Author Topic: KeyForge  (Read 2182013 times)

Offline Ares2105

Re: KeyForge
« Reply #5750 on: Fri, 30 August 2019, 16:35:44 »
Never got an invoice for the last GB.  I haven't been able to get a Shishi since I started in the hobby, and it's sad to see that it isn't because of bad luck but mismanagement on the business side.

I hope you eventually sort this out, because the notifications I get from this thread just bum me out and I'm not even affected.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Welp, me neither. Just saw that kf already is well in production. I figured all the time they are still at the invoice stage (yeah, silly, I know).

Too hope it works out for them in the end. Seems they have quite some issues these days. Btw @sneaky: your kyle@keyforge mail might not be working correctly ... or my mail slipped through the cracks.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5751 on: Fri, 30 August 2019, 17:08:57 »
Never got an invoice for the last GB.  I haven't been able to get a Shishi since I started in the hobby, and it's sad to see that it isn't because of bad luck but mismanagement on the business side.

I hope you eventually sort this out, because the notifications I get from this thread just bum me out and I'm not even affected.

Welp, me neither. Just saw that kf already is well in production. I figured all the time they are still at the invoice stage (yeah, silly, I know).

Too hope it works out for them in the end. Seems they have quite some issues these days. Btw @sneaky: your kyle@keyforge mail might not be working correctly ... or my mail slipped through the cracks.

I’ll shoot you guys invoices, don’t worry. I’ve just been busy with production so I haven’t gotten to the few people who wanted to get in. Still replying to emails though, going to take a break to hit the DMV before it closes and I’ll be back at it.

Offline Astrasa

« Reply #5752 on: Fri, 30 August 2019, 20:11:44 »

I’ll shoot you guys invoices, don’t worry. I’ve just been busy with production so I haven’t gotten to the few people who wanted to get in. Still replying to emails though, going to take a break to hit the DMV before it closes and I’ll be back at it.

I also never received an invoice for the fulfillment sale and thought it was a lost cause, gonna fill out the form in a just a min. Hoping to hear from you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kyuu Proto | Quasi Alice | Duck Viper | Tx87-Se

Offline gMit

« Reply #5753 on: Sat, 31 August 2019, 23:53:32 »
Any update on Wavez cap?
Last update was Aug 5th saying it was shipping the week after.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
KeyForge
« Reply #5754 on: Sun, 01 September 2019, 00:04:55 »
Any update on Wavez cap?
Last update was Aug 5th saying it was shipping the week after.

Tracking will be going out (EDIT) tomorrow 9/1, with all orders shipped by Tuesday.

Also I’m still going through emails and doing responses, I’ll be finished by tomorrow. I’ll be OOO on Monday, hope everyone has a great holiday :)
« Last Edit: Sun, 01 September 2019, 02:58:29 by Sneaky Potato »

Offline Aphidsc

« Reply #5755 on: Sun, 01 September 2019, 20:05:33 »
I won a raffle for a Metropolis Shishi/Orochi/Mulder and paid the PayPal invoice back in May and still haven't seen any activity since paying the invoice. I sent an email at the end of May and got no response. I filled out a google form earlier in August and got an automated response saying my submission was received but got not response after that.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5756 on: Sun, 01 September 2019, 20:36:28 »
I won a raffle for a Metropolis Shishi/Orochi/Mulder and paid the PayPal invoice back in May and still haven't seen any activity since paying the invoice. I sent an email at the end of May and got no response. I filled out a google form earlier in August and got an automated response saying my submission was received but got not response after that.

The GB leader will announce info on metropolis keysets and artisans. Generally the keys ship around the same time as the keysets ship.

Offline anatworkaccount

« Reply #5757 on: Sun, 01 September 2019, 20:43:03 »

The GB leader will announce info on metropolis keysets and artisans. Generally the keys ship around the same time as the keysets ship.
Will this be the same for wavez and artic or is that still set to get shipping tonight?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Offline Aphidsc

« Reply #5758 on: Sun, 01 September 2019, 20:49:37 »

Thank you for the response, I appreciate it. I was mistaken and thought the artisans were sent out independently of the GB set.
« Last Edit: Sun, 01 September 2019, 20:51:19 by Aphidsc »

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5759 on: Sun, 01 September 2019, 21:18:56 »

Will this be the same for wavez and artic or is that still set to get shipping tonight?

