EU proxy) and it does make a difference.

If you don't like the Silverstone foam, I can recommend this:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1-Roll-200X50cm-36sqft-Car-Sound-Deadening-Cotton-Heat-Insulation-Pad-Foam-Material-Automotive-Interior-Accessories/32874486930.html

I had to cut out some holes for the capacitors and the ground wire, but it's a very snug fit which makes the board feel super dense and "muted". The thock is great now. I left the paper on so it's easy to remove in case I need to take the board apart again.
Show Image

Thanks for this suggestion!  This seems like the best value sound-dampening option I've seen yet.  Ordered some for myself :D

Offline Rumblehotep

« Reply #880 on: Fri, 28 September 2018, 12:55:04 »
Anyone crazy enough to test the sound dampening effects of Flex-Seal yet?

Offline Kurisu666

« Reply #881 on: Fri, 28 September 2018, 21:27:09 »

Finally after waiting a lot here in Europe I received my NorbaForce WKL Black ano case... the presentation was sublime.

My explanation:

2 - WKL people out there: you need to take courage and take out the pcb to COMPLETELY remove the 2 Win keys (I mean the membrane, the spring, the switch and the slider) because the first time I thought it was enough just taking out the keys (assemble again), then I took out the slider (assemble again), and finally I had to take out completely the switch (assemble again). If not, the case does not fit at all in place.

Show Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I did the same thing with the "take out a few things and take out more" parts of the Win/Menu keys until even the dome and spring were out haha. I put gaffe tape over the plate in those spots on the switch plate so stuff doesn't get inside (probably unnecessary) and shoved some packing foam into the back where there was a lot of empty space. I use mine at work on a thick solid hard wood desk and the thock has become an even more satisfying THUMP while keeping the RF refinement that my Norbatouch doesn't quite have. For some reason my Norbatouch (BKE Lights) feels better at home on a cushy desk mat and the Norbaforce is better at work on the hard desk. I think the foam and the surface it's on really brings out the best of the Norbaforce. All in all a fantastic typing experience and I didn't even lube or silence the board, it's all stock aside from the case!

Offline chakku

• airi.su
« Reply #882 on: Fri, 28 September 2018, 21:33:22 »
Got my Norbaforce all wireless now too. A black cable would probably fit better but I don't have a short one on hand.

Offline letze

• Here I am~
« Reply #883 on: Sat, 29 September 2018, 03:17:54 »
Got my Norbaforce all wireless now too. A black cable would probably fit better but I don't have a short one on hand.

Show Image

Please find black cable for full dark knight theme.  ;D

Hope in the future Norbauer can find a way to make powder coated vanta black color  :thumb:
HHKB Professional 2 Type S Stock | Topre RF 87U + Norbaforce + Mix BKE Heavy 60g/ Stock 55g + Silencing ring + Slight lubed with [Krytox GPL 105 housing] & [Krytox GPL 205 stab]

Offline 5inn3d-

« Reply #884 on: Sat, 29 September 2018, 05:27:56 »

Show Image

can you share how you made it wireless??

Offline norbauer

« Reply #885 on: Sat, 29 September 2018, 12:30:57 »

My explanation:

Show Image

Thanks for those kind words and for the helpful info, Troif!

Offline chakku

• airi.su
« Reply #886 on: Sat, 29 September 2018, 14:14:51 »

Show Image

can you share how you made it wireless??

http://handheldsci.com/kb + Powerbank + Bluetooth dongle (Got an ASUS BT-400, wasn't confident in the BT on my motherboard being adequate for connectivity)

Offline shadow

« Reply #887 on: Tue, 02 October 2018, 16:56:58 »
Hi Ryan,

While waiting for my case to arrive I wanted to get the dampening mat ready for installing the case (I purchased the Silverstone dampening), so I would like to ask you if you could let me know the dimensions I need to cut the foam for it to fit?

Also in your video demonstrating the dampening, did you just put the foam in there loose, or did you stick it to the back plate?

Many thanks!

Offline chakku

• airi.su
« Reply #888 on: Thu, 04 October 2018, 03:48:01 »
Hi Ryan,

While waiting for my case to arrive I wanted to get the dampening mat ready for installing the case (I purchased the Silverstone dampening), so I would like to ask you if you could let me know the dimensions I need to cut the foam for it to fit?

Also in your video demonstrating the dampening, did you just put the foam in there loose, or did you stick it to the back plate?

Many thanks!

Not the cleanest cut (but I don't see it unless I take the backplate off anyway!) but here's how I did mine, did end up sticking it to the backplate since I don't plan on replacing it as I like how it works. Also the double stacked/layered bits were from before I got the washers so the foam would push against the PCB and mitigate some of that movement.

The foam does a damn good job of imprinting the PCB components  ;)

Offline norbauer

« Reply #889 on: Sun, 07 October 2018, 16:44:22 »
Hi Ryan,

Many thanks!

158mm x 358mm would probably be a safe dimension to use. Might just be easier to wait for the plate to arrive though and lay it out by eye. :)

Offline AppleVsAndroid

« Reply #890 on: Tue, 09 October 2018, 16:23:17 »
Is there an update for the round "pi" cases to be shipped?

Offline norbauer

« Reply #891 on: Tue, 09 October 2018, 16:34:51 »
Is there an update for the round "pi" cases to be shipped?

