Author Topic: KeyForge  (Read 2181982 times)

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
Re: KeyForge - Invoices Out
« Reply #1350 on: Sun, 19 February 2017, 03:07:28 »
In case you missed out, keypressgraphics.com has a painted Mayhem up for grabs right now. Awesome work!

Show Image

Was already out bid for it earlier today :(
Unless I was fast enough for this valentines day sale I'm starting to think ill never get a keyforge cap.

And you thought you'd never get one ;)

Offline mark3611

« Reply #1351 on: Sun, 19 February 2017, 03:21:07 »
FeelsBadMan

Offline Bi0

« Reply #1352 on: Sun, 19 February 2017, 03:36:11 »
woo got in!

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #1353 on: Sun, 19 February 2017, 03:36:45 »
All invoices are out! Congrats to all that got in, as this was a small sale. If you got an invoice you were faster than quite a few people.

I apologize for any inconvenience that you guys may have run into with refreshing the page. I am looking into that now so that I can make it more efficient in the future for flash sales like this where time is of the essence.

I will be printing off labels and sending out tracking tomorrow evening, once I hopefully have everyone's payment.

Also, paid my invoice :D thanks a lot!
Its 4am here but it was worth staying up for, got my invoice. Thank you. :D 
Now comes the even longer anticipation for the caps to arrive.

you won't have that long to wait! I live in europe and got mine in ... what? less than 2 weeks I think! He's pretty fast.

Edit: message did not send itself
« Last Edit: Sun, 19 February 2017, 04:56:01 by eNrageDSainT »

Offline Burt Macklin

« Reply #1354 on: Sun, 19 February 2017, 05:01:30 »
Damn, missed another one  :-X

I just hope Mayhems will come back in some shape or form, love the design.

Offline KnightDX

« Reply #1355 on: Sun, 19 February 2017, 13:01:03 »
Invoiced and paid up, I pressed F5 on the sale page so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #1356 on: Sun, 19 February 2017, 14:31:00 »
All invoices have been paid except for one, thanks for being so quick guys! Tonight I will be printing shipping labels and sending out tracking.

If you have previously messaged me about a returned package or a return order, those will also be going out tonight.

Offline Cocopah

• Lurker Extraordinaire
« Reply #1357 on: Sun, 19 February 2017, 14:48:48 »
Congrats to the winners, Osiris and Mayhem are a couple of my favorite artisans to date.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #1358 on: Sun, 19 February 2017, 21:02:31 »
Tracking should be going out over the next couple of hours. If you don't get it through email, check PayPal, as it will be updated there for sure.

Offline quang linh

• Play for fun
« Reply #1359 on: Sun, 19 February 2017, 21:18:39 »
I want have KeyForge keycap but  i miss sale :(
« Last Edit: Sun, 19 February 2017, 22:07:48 by quang linh »
I am really happy to meet you all

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #1360 on: Sun, 19 February 2017, 22:08:51 »
OF COURSE THE DAMN POWER GOES OUT

Sorry guys, I have no idea what happened. It's not on my end, and my neighbors are in the dark as well. I was able to get a few tracking numbers sent out and their labels printed, but the rest may need to wait until tomorrow. If it comes back on then tracking will start going out again this evening and I'll update the thread.

Thanks for your patience, everyone. Hopefully I don't burn the house down with candles.

Regardless, all packages will have tracking by tomorrow evening, even if I have to go somewhere else. Doubt it will go on that long though.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #1361 on: Mon, 20 February 2017, 08:57:14 »
Power is back up, tracking will conclude this evening!

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #1362 on: Mon, 20 February 2017, 11:01:59 »
Hey Sneaky, quick question,

I don't know if you can do it or not, but could you check my form please. I got invoice for a Topre cap, but I'm pretty sure I entered for a MX one as I do not own a topre board not do I plan to get one :( I just saw that in the details of the paypal invoice T_T

thanks a lot! I hope it's not too late

Offline KnightDX

« Reply #1363 on: Mon, 20 February 2017, 11:05:24 »
Hey Sneaky, quick question,

I don't know if you can do it or not, but could you check my form please. I got invoice for a Topre cap, but I'm pretty sure I entered for a MX one as I do not own a topre board not do I plan to get one :( I just saw that in the details of the paypal invoice T_T

thanks a lot! I hope it's not too late
I think If you entered a MX as first choice and a topre as second choice or third then you'd get a topre one if a MX was unavailable.

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #1364 on: Mon, 20 February 2017, 11:06:46 »
Pretty sure I did not enter a second or third choice (I mean, I entered none) as I only wanted one and did not want to get invoiced for 2, especially since I don't own a topre board :(

Edit: Pretty sure, but not certain, in the excitement I might have done something as stupid as putting Topre as a second choice. If so, I'll sell the cap for retail price to get my money back (probably on reddit, I'm /u/JSaintS); I hope you agree with that Sneaky. That's only a last resort option of course.
« Last Edit: Mon, 20 February 2017, 11:12:21 by eNrageDSainT »

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #1365 on: Mon, 20 February 2017, 11:54:53 »
Pretty sure I did not enter a second or third choice (I mean, I entered none) as I only wanted one and did not want to get invoiced for 2, especially since I don't own a topre board :(

Edit: Pretty sure, but not certain, in the excitement I might have done something as stupid as putting Topre as a second choice. If so, I'll sell the cap for retail price to get my money back (probably on reddit, I'm /u/JSaintS); I hope you agree with that Sneaky. That's only a last resort option of course.

Let me see what I can do. All keys have been accounted for, so I would need to pour you a new one. It's not a problem on my end, but your order will need an extra day or two before it can go out.

I'm sure it was an honest mistake, it happens.

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #1366 on: Mon, 20 February 2017, 11:59:17 »

Let me see what I can do. All keys have been accounted for, so I would need to pour you a new one. It's not a problem on my end, but your order will need an extra day or two before it can go out.

Thanks a lot Sneaky! As I said, if that's too much of a problem for you I'll just get that one and resell it later, and re-enter for a red one once you make another one. I'm ready to pay extra if you are going to pour me a new one (and waiting is really not a problem); once again, I'm so sorry.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #1367 on: Mon, 20 February 2017, 12:18:31 »

Thanks a lot Sneaky! As I said, if that's too much of a problem for you I'll just get that one and resell it later, and re-enter for a red one once you make another one. I'm ready to pay extra if you are going to pour me a new one (and waiting is really not a problem); once again, I'm so sorry.

It's not a problem! I have no issues with this kind of thing, accidents happen. I'll make the adjustment on your invoice once I've printed it out tonight. I'm still trying to make that form as intuitive and easy as possible, so if you guys have feedback or can think of a way to make it better than I'm all ears.

Offline mark3611

« Reply #1368 on: Mon, 20 February 2017, 20:05:39 »
It's not a problem! I have no issues with this kind of thing, accidents happen. I'll make the adjustment on your invoice once I've printed it out tonight. I'm still trying to make that form as intuitive and easy as possible, so if you guys have feedback or can think of a way to make it better than I'm all ears.
The only thing I found unintuitive about the form as an (attempted) first time buyer was that, IIRC, the second and third choice fields were filled in with something by default, which took me a second to figure out that they needed to be set to "none" since I was specifically after the MX Mayhem offering. Maybe just default everything to none from the start, and perhaps have a separate field for how many keycaps you are aiming to purchase in total if available (which from what I understand is always going to be capped at an extremely low number, anyway). This will let people more clearly specify whether their second and third choices are there just in case they don't get their first option, or if they'd also like them in addition to the first option in possible.

Anyway, definitely looking forward to whenever you choose to make the next offering. Your work looks incredible.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
Re: KeyForge - Tracking Going Out
« Reply #1369 on: Mon, 20 February 2017, 20:18:10 »
The only thing I found unintuitive about the form as an (attempted) first time buyer was that, IIRC, the second and third choice fields were filled in with something by default, which took me a second to figure out that they needed to be set to "none" since I was specifically after the MX Mayhem offering. Maybe just default everything to none from the start, and perhaps have a separate field for how many keycaps you are aiming to purchase in total if available (which from what I understand is always going to be capped at an extremely low number, anyway). This will let people more clearly specify whether their second and third choices are there just in case they don't get their first option, or if they'd also like them in addition to the first option in possible.

Anyway, definitely looking forward to whenever you choose to make the next offering. Your work looks incredible.

Great feedback, I will implement that into the form. Thanks!

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
Re: KeyForge - Orders Shipped
« Reply #1370 on: Mon, 20 February 2017, 23:29:08 »
All tracking has been sent out

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
Re: KeyForge - Orders 100% Shipped
« Reply #1371 on: Wed, 22 February 2017, 14:54:54 »
hey SP, got my tracking but nothing has moved yet. any idea how long it takes your local post office to update tracking? just antsy to get that osiris... thanks

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #1372 on: Wed, 22 February 2017, 15:10:44 »
hey SP, got my tracking but nothing has moved yet. any idea how long it takes your local post office to update tracking? just antsy to get that osiris... thanks

Hmm. I'll take a look. Your order was definitely dropped off along with all of the others. Give it until tomorrow, and if there's no change I'll figure something out.