Wavez and Arctic will be shipping over the next couple of days. I generally ship out the GB keys, but it just depends. But I usually ship the keys out around the same time that the keysets ship.

Offline Ares2105

« Reply #5760 on: Mon, 02 September 2019, 09:02:13 »

Oh, that's great, thanks.
Should I then submit some kind of form elsewhere or do you still have an overview of all your inboxes? I am asking since that was roughly a month ago.

Offline jakek

« Reply #5761 on: Mon, 02 September 2019, 09:20:39 »
I still haven't gotten my key from the 6/11 sale.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5762 on: Tue, 03 September 2019, 03:31:34 »
CONUS tracking is out for Wavez and Arctic, International will be printed this evening before they are dropped off.

I will finishing up email responses today in the afternoon, so hold tight if you're waiting for a response. We'll have everything knocked out by the end of the day today. Additionally, there was some confusion on Chett's part on how to deal with the form responses, so you'll be responded to today if you've been waiting. I'll provide an update here once everything has been responded to.

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I spent mine with my two brothers, and it was the first time we've all been together in years. <3

Offline Digitize

« Reply #5763 on: Tue, 03 September 2019, 03:55:59 »
CONUS tracking is out for Wavez and Arctic, International will be printed this evening before they are dropped off.

I will finishing up email responses today in the afternoon, so hold tight if you're waiting for a response. We'll have everything knocked out by the end of the day today. Additionally, there was some confusion on Chett's part on how to deal with the form responses, so you'll be responded to today if you've been waiting. I'll provide an update here once everything has been responded to.

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I spent mine with my two brothers, and it was the first time we've all been together in years. <3
Oooo noice. Glad that besides spending most of your time getting everything squared away, you were able to spend time with family this weekend. Not only that but with family you haven’t seen in a long time all in one place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #5764 on: Tue, 03 September 2019, 03:58:54 »

So happy you got to see them again! :D and so glad you are getting work done on top of that :D

Will my order ship with the intl. ones (asking cause I asked for the address to be changed to my proxy) ?

Offline Evilocity

« Reply #5765 on: Tue, 03 September 2019, 09:24:33 »
I still haven't gotten my key from the 6/11 sale.
Same. Where's our caps?!

Offline Bhk1004

« Reply #5766 on: Tue, 03 September 2019, 15:05:49 »
Any idea when 8008 raffle will end and invoices go out?

Offline AaronR

« Reply #5767 on: Wed, 04 September 2019, 16:38:15 »
Still waiting for wavez to ship?

Offline anatworkaccount

« Reply #5768 on: Wed, 04 September 2019, 16:49:59 »

Curious if the email is finished up. If so mine went unanswered. As did my form.
Thanks in advance.

Offline Ecty

« Reply #5769 on: Wed, 04 September 2019, 23:37:10 »
Hi! I just received a tracking number for Wavez but it’s for an international shipment. I got an email confirmation from Chett a few weeks ago about my address change to my CONUS address. Don’t think the address change was picked up by the shipping label printer. Sent an email now hoping to have this sorted out, as I’m worried the package might end up lost/returned to sender.

Thank you so much!

Offline mankikami

« Reply #5770 on: Thu, 05 September 2019, 01:40:22 »
Hi Chett, could you help checking my order #5557 from 6/11 sales. 2 months ago I received a mail from Kyle saying USPS could not send to my paypal address so I've updated CONUS proxy but haven't received any response since then.

Offline crowKAKAWWW

« Reply #5771 on: Thu, 05 September 2019, 11:43:37 »
How are the email responses going? I've sent 5+ emails over the last 2 months... I can't imagine they've all been missed.
RAMA M60A
KBDFans Frosted Tofu
Cannon Keys Satisfaction 75
Desk Candy Modern M0110
---
ALF x Scott G60

Offline SirDuenas

« Reply #5772 on: Thu, 05 September 2019, 17:36:22 »
does anyone know if the 8008 invoices were already sent out?