I think you've got the wrong thread. ;) You probably want this one. Anyway, those are slated to ship later this year. Last I heard, the machining was complete and they're in the finishing stage.

Offline AppleVsAndroid

« Reply #892 on: Tue, 09 October 2018, 16:56:28 »
Oops! Thanks, I will check it out

Offline thinkriver

« Reply #893 on: Tue, 09 October 2018, 17:05:13 »
205179-0205181-1

Offline norbauer

Offline thinkriver

« Reply #895 on: Tue, 09 October 2018, 17:17:16 »
(Attachment Link) (Attachment Link)

Thanks for sharing! Cool wrist rest. :)

Thank you to reply my post, I like you work very much.

I wish one day you want to work on a project for Topre to MX adapter. Currently, all the Topre to MX adapters on the market are not good enough.

Offline dantambok

« Reply #896 on: Tue, 09 October 2018, 20:32:16 »
Long shot but are there any extras available?
Stuff  I have
More
2x TGR Alice / TGR 910 RE / TGR 910 CE / TGR 910 VKC / 2x TGR Jane V2 / 2x Matrix 2.0 / Matrix 2.2 / Matrix 1.2OG / Lyn Whale v2 / Lyn EM7 v3 / DK Saver / Keycult No. 1/60 /  Quantrik Hachi /  Quantrik  Kyuu / Duck Orion V2 / TGRxSinga Unikorn R1 / 2x Unikorn 2.2 / Quantrik QXP /  JER80 / TMO50 / 2x 86u / ION i69 / LZ MP / 2x FMJ80 / TGR Jane V2 CE / Matrix Project F / IDB60 / is0  / MXSS / Atom TKL / Duck Viper v3 / HBCP / Noxary 280 / LZ Physix / FLX Virgo / Modern M0110 / Matrix 2.0 ADD / TGR Police / Noxary XRF / Noxary Vulcan Pro / 350 Mimi / Matrix 2.0CP / Kira80 / Exent 65% / FMJ60 / Haus 65 / Kikuichimonji / Cake 60 / 2x AU Unikorn  Commission/ LZ XE / Paraluman 60 / AI03 Andromeda / Dalco 959 Mini GT / LZ Erghost /  Finder Works Hyphen / 2x Singa Kohaku / Linworks EM8 / GAFxTGR 910 / TGRxKLC Dolice / TGR 910v2 ME / Noxary Valhalla / Hiney Ibis / LZ REs / PerryWorks MC65 / Hiney Poly TKL One / RS60 / Zekk RBB / QK80 / Keycult No 2 TKL / FLX Virgo r2 / Matrix Navi

Coming --   Lynx50 (wixx scammed us) / Ladybird60 / JJW Derivative / TGR Shi

100+ GMK sets

Offline norbauer

« Reply #897 on: Tue, 09 October 2018, 20:40:48 »

There will be a tiny few available after all the group buy units ship (only powder coat finishes remain to ship), likely around the end of this month. You can sign up on my email list, linked in my signature, to be among the first to be notified when they go up.

Offline dantambok

« Reply #898 on: Tue, 09 October 2018, 20:52:31 »
cool beans thanks!
Stuff  I have
More
2x TGR Alice / TGR 910 RE / TGR 910 CE / TGR 910 VKC / 2x TGR Jane V2 / 2x Matrix 2.0 / Matrix 2.2 / Matrix 1.2OG / Lyn Whale v2 / Lyn EM7 v3 / DK Saver / Keycult No. 1/60 /  Quantrik Hachi /  Quantrik  Kyuu / Duck Orion V2 / TGRxSinga Unikorn R1 / 2x Unikorn 2.2 / Quantrik QXP /  JER80 / TMO50 / 2x 86u / ION i69 / LZ MP / 2x FMJ80 / TGR Jane V2 CE / Matrix Project F / IDB60 / is0  / MXSS / Atom TKL / Duck Viper v3 / HBCP / Noxary 280 / LZ Physix / FLX Virgo / Modern M0110 / Matrix 2.0 ADD / TGR Police / Noxary XRF / Noxary Vulcan Pro / 350 Mimi / Matrix 2.0CP / Kira80 / Exent 65% / FMJ60 / Haus 65 / Kikuichimonji / Cake 60 / 2x AU Unikorn  Commission/ LZ XE / Paraluman 60 / AI03 Andromeda / Dalco 959 Mini GT / LZ Erghost /  Finder Works Hyphen / 2x Singa Kohaku / Linworks EM8 / GAFxTGR 910 / TGRxKLC Dolice / TGR 910v2 ME / Noxary Valhalla / Hiney Ibis / LZ REs / PerryWorks MC65 / Hiney Poly TKL One / RS60 / Zekk RBB / QK80 / Keycult No 2 TKL / FLX Virgo r2 / Matrix Navi

Coming --   Lynx50 (wixx scammed us) / Ladybird60 / JJW Derivative / TGR Shi

100+ GMK sets

Offline phinix

• On a diet.. again.. don't ask...
« Reply #899 on: Sat, 13 October 2018, 05:34:26 »

There will be a tiny few available after all the group buy units ship (only powder coat finishes remain to ship), likely around the end of this month. You can sign up on my email list, linked in my signature, to be among the first to be notified when they go up.

Any chance those remains could be enigma black or royal wrinkle black?
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::