Author Topic: New mouse recomendations  (Read 1827 times)

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
New mouse recomendations
« on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 20:55:44 »
Feel like such a noob coming in here and making a thread like this :p. Right now, I'm using the A4tech bloody V8MA mouse (kinda ghetto). I really like the sizing of this (had a Mionix Naos 5000 that was really comfortable and fit my hand well but it was just a tiny bit too wide and I wasn't a big fan of the little pinky ridge on the side). My hands are pretty average size (almost exactly 9" pink to thumb) and I use a claw grip with wrist on the desk. Mostly doing FPS's so I don't really need a bunch of macro keys.
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline daerid

• Rossipedia
Re: New mouse recomendations
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 21:07:30 »
I've been hearing nothing but great things about the Mionix Castor. Really interested in getting one.

Offline Skuloth

« Reply #2 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 21:46:42 »
This is the same problem I'm having. My g9x is dying after 6 years of great service, and I have no idea what to do about it :(

Logitech stopped making my favorite mouse, and I refuse to pay almost triple MSRP for one on ebay.

Any other recommendations for claw gripping mice, preferably one with an infinite scroll wheel like most of logitech's mice.
Planck w/ Zealios

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 21:51:14 »
I've been hearing nothing but great things about the Mionix Castor. Really interested in getting one.
Hmm, that shape does seem to fit the bill, I'll have to look into that
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline dante

« Reply #4 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 22:03:15 »
Microsoft WOM.  About $25 and never let me down.