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5773 on: Thu, 05 September 2019, 18:20:59 »

Sending those out shortly, I've been tied up with emails and sending out packages yesterday and today.

Offline pcire

« Reply #5774 on: Thu, 05 September 2019, 18:26:36 »

Sending those out shortly, I've been tied up with emails and sending out packages yesterday and today.

Can you post something here once they’re sent?

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5775 on: Thu, 05 September 2019, 18:37:50 »

Can you post something here once they’re sent?

GB leader will handle that on the sale page :)

Offline wcmbk

« Reply #5776 on: Thu, 05 September 2019, 21:57:23 »
Hey Kyle/Chett,

I’m still awaiting a tracking number for caps that were returned to you from the 4/20 sale..

It was apparently shipped out 6 weeks ago, but I haven’t had a reply to any of my emails seeking tracking info. It should definitely have arrived by now if it was shipped!

Thanks for any advice you might have.

Offline potatobot

• Her Endgame
  • GMK BLACK LOTUS
« Reply #5777 on: Fri, 06 September 2019, 10:10:42 »
still havent received the cap from a previous sale. should this be refunded by now?

tracking says it was never shipped

Offline Evilocity

« Reply #5778 on: Fri, 06 September 2019, 10:13:55 »
still havent received the cap from a previous sale. should this be refunded by now?

tracking says it was never shipped
From the 6/11 sale? Same here. I'm seriously considering contacting PayPal now to start a dispute. Keyforge is ignoring me now.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5779 on: Fri, 06 September 2019, 12:01:19 »
I’ll check on the three of your orders and see what’s going on. If you’d prefer refunds that’s fine with me.

Offline potatobot

• Her Endgame
  • GMK BLACK LOTUS
« Reply #5780 on: Fri, 06 September 2019, 19:40:20 »
I’ll check on the three of your orders and see what’s going on. If you’d prefer refunds that’s fine with me.
Hey man, I got the refund but I am very disappointed that the keycap I won didnt reach me.

Is it because alot of packages/request get mixed up? Hope you could figure out a better process.

Goodluck!

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Offline phunktional

« Reply #5781 on: Fri, 06 September 2019, 19:41:22 »
Did Wavez ship out? I got tracking but no movement yet.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5782 on: Fri, 06 September 2019, 20:19:02 »
Hey man, I got the refund but I am very disappointed that the keycap I won didnt reach me.

Is it because alot of packages/request get mixed up? Hope you could figure out a better process.

Goodluck!

The refund is for the inconvenience, I will still send out the cap once I get through the other random stuff from this week. I got your PM, I'll reach out to you shortly.

Offline potatobot

• Her Endgame
  • GMK BLACK LOTUS
« Reply #5783 on: Sat, 07 September 2019, 00:47:43 »

Goodluck!

The refund is for the inconvenience, I will still send out the cap once I get through the other random stuff from this week. I got your PM, I'll reach out to you shortly.

ok thanks man. ill wait for your response and followup if neccessary

Offline gMit

« Reply #5784 on: Wed, 18 September 2019, 04:11:10 »
Had my wavez keyforge sitting waiting shipment, label created since 4th sep. Can I get an update.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5785 on: Wed, 18 September 2019, 08:56:55 »
Had my wavez keyforge sitting waiting shipment, label created since 4th sep. Can I get an update.

Send order questions to support@keyforge.com, I’ll have Chett check it out

Offline potatobot

• Her Endgame
  • GMK BLACK LOTUS
« Reply #5786 on: Wed, 18 September 2019, 09:15:26 »

sent you an email

Offline mankikami

« Reply #5787 on: Fri, 20 September 2019, 05:51:39 »
I found a handful of orders that were "hiding" in Shipstation, under a tab called Awaiting Payment. I have absolutely zero idea why these orders were funneled into that category, as they all are marked as paid in Paypal. It's not something I check regularly, because I don't ever have partially-paid orders.