I had a couple of people last sale not get their tracking updated until it hit the second shipping hub, and then they got all of the info. Regardless, I'll check on my end to make sure.

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #1373 on: Wed, 22 February 2017, 15:37:16 »

Hmm. I'll take a look. Your order was definitely dropped off along with all of the others. Give it until tomorrow, and if there's no change I'll figure something out.

I had a couple of people last sale not get their tracking updated until it hit the second shipping hub, and then they got all of the info. Regardless, I'll check on my end to make sure.

okay. not worried about it. i have got shipping before that does not update until the day after it was delivered. i think it depends on the post office of origin, though

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #1374 on: Wed, 22 February 2017, 15:45:06 »
Just to be sure, that does not include mine, right?   :D :D :D

Congrats on another super fast sale.

Offline KnightDX

« Reply #1375 on: Wed, 22 February 2017, 16:05:47 »
Mine previously just showed as a label was made, just got a text from USPS it's been received at a hub, I'd imagine yours isn't far behind

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #1376 on: Wed, 22 February 2017, 17:45:29 »
Just to be sure, that does not include mine, right?   :D :D :D

Congrats on another super fast sale.

Yours will be ready to go either tonight or tomorrow! Ive been knocked down with a damn chest cold today, but don't worry, I wear gloves when I pack orders ;)

And thanks. You guys waited long enough on the last sale, definitely not doing that to you again. I'm going to start doing a lot of quick small sales, so lots of people will get the chance at a key sooner or later!

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #1377 on: Wed, 22 February 2017, 20:40:07 »
I don't give orders ... except this time! You get some rest and don't work on my keycap today!  :D I can wait till you get better, take your time  :thumb:

Offline Radskull

« Reply #1378 on: Fri, 24 February 2017, 14:59:43 »
USPS Website Refresh, USPS Website Refresh, USPS Website Refresh.... This is my life now   ;)

Offline KnightDX

« Reply #1379 on: Thu, 02 March 2017, 13:36:35 »
Looks like USPS misplaced my keycaps :/ , just opened a claim to see if they can find em.

Anyone have any photos of there keycaps yet?

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #1380 on: Thu, 02 March 2017, 17:21:35 »
Looks like USPS misplaced my keycaps :/ , just opened a claim to see if they can find em.

Sorry to hear about that. USPS is the bane of my existence. I always get anxiety when I have large purchases coming through them.

PM me if you give it an honest try and cannot get your keys.

Offline KnightDX

« Reply #1381 on: Thu, 02 March 2017, 17:22:54 »

Sorry to hear about that. USPS is the bane of my existence. I always get anxiety when I have large purchases coming through them.

PM me if you give it an honest try and cannot get your keys.

I got a call back already from my local USPS facility, they said give it until Monday of next week. I don't expect an issue, these things happen.

Offline gearvn

« Reply #1382 on: Sun, 05 March 2017, 09:12:58 »
Hi Kyle,
Im Tam Pham, i saw you shipped 100% but my invoice #0965 can you check for me tracking of this invoice.
I think it kept by post but i can check if i dont know tracking.
Tks for your help and check my mail soon.
See you soon
Change

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #1383 on: Sun, 05 March 2017, 09:20:20 »
Hey Sneaky,

I received my tracking number the 28th Feb, but it still has not been updated. Could you look into it, I'll just wait but last time it did not take that long to update haha ^^' sorry for all the problems USPS gives you

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #1384 on: Sun, 05 March 2017, 12:56:38 »
I'll check into them today guys :) if there are any issues I'll make sure they're corrected.

Offline gearvn

« Reply #1385 on: Mon, 06 March 2017, 01:07:29 »
thank you Sneaky
i hope you reply me soon, i will check with our Post
i think that cap wasn't lost but i'm so worry because too long when people recieve and post photos of those caps of raffle :D
see you soon.
Invoice #0965
Paypal: Kaokunlx@gmail.com
Change

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #1386 on: Tue, 07 March 2017, 14:42:53 »
Hey Sneaky,

Have you had the chance to check with USPS? My tracking number has still not updated since you created it (2017-02-28)

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #1387 on: Tue, 07 March 2017, 14:47:22 »
Hey Sneaky,

Have you had the chance to check with USPS? My tracking number has still not updated since you created it (2017-02-28)
It will update soon, just left the USPS facility :) I'm guessing either this afternoon or tomorrow.

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #1388 on: Tue, 07 March 2017, 14:49:45 »
And there you go! you're the best!

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #1389 on: Tue, 07 March 2017, 15:21:50 »

Thanks for being patient. Seriously the bronchitis destroyed me for almost two weeks. I was literally going to work and then coming home to sleep for like 12 hours because I couldn't function haha.

Yours and a couple of other people that needed order adjustments just went out. So if your tracking hasn't updated for a bit, check it tonight or tomorrow morning.

Again, thanks to those couple of people that have been hanging out while I've been AWOL. I am now constructing a plastic bubble in which to make keycaps and will be cutting off all human contact shortly so I never have to endure the coughing hell again.

If you shot me a message and I didn't respond, hit me up again. I won't bite.

Offline KnightDX

« Reply #1390 on: Tue, 07 March 2017, 15:23:01 »

Thanks for being patient. Seriously the bronchitis destroyed me for almost two weeks. I was literally going to work and then coming home to sleep for like 12 hours because I couldn't function haha.

Yours and a couple of other people that needed order adjustments just went out. So if your tracking hasn't updated for a bit, check it tonight or tomorrow morning.

Again, thanks to those couple of people that have been hanging out while I've been AWOL. I am now constructing a plastic bubble in which to make keycaps and will be cutting off all human contact shortly so I never have to endure the coughing hell again.

If you shot me a message and I didn't respond, hit me up again. I won't bite.
I sent you a message to follow up with the USPS stuff. No rush though I'm not going anywhere :)

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
Re: KeyForge - St Mayhem's Day Pub Party
« Reply #1391 on: Mon, 13 March 2017, 22:16:07 »
St Mayhem's Day Pub Party

Rules:

1. The sale will open 3\17\17, it will be open for a couple hours. I will update the OP with the time on Thursday evening.

2. RNG Sale, Max of 2 Keys, luck of the Irish and all that bull****

3. Mayhem is the ONLY key in this sale, available in the very limited edition Pale Ale and Dry Stout colorways.

4. This is a very limited sale, so limited keys are available in both MX and Topre.

5. $40 per key, $5 CONUS and $14 INT

6. One special Mayhem in the Emerald Isle Ale colorway will be given as a mystery key.

162859-0

162861-1
« Last Edit: Tue, 14 March 2017, 12:48:30 by Sneaky Potato »

Offline Jedi

« Reply #1392 on: Mon, 13 March 2017, 22:21:29 »
Holy crap in my pants. Thought I missed this sale. Phew. Had me going, I'll be back on Friday.

Thanks Sneaky :thumb:

Offline Cocopah

• Lurker Extraordinaire
« Reply #1393 on: Mon, 13 March 2017, 23:09:42 »

Rules:

1. The sale will open 3\17\17, it will be open for a couple hours. I will update the OP with the time on Thursday evening.

3. Mayhem is the ONLY key in this sale, available in the very limited edition IPA and Dry Stout colorways.

4. This is a very limited sale, so limited keys are available in both MX and Topre.

6. One special Mayhem in the Emerald Isle colorway will be given as a mystery key.

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Nice! Not enough green though. You don't get your keg dyed green for the holiday?

Offline Fictiouz

• That "White" Guy
  • "You miss 100% of the shots you take." -S. Trooper
« Reply #1394 on: Mon, 13 March 2017, 23:14:30 »

Rules:

3. Mayhem is the ONLY key in this sale, available in the very limited edition IPA and Dry Stout colorways.

6. One special Mayhem in the Emerald Isle colorway will be given as a mystery key.

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Gimme gimme that dry stout colorway  :eek:
Halifax, NS Meetup | "I know you'll come back to me, I'm like a good kind of herpes, I'm impossible to get rid of." - 27
67g Zilent V2 M60-A | BKE Redux HHKB Professional 2 | 62g Silent Black Planck | 62g Vint Black Tex Yoda II | Bolt-Modded Model M 1391301

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #1395 on: Mon, 13 March 2017, 23:15:27 »

Rules:

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Nice! Not enough green though. You don't get your keg dyed green for the holiday?

Emerald Isle is a green dyed ale ;) I'll post photos of the mystery key once the sale has ended.

Offline Cocopah

• Lurker Extraordinaire
« Reply #1396 on: Mon, 13 March 2017, 23:19:57 »

Rules:

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Emerald Isle is a green dyed ale ;) I'll post photos of the mystery key once the sale has ended.

Your my kind of people. :thumb:

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1397 on: Tue, 14 March 2017, 09:42:56 »

Rules:

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

IPA looks really nice.
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline Burt Macklin

« Reply #1398 on: Tue, 14 March 2017, 10:16:03 »
Cool!

That Mystery key, how to get one?

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #1399 on: Tue, 14 March 2017, 12:54:05 »
Cool!

That Mystery key, how to get one?

Mystery Keys are just given for free in random packages. There may be more than one, we'll see how generous I'm feeling ;)