My order had incorrect shipping charged and you had done a partial refund on the shipping, that might be why?
Hi Chett/Kyle,
Please drop me a line regarding upshipped 6/11 caps, it has been 2 months since the last time I received update. This is my first keyforge raffle win so I really really want to receive the caps rether than refund. I'm totally fine if there is further delay but please give me a date to looking for.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5788 on: Fri, 20 September 2019, 14:46:48 »
I found a handful of orders that were "hiding" in Shipstation, under a tab called Awaiting Payment. I have absolutely zero idea why these orders were funneled into that category, as they all are marked as paid in Paypal. It's not something I check regularly, because I don't ever have partially-paid orders.

My order had incorrect shipping charged and you had done a partial refund on the shipping, that might be why?
Hi Chett/Kyle,
Please drop me a line regarding upshipped 6/11 caps, it has been 2 months since the last time I received update. This is my first keyforge raffle win so I really really want to receive the caps rether than refund. I'm totally fine if there is further delay but please give me a date to looking for.

We’ll get you taken care of. I passed this to Chett, he should be emailing you soon. Things have been crazy with Fulfillment production, but I’ll make sure this gets done ASAP.

Offline potatobot

• Her Endgame
  • GMK BLACK LOTUS
« Reply #5789 on: Sat, 21 September 2019, 04:45:59 »
Sent you an email.

Sorry i get faster response from you when I post here

Offline mankikami

« Reply #5790 on: Tue, 24 September 2019, 03:16:31 »

We’ll get you taken care of. I passed this to Chett, he should be emailing you soon. Things have been crazy with Fulfillment production, but I’ll make sure this gets done ASAP.
[/quote]

Thank you for your reply  ;D

Offline yoke

« Reply #5791 on: Fri, 27 September 2019, 17:56:40 »
Hi Kyle, just sent support@keyforge an email requesting an address change. I just learned that I'm going to be away for the next month and would love to be able to receive my order there. If it's too late for changes, then that's fine as well! Thanks for your work on this, I'm loving the updates and can't wait to receive the end product : D

Offline gMit

« Reply #5792 on: Mon, 30 September 2019, 00:01:34 »

Sent an email but haven't heard back.

One of the items have progressed from that label creation status but the other is still sitting there. Not sure why they wouldn't have been sent out together?

Offline wcmbk

« Reply #5793 on: Wed, 02 October 2019, 21:09:38 »
Just sent another email about 4/21 caps that have never arrived - sorry to pester you on here, but I haven’t heard back via email for some time.

It’s coming up on 6 months.. don’t want to have to apply for a refund but my window to do so is just about to close.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5794 on: Wed, 02 October 2019, 21:14:07 »
Got your email, I’m just swamped with shipping right now. Give me a bit and I’ll get back to you.

Offline phorx

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #5795 on: Sat, 05 October 2019, 14:30:34 »
Has anyone gotten tracking info for this sale?  Based on the last email update I expected it this week.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5796 on: Sat, 05 October 2019, 14:42:02 »
Has anyone gotten tracking info for this sale?  Based on the last email update I expected it this week.

Anyone who has not received it will have tracking by the end of today. I’m doing it in bites to keep things organized.

Offline anatworkaccount

« Reply #5797 on: Sat, 05 October 2019, 19:54:04 »
So does having tracking mean actually shipped? Didn't get a label until late today and usps closes early on weekends(I ship a lot of stuff for ebay/side business)

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5798 on: Sat, 05 October 2019, 20:04:52 »
So does having tracking mean actually shipped? Didn't get a label until late today and usps closes early on weekends(I ship a lot of stuff for ebay/side business)

Getting a tracking email means that your label has been physically printed and is being placed on your package now. I'm finishing up the last of the CONUS stuff and moving to International in a couple of hours.

Offline Quriosity

« Reply #5799 on: Sat, 05 October 2019, 20:08:08 »
Great, so since I'm CONUS and I haven't received any tracking yet then I should be expecting mine in the upcoming batch. Good to know, I'll keep a lookout.